Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Facts And Figures On Studies In North Cyprus KKTC - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Facts And Figures On Studies In North Cyprus KKTC (491 Views)

How To Concentrate On Studies For Long Hours / Unilag studies thread / The Cost Of Running A Private University In Nigeria: Some Facts And Figures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts And Figures On Studies In North Cyprus KKTC by ike121: 2:41pm On May 19, 2017
I created this topic to equip Nigerians with information on study in North Cyprus.
there are many universities and new ones spring forth, however, some (agents) have deceived many.
I belive that with the right information, you will make your choice.
Re: Facts And Figures On Studies In North Cyprus KKTC by ike121: 2:47pm On May 19, 2017
Universities inNorth Cyprus include;
Eastern Mediterranean University -Private-Public
Near East University- private
Cyprus International University-private
Girne American University-private
European University of Lefke-Public
University of Kyrenia-pivate
Middle East Technical University -Public

And many other universities, however thier world ranking can be viewed from http://www.webometrics.info.
Tuition among the universities is relatively the same.
Re: Facts And Figures On Studies In North Cyprus KKTC by ike121: 2:53pm On May 19, 2017
Fellow Nigerians, there is no feasible work in North Cyprus, is a myth used by agents to deceive desperate applicants.
To avoid living below human standard in the name of studying abroad, I advise you seek admission in Nigerian private Universities proven to be competent since the fees are relative the same.
Don't get me wrong, you need adequate finance to live in North Cyprus. Nothing is free.

Feel free to as any question regarding admission and life in North Cyprus.
Re: Facts And Figures On Studies In North Cyprus KKTC by Maryaaam(f): 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
ike121:
Fellow Nigerians, there is no feasible work in North Cyprus, is a myth used by agents to deceive desperate applicants.
To avoid living below human standard in the name of studying abroad, I advise you seek admission in Nigerian private Universities proven to be competent since the fees are relative the same.
Don't get me wrong, you need adequate finance to live in North Cyprus. Nothing is free.

Feel free to as any question regarding admission and life in North Cyprus.

Ur are right but all over the world is the same situation for work. And also life is expensive everywhere. But i advice ppl who have a good cv or work record better to apply for canada or uk or us. North cyprus is like a modernized calm village. Goodluck everybody
Re: Facts And Figures On Studies In North Cyprus KKTC by Maryaaam(f): 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
ike121:
I created this topic to equip Nigerians with information on study in North Cyprus.
there are many universities and new ones spring forth, however, some (agents) have deceived many.
I belive that with the right information, you will make your choice.

I can help you with ur applications in north cyprus too. I just help and i dont do it for money. There is up to 100% scholarship in some universities for masters and phd.
My watsapp number: +905338351808
Re: Facts And Figures On Studies In North Cyprus KKTC by Maryaaam(f): 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
I can help you with ur applications in north cyprus too. I just help and i dont do it for money. There is up to 100% scholarship in some universities for masters and phd.
My watsapp number: +905338351808 Or email me

(1) (Reply)

We Have Not Extended 2017 UTME Registration Deadline - JAMB / I Get D7 For Crs And Literature And I Write Crs For Jamb / Harvard Student Submits Rap Album As His Final Thesis, Receives An A- And A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.