Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

I Made A Huge Mistake And I Don't Know What To Do - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Made A Huge Mistake And I Don't Know What To Do (488 Views)

My Brother And I Killed A Huge Python In Kogi State / A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) / A Huge Python Vomiting Out A Deer After It Was Obstructed (Graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made A Huge Mistake And I Don't Know What To Do by Kingdanitez97(m): 4:43pm On May 19, 2017
When I was about to register for jamb, I checked their subject combination for economics, and I saw English, maths, economics and any of crk/irk, gov't/history, commerce. So I chose crk which would be alot easier for me. After the exam I got 227 only for me to find out that my school of choice(Delsu) wants d 4th subject to be a social science subject.. I don't know what to do
Ps: I am from Delta state
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake And I Don't Know What To Do by haywire07(m): 4:50pm On May 19, 2017
They are talking about your o'level kiddo .

Who checks ur jamb subjects As a criteria ?
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake And I Don't Know What To Do by Kingdanitez97(m): 4:56pm On May 19, 2017
I think they ask for both
Re: I Made A Huge Mistake And I Don't Know What To Do by chukwukapromise(m): 4:21pm On May 27, 2017
@kingdanitez97 My name is chukwukapromise the op of "jamb change of course/institution thread"...In as much as i can see everyone questions, i can't comment on any, because i have been banned by the "antispam bot"....Pls help me reassure everyone that posted a question and is yet to get an answer, that by the time my ban expire by 12:40 tomorrow, i will Answer every single of them!....Thanks in anticipation!---pls kindly share it in d thread

(1) (Reply)

See Throwback Pic Of Crazeclown / A Nairalander Honoured By MTN Foundation In Port Harcourt. / British Woman And Pakistani Lover Jailed For Having Premarital Sex In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.