Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,351 members, 7,850,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

Architects In The House Please Help.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Architects In The House Please Help.. (321 Views)

Engineers In The House Please See If You Can Settle This Argument For Us / Architects In The House, Help Needed / Mathematicians In The House Please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Architects In The House Please Help.. by Jkayode96: 3:00pm On May 19, 2017
I am a student of federal polytechnic idah..studying architecture..we were given a semester project to design a "car wash/service area". And we were given some brief of what to be included in the plan.. Here they are

* 10 washing bay
* administration area
* eatery
* display area for section
* moto service bay (mechanic)

So i now decided to push it here for you guys to help me with ideas on how to do it successfully... Please just your advice and if you can help with sketch...thanks...

(1) (Reply)

Law School / How To Purchase 2017/2018 ABUAD Postgraduate Admission Application Form Is Out / Driving Safely In The Rain; Dos & Don'ts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.