Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Do You Desire A Better Life? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Desire A Better Life? (719 Views)

Genuine Land Investment - Every young man/woman desire a piece of land! / ⚡️⚡️ MUSystem is MY system for a better life in prosperity and abundance! ⚡️⚡️ / Do you desire a genuine property in Lagos with C of O at an affordable price? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Desire A Better Life? by adedejidamilare(m): 5:30pm On May 19, 2017
When I was in school, I used to be passionate about working for myself such that I used to miss weekend extra lectures back then in OAU just to go and husstle. The best I use to get after 7 hours of husstle was #1500 every weekend. It was very hard but I had no option, because my life depended on it.

I started a little business later on towards the end of my time in school. My business was unique to my environment because I pioneered the business there and after I left, people started doing the business and that makes me proud till this day but who pride epp! The business was very stressful and for 5 hours of work, I made #350- #400 daily. It was a food business ( details about this business later).

Those were the days of hard work but later, I realised that the world’s was changing and I needed to be better if my life was going to be any better. I grew up around people who work 7 am to 7 pm. I didn’t want that route for my life. So I decided to get a successful mentor. My mentor happened to be a very successful multimillionaire. He tutored me and today I live after all the lessons he gave me.

Now I live in the era of smart work where I can use my Android phone and some ingenuity to make lots of money. I now understand why the rich are always getting richer. It’s because they use leverage and they have learnt to use less effort to make more and more money. My passion is to help people who are struggling financially or looking for a way to become better financially.

One thing I know for sure is that whatever you have faced in the past is never a determinant of the great future you have ahead of you. You were born to win so don’t live life below the standard you were created for.

Let me coach you on how I have been able to build an income of six figures workng part time (7-10 hours weekly). All you need is a big dream and a passion to live a better life.
You can reach Me on call or whatsapp +2348161735232 or drop a comment for me.

Written by Adedeji Damilare
I am passionate about success. Am a vast online entrepreneur who trains and helps people to become financially intelligent and free. I have several years experience as a trainer, motivator and business builder who has generated millions of naira in sales ccumulatively.

Re: Do You Desire A Better Life? by adedejidamilare(m): 1:26pm On May 22, 2017
This is so true. Don't doubt because your dreams are preciouus..

(1) (Reply)

Fish Farming Is A Reliable Source Of Income In Nigeria. / "STIGLITZ, BITCOIN A Bubble, Should Be OUTLAWED[VIDEOS]" / We Need Contacts Of Distributors/suppliers Of UK Diapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.