Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Predict And Win! Who Will Come Home First. Super Eagle Or Yar'adua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Predict And Win! Who Will Come Home First. Super Eagle Or Yar'adua (778 Views)

Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen / PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan / The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Predict And Win! Who Will Come Home First. Super Eagle Or Yar'adua by lanre2u(m): 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2010
Just predict and win fabulous frize, who will come home first, Super Eagle or Yar'adus
Re: Predict And Win! Who Will Come Home First. Super Eagle Or Yar'adua by lordizak(m): 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2010
U mean super fowl or Yar Adua? we don't need any of that.
Re: Predict And Win! Who Will Come Home First. Super Eagle Or Yar'adua by Knight1(m): 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2010
@poster i feel the need to link you up with Ali Baba, you got talent, that was a great one. Lol
Re: Predict And Win! Who Will Come Home First. Super Eagle Or Yar'adua by 9ijaprince(m): 10:32pm On Jan 13, 2010
Both.
Re: Predict And Win! Who Will Come Home First. Super Eagle Or Yar'adua by violent(m): 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2010
Good sense of humor!. . . my bet is on the super chickens, our president ain't coming home!
Re: Predict And Win! Who Will Come Home First. Super Eagle Or Yar'adua by rasputinn(m): 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2010
Dead or alive
Re: Predict And Win! Who Will Come Home First. Super Eagle Or Yar'adua by 8words(m): 10:49pm On Jan 13, 2010
poster

ur are so funny grin grin grin grin
Re: Predict And Win! Who Will Come Home First. Super Eagle Or Yar'adua by Mariory(m): 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2010
lol this thread is awesome! grin
Re: Predict And Win! Who Will Come Home First. Super Eagle Or Yar'adua by OAM4J: 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2010
Me think they will come home together.

Saudi - Angola - Abuja.
Re: Predict And Win! Who Will Come Home First. Super Eagle Or Yar'adua by mogentle(m): 10:38am On Jan 14, 2010
@ POSTER, grin grin grin grin grin grin YOU TRY.
None of them may return 'cos of shame.
Re: Predict And Win! Who Will Come Home First. Super Eagle Or Yar'adua by chidichris(m): 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2010
@poster,
what kind of question is this?
in the first place, both have many things in difference e.g;
1. they did not leave the country the same time
2. one is in angola while the other is nowhere
3. one is alive while the other's statu is unknown
4. we have the current picture of one while the other's piture is nowhere to be found
5. one serves nigeria very well while alive while the other can do better dead
6. one left nigeria with our consent while they other sneaked out
7. while many nigerians are praying for one to survive, many are praying for the other to be dead
8. one is mentally sound while the other is mentally derranged
9. one grants interviews to nigerians media houses and international media houses with pictures while the other grants interview to only international media house without picture
10. one is on nigeria's wanted list while the other is on our service list.

@poster,
with these few points of mine, i hope i have been able to convince and confuss readers and urself -the umpire that i have won this edition of predict and win even without prediction.
Re: Predict And Win! Who Will Come Home First. Super Eagle Or Yar'adua by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2010
This your request dey tough o but i'l bet on our super chickens cos at least their whereabout is public knowledge unlike our dead/dear? president
Re: Predict And Win! Who Will Come Home First. Super Eagle Or Yar'adua by Witi(m): 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2010
Timehin:

This your request dey tough o but i'l bet on our super chickens cos at least their whereabout is public knowledge unlike our dead/dear? president
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Predict And Win! Who Will Come Home First. Super Eagle Or Yar'adua by tundewoods(m): 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2010
[size=25pt]It is obvious that the Super Eagles will come home first ! By the way did they also go for medical treatment in Saudi [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Atiku Offer Way Out For Nigeria / Jos Viciousness And Execution Continues / Start Making 500-1500 Dollars Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.