Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

On Iran Presidential Election - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / On Iran Presidential Election (320 Views)

Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media / US Called Off Planned Strike On Iran, 10 Minutes To Strike - Trump / Kenya Presidential Election Cancelled By Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Iran Presidential Election by Elbinawi: 3:08pm On May 19, 2017
@Elbinawi Tweets On #IranElections2017:

#IranElection2017

Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution, Ayatollah @khamenei_ir, cast his ballots for 12th presidential elections.

O son of the Messenger of God! The blood that flows in my veins is a gift to you!
B/4 1979 #Iran was American colony, today Iran is rising

It is impossible for any nation to develop & make progress if it is an outpost of Western imperialism. Today the world see greatness in Iran

Western imperialism is the successor of the plunder & genocidal Western colonialism. The same shit to plunder resources but different name.

I am a student of Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky- Lion of #Africa, the Living Martyr, father of 6 blessed Martyrs & husband to a Living Martyr.

On this important occasion I greet the Great Leader @khamenei_ir of all those who chose to live free.

God bless Nigeria!
God bless Iran!

Re: On Iran Presidential Election by IgbosAreGreat(f): 3:10pm On May 19, 2017
is the election today

(1) (Reply)

Voting begins for Theresa May Or Jeremy Corbyn On UK General Election 2017 / Tanzania Fined A British Mining Co For Two Centuries Of Revenue $190b! / Overview Of Crisis Trends In July, Outlook For August 2017 Across Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.