Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Can A Day Go By Without Accident In Lagos? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can A Day Go By Without Accident In Lagos? (461 Views)

Miracle As Man Survives An Accident In Anambra State (photos) / Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) / It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Day Go By Without Accident In Lagos? by MrcuteOscar: 3:24pm On May 19, 2017
I'm just curious and perplexed to ask my fellow Nairalanders, can we experience accident free-day in lagos.
Is it possible?
Or are we to blame the congesting nature of the state? Don't we have more states or areas around the world that is more congesting, that is Accident- free?
I know some many factors come to play, that's true, however, are we to conclusively say, that mishaps has come to say in this part of the world? No remedy? Remember this accident is killing person(s) property and it can be anybody.
The forum is open for evaluation, dialogue and critique.
Re: Can A Day Go By Without Accident In Lagos? by NedalBiggie: 3:26pm On May 19, 2017
If you ask me, na who I go ask(in Omawumi's voice)?

Nedal was here!!!
Re: Can A Day Go By Without Accident In Lagos? by tolulinks(m): 2:30am On May 20, 2017
MrcuteOscar:
I'm just curious and perplexed to ask my fellow Nairalanders, can we experience accident free-day in lagos.
Is it possible?
Or are we to blame the congesting nature of the state? Don't we have more states or areas around the world that is more congesting, that is Accident- free?
I know some many factors come to play, that's true, however, are we to conclusively say, that mishaps has come to say in this part of the world? No remedy? Remember this accident is killing person(s) property and it can be anybody.
The forum is open for evaluation, dialogue and critique.

(1) (Reply)

HOT Deal!!..toks Standard.2005 Honda Pilot For Sale 1.5 / Toyota Sienna 06 Sienna tokunbo available For Hire Purchase / Three Best-selling Toyota Cars!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.