Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) (40360 Views)

Nigerian Man Tried To Kill Lady After Turning Him Down Near UK Nightclub. Photos / Men Kill Lady They Met On Facebook In Aba After Luring Her With N25k (Graphic) / Four Nigerian Drug Dealers Declared Wanted In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Anukuks(f): 3:42pm On May 20, 2017
OrestesDante:
Omo! Na badass follow up!

But let us be clear here before we start judging.... The lady hasnt stated what they had together that warranted the follow up like housefly.

Are you seriously trying to reason a death threat? Smh
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 4:04pm On May 20, 2017
Kondomatic:
There is a problem that the woman is starting somewhere and he warned her to stop it.

Here's how I got to know

You see? It's obvious that she has bitten more than she can chew and now she's disturbing us online because online people don't ask why.

So he should kill her?
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by springtech(m): 4:05pm On May 20, 2017
Women can be pain in the ass I tell you. This lady is definitely doing something wrong somewhere but she is here painting the guy black.
He has warned you, If you know what is good for you, stay off the guy and stop formenting trouble and be coming here to appear like a saint.

I make money legally, I smile home daily.
Its called wise work. Yes I believe in hardwork. But now I believe more in smart work.
To know more check my signature.
My Target: To make 20M on or before December 2017.
So help me God.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 4:09pm On May 20, 2017
MarieSucre:

So he should kill her?
Nope.

But what she needs is to stay in her lane not police protection or whatever she's looking for.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 4:18pm On May 20, 2017
Kondomatic:
Nope.

But what she needs is to stay in her lane not police protection or whatever she's looking for.

That's true. I thought you were somehow justifying murder thats all.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by CurrentSamuel(m): 4:18pm On May 20, 2017
Hahahahaha
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Venica(f): 4:53pm On May 20, 2017
trouble de sleep, yanga go wake am o.u don see the palava . na now u wan shout help!!!! hissssss
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Cityguy: 5:05pm On May 20, 2017
Psychotic stalker. She really needs help. Her relations might need to be strong on the guy, esp as police isn't helping otherwise like she said, the deranged fellow will end up wasting her. Fastest finger if you ask me ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by duketerry22(m): 5:51pm On May 20, 2017
It seems this guy has watched a lot of Ahmed the dead terrorist comedy skits, 'I kill u, kill, kill, kill, he even had the courtesy to say goodbye after all the noise then bitch bitch bitch bitch all his writeup is giving me headache even n then he ends with a love msg? This guy needs a shot of chloroquine angry
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 6:24pm On May 20, 2017
That's Jacob Zuma's problem.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by LadyX(f): 8:49pm On May 20, 2017
All the people asking "What did she do" should know that some guys are just crazy. They don't want you to leave them. You don't need to do anything else to upset them...leaving them is enough to threaten your life.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 20, 2017
Snorted cocaĆ­ne
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:42pm On May 20, 2017
lovelygurl:

Don't mind the fools. The other day a lady got killed by her bf. Come and see fake 'eiyahs and rip'. Imagine if the girl was their sister, mother or cousin. Stupid idiots
smh. Domestic violence is on the increase.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28am On May 21, 2017
Omoluabi16:
smh. Domestic violence is on the increase.

Unfortunately. Most times I blame the ladies for being too stupid to run away because of whatever their reasons might be. Then I finally see someone crying for help and I'm disgusted by the comments. I mean even then the lady is blamed for the mental issues of a psycho?!
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Kill Lady In South Africa (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 7:18am On May 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

Unfortunately. Most times I blame the ladies for being too stupid to run away because of whatever their reasons might be. Then I finally see someone crying for help and I'm disgusted by the comments. I mean even then the lady is blamed for the mental issues of a psycho?!
Blaming the victims is sad, it is subtle justification of their barbarity. some stay behind in abusive relationships due to societal pressure you know..I really think the girl folk should be educated on how to be WOMAN ENOUGH to put a stop to this, not some meaningless feminism slayqueen rubbish.

Saw ur mail btw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Raped & Battered By Husband Runs To Lagos State Government For Help (Photos / 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery / Angry Mob Set Robber On Fire In Delta (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.