Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,746 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

We Need To Ask The Government To Ban The Use Of This Killer Product Called Snipe - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / We Need To Ask The Government To Ban The Use Of This Killer Product Called Snipe (540 Views)

Guidance On The Use Of Face Masks In Nigeria By NCDC / Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 / Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need To Ask The Government To Ban The Use Of This Killer Product Called Snipe by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 19, 2017
I am working on a campaign to ban production of the popular suicide product called Snipper, it has been the easy way to die for many Nigerian youth and I think the government should act now and regulate the use and the accessibility of the product.If I can get a thousand like and 300 positive comments on this I will create an awareness campaign website and paid advertising for this campaign to stop the manufacturing of this product or make the government regulate the product.

2 Likes

Re: We Need To Ask The Government To Ban The Use Of This Killer Product Called Snipe by abbeylincon23: 4:39pm On May 19, 2017
hmmm
Re: We Need To Ask The Government To Ban The Use Of This Killer Product Called Snipe by kunlesmiles(m): 4:40pm On May 19, 2017
Are u going to lead d campaign to ban ropes too?
Re: We Need To Ask The Government To Ban The Use Of This Killer Product Called Snipe by baylord101(m): 4:45pm On May 19, 2017
You are wrong bro, it's for farm use and it's not the only poisonous pesticide, just that it more popular because average Nigerian use it in the room against mosquitoes. You intend capaign against another man source of income.
Re: We Need To Ask The Government To Ban The Use Of This Killer Product Called Snipe by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 19, 2017
fcalvary:
I am working on a campaign to ban production of the popular suicide product called Snipper, it has been the easy way to die for many Nigerian youth and I think the government should act now and regulate the use and the accessibility of the product.If I can get a thousand like and 300 positive comments on this I will create an awareness campaign website and paid advertising for this campaign to stop the manufacturing of this product or make the government regulate the product.
fcalvary:
fcalvary:
kunlesmiles:
kunlesmiles:
nop but my Bros such chemicals product should not be made available to the public, but may I ask you how many people have died using other insecticides like Riad etc, if this product is regulated the government can ask them to meet a certain standard like making sniper in a spray form and not a liquid for, with that its ganna be hard to commit suicide with Sniper
Re: We Need To Ask The Government To Ban The Use Of This Killer Product Called Snipe by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 19, 2017
And government should ban access to lagoon too.....
Re: We Need To Ask The Government To Ban The Use Of This Killer Product Called Snipe by anethcharly(m): 4:51pm On May 19, 2017
Its because you use it in your room that's why it can kill you....abi you wan be like 2face.......

Re: We Need To Ask The Government To Ban The Use Of This Killer Product Called Snipe by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 19, 2017
baylord101:
You are wrong bro, it's for farm use and it's not the only poisonous pesticide, just that it more popular because average Nigerian use it in the room against mosquitoes. You intend capaign against another man source of income.
I get you bro, but this is my point Ban or Regulate.
When this product is regulated it will be sold to farmers only and not for home use
Re: We Need To Ask The Government To Ban The Use Of This Killer Product Called Snipe by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 19, 2017
People commit suicide out of their own free will. No amount of ban can prevent a person that have made up his mind.
I pray we don't find ourself in that circumstance .

(1) (Reply)

11 Surprising Benefits Of Coconut Oil / Aa+ss / What You Need To Know About Bitter Leaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.