Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Buhari Should Resign Now - My Response - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Resign Now - My Response (1238 Views)

Ishaq Hadejia To Suleiman Adamu: Resign Now! / Jang Tells Buhari To Resign Now. See Reactions (photos) / "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Resign Now - My Response by FriendNG: 5:38pm On May 19, 2017
To Aisha Yusuf and Other Nairalanders here present.

Now that Chiobok girls are coming back, the free money from international donors is about to end. That's why you're wailing.

But it is a fact your community (Chibok) handed their votes to Jonathan despite the abduction of their children.

The 12 million that voted against Buhari cannot determine whether He should resign or not. Rather the 15 millions who voted him. As far as we're concern your 12 million voices are inconsequential.

If its Buhari time to die, will resigning stop him from dying ? I think some so called educated "illiterate " need to go back to school for proper meaning of the word "Incapacitated"

* If Buhari is going to die, then he shall die as President not a common civilian

* If Buhari is dying, he will die
President Muhammadu Buhari and not Muhammadu Buhari

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Resign Now - My Response by ellagabs(f): 5:44pm On May 19, 2017
dis thread wil b close b4 tomorow mornin.

any thread directed 2 bubu wil b clos by dem seun n co.
Re: Buhari Should Resign Now - My Response by wowmenow: 5:45pm On May 19, 2017
all we know is a silk man can not hold 170 million Nigerians ransom

i know the op is paid bmc

either you like it or not buhari must resign and go

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Resign Now - My Response by Freewoman(f): 5:46pm On May 19, 2017
WE ARE WATCHING THE CLOSURE OF THIS THREAD................................................... I HAVE COMMENTED

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Resign Now - My Response by FriendNG: 5:46pm On May 19, 2017
wowmenow:
all we know is a silk man can not hold 170 million Nigerians ransom

i know the op is paid bmc

either you like it or not buhari must resign and go

Why not force him 2 do so?

wowmenow:

yes we will force him to resign

just watch what will happen the next few days

Few days like how many days ? So that if you fail to force him, I will call you out as a liar.

wowmenow:
its only kids respond like this
go and watch the video on youtube

and give us good reasons why we should ignore what the woman says
you don't need to attack her personally if you have a point
anyway
Buhari must resign now

The same question goes to you. What about forcing him to resign. Please force him 2 do so or shut your mouth Mr. Adult.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Resign Now - My Response by wowmenow: 5:51pm On May 19, 2017
FriendNG:

Why not force him 2 do so?

yes we will force him to resign

just watch what will happen the next few days

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Resign Now - My Response by Stinson007(m): 5:59pm On May 19, 2017
Op so calling for buhari's resignation will get the international donors to continue pumping money abi? So you think everybody is Lame like you abi? Ndu oo!! What makes you think a man who can't make it to his office will be able to think straight and make rational decisions that affect over 180 million people? Miaw!! please what do you call him if not ineffectual or incapacitated I.e inability to fulfill his civic duties and obligations, which is the mandate your likes voted for

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Resign Now - My Response by FriendNG: 6:09pm On May 19, 2017
Stinson007:
Op so calling for buhari's resignation will get the international donors to continue pumping money abi?

Ofcourse yes! If he leaves, his predecessor might not be able to tackle the Boko Haram menace.

So you think everybody is Lame like you abi? Ndu oo!! What makes you think a man who can't make it to his office will be able to think straight and make rational decisions that affect over 180 million people? Miaw!! please what do you call him if not ineffectual or incapacitated I.e inability to fulfill his civic duties and obligations, which is the mandate your likes voted for

No! Not everyone is "Alade" like you. Tell us one single thing that chase to function due to Buharis health. Mr. Integrity has a good heart that no other Nigerian President dead or alive has to handover power to his deputy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Resign Now - My Response by wowmenow: 6:14pm On May 19, 2017
its only kids respond like this

go and watch the video on youtube

and give us good reasons why we should ignore what the woman says

you don't need to attack her personally if you have a point

anyway

Buhari must resign now

FriendNG:

Now that Chiobok girls are coming back, the free money from international donors is about to end. That's why you're wailing.

But it is a fact your community (Chibok) handed their votes to Jonathan despite the abduction of their children.

The 12 million that voted against Buhari cannot determine whether He should resign or not. Rather the 15 millions who voted him. As far as we're concern your 12 million voices are inconsequential.

If its Buhari time to die, will resigning stop him from dying ? I think some so called educated "illiterate " need to go back to school for proper meaning of the word "Incapacitated"

* If Buhari is going to die, then he shall die as President not a common civilian

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Resign Now - My Response by nkwuocha: 6:22pm On May 19, 2017
Lol. I don't even want him to die a common civilian. It will break the chain; let his fate be like his northern predecessors, grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Resign Now - My Response by Omoluabi16(m): 6:44pm On May 19, 2017
You are a disgrace. you and those folks with the same mindset are everything that is wrong with nigeria. You lost your conscience a long time ago

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Resign Now - My Response by Stinson007(m): 6:53pm On May 19, 2017
FriendNG:

Ofcourse yes! If he leaves, his predecessor might not be able to tackle the Boko Haram menace.

No! Not everyone is "Alade" like you. Tell us one single thing that chase to function due to Buharis health. Mr. Integrity has a good heart that no other Nigerian President dead or alive has to handover power to his deputy.

you are religiously supporting a mess but am not perturbed because it's a trait that has hunted you for years

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Resign Now - My Response by madridguy(m): 6:54pm On May 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Buhari Should Resign Now - My Response by OVI75(m): 7:08pm On May 19, 2017
This Enemy Of Sanusi OP,Rem Ds Guy WS So pained Abt SLS Utterances That Challenged D Evils Of Islam And D North.

Guess what,Few Days Aftr That,Wen d Northern Establishment Came Fr Sanusi's Head, He WS So Happy.

In fact,He Started Accusing SLS As One of Those Involved In D Murder F a Prominent Muslim Cleric Yrs Back.

This Op Is A Tribalist Like El Rufai,Kwankwaso.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Resign Now - My Response by OVI75(m): 7:09pm On May 19, 2017
madridguy:
Ok

Is That all U Av To Say !!!..

You All Support Bubu On D Basis Of Religion QED !!

Accept D Truth !!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Resign Now - My Response by OVI75(m): 7:10pm On May 19, 2017
FriendNG:

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Resign Now - My Response by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 19, 2017
Afonjas an betrayal...

see them..

loud mouths.." we will force bubu to resign" like say una never no what hit you guys.

una propaganda is death on arrival.. say no to backdoor afonjaic presidency.

i said it..once bubu travel..Osibanjo media centre will go bombing anything..with propaganda.

bubu is sick an he is human.. is normal.. so why handover or resign..

una think say na only una get sense..

southeast and south..please stay out of this let afonja keep running their mouth..

if una watch the trend now.. small small dem don they call say na ipob they wish bubu death and resign..

when matter happen na so dem go hide..come dey support their masters while una dey chop suyaring after much much na em go come out shout sophistication.

person wey get ear make him hear... no follow afonja fight dia battle because last last na you dem go sacrifice.

see wetin dem dey do bubu now..

dem don even create cabal..wey no dey..

north dey try protect dia interest for this game of power..while afonjas dem dey do ame thing via social media to garner sentiments..

no be presidency afonjas want..like say Osibanjo go turn naija to eldorado m

na dem vote buhari.. and na bubu side correct.

even if they want make dem make all the noise wey ey this worl5..

osibanjo go still be cordinator till bubu returns..

if e better vice president..

afonjas are terrible..

Suprise me how some folks still fall to dia scam.

person dey sick..una say make he resign? which way..

e never die.some dey wish am death.. imagine..

some even dey shout cabal..were be say na d ame thing dem go do..and dem dey do..

cabal dey protect bubu presidency..

afonja wan make Osibanjo chop power..thru backdoor

which way nigeria....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Resign Now - My Response by kenoc: 7:27pm On May 19, 2017
It is time we begin to reason like humans who should understand that we shall all be sick at certain time and also die at our own time. There is nothing so special that PMB is sick. PMB resignation will not solve Nigeria problem instead it will fuel it. It is better we pray for quick recovery of our president.
I am not PMB fan but I can never pray for his death. Let us look unto God in anything that concerns Nigeria. PMB is the father of the nation. God allows leaders to be either by His permissive will or perfect will. Therefore let us accept our president and pray for him to succeed. If he fails all of us fail, if he succeeds all of us succeed. Let us be wise.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Resign Now - My Response by paramakina202: 7:39pm On May 19, 2017
Buhari shouldn't resign at all in fact in event of his death he should be mummified in Aso Rock and continue to be president over 180mln z0mbıes.
Op how about that?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Resign Now - My Response by Naijiant: 7:45pm On May 19, 2017
Buhari should be impeached as he will not resign. https://www.naijiant.com/videos/buhari-should-be-impeached/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Resign Now - My Response by FriendNG: 7:52pm On May 19, 2017
Naijiant:
Buhari should be impeached as he will not resign. https://www.naijiant.com/videos/buhari-should-be-impeached/

No one can impeach him. The Senate and Rep is own by the north.
Re: Buhari Should Resign Now - My Response by TruthisGOD: 8:45pm On May 19, 2017
kenoc:
It is time we begin to reason like humans who should understand that we shall all be sick at certain time and also die at our own time. There is nothing so special that PMB is sick. PMB resignation will not solve Nigeria problem instead it will fuel it. It is better we pray for quick recovery of our president.
I am not PMB fan but I can never pray for his death. Let us look unto God in anything that concerns Nigeria. PMB is the father of the nation. God allows leaders to be either by His permissive will or perfect will. Therefore let us accept our president and pray for him to succeed. If he fails all of us fail, if he succeeds all of us succeed. Let us be wise.
Will you shut up your mouth. Is he more superior or human than those he has ordered their dead both directly and indirectly? Father of a nation my foot, rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Resign Now - My Response by Rilwayne001: 8:55pm On May 19, 2017
[s]
bounty007:
Afonjas an betrayal...

see them..

loud mouths.." we will force bubu to resign" like say una never no what hit you guys.

una propaganda is death on arrival.. say no to backdoor afonjaic presidency.

i said it..once bubu travel..Osibanjo media centre will go bombing anything..with propaganda.

bubu is sick an he is human.. is normal.. so why handover or resign..

una think say na only una get sense..

southeast and south..please stay out of this let afonja keep running their mouth..

if una watch the trend now.. small small dem don they call say na ipob they wish bubu death and resign..

when matter happen na so dem go hide..come dey support their masters while una dey chop suyaring after much much na em go come out shout sophistication.

person wey get ear make him hear... no follow afonja fight dia battle because last last na you dem go sacrifice.

see wetin dem dey do bubu now..

dem don even create cabal..wey no dey..

north dey try protect dia interest for this game of power..while afonjas dem dey do ame thing via social media to garner sentiments..

no be presidency afonjas want..like say Osibanjo go turn naija to eldorado m

na dem vote buhari.. and na bubu side correct.

even if they want make dem make all the noise wey ey this worl5..

osibanjo go still be cordinator till bubu returns..

if e better vice president..

afonjas are terrible..

Suprise me how some folks still fall to dia scam.

person dey sick..una say make he resign? which way..

e never die.some dey wish am death.. imagine..

some even dey shout cabal..were be say na d ame thing dem go do..and dem dey do..

cabal dey protect bubu presidency..

afonja wan make Osibanjo chop power..thru backdoor

which way nigeria....
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Resign Now - My Response by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 19, 2017
Rilwayne001:

why e pain you naa grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Resign Now - My Response by tinkinjow: 9:12pm On May 19, 2017
Your post have long been overtaken by event which happened even before Buhari became president. He called for the impeachment of Yar'adua. So it's an irrelevant post.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Resign Now - My Response by FriendNG: 9:39pm On May 19, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Shege Dan buro uba. Dan iska ma da ankali. Wawaa kawai!! angry sad angry angry
If mynd catch you.
Re: Buhari Should Resign Now - My Response by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 19, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Shege Dan buro uba. Dan iska ma da ankali. Wawaa kawai!! angry sad angry angry

back to sender.
afonja forming hausa grin grin

una sabi clone.. no be "we nigerdelta " again.

dan buro uba iska ma da ankali wawaa kawai.
grin
Re: Buhari Should Resign Now - My Response by BeardedMeat(m): 6:00am On May 20, 2017
FriendNG:

No one can impeach him. The Senate and Rep is own by the north.
You are very correct, that's why I want him to come back as corned beef.
Re: Buhari Should Resign Now - My Response by BrokenTV: 6:09am On May 20, 2017
FriendNG:

You continously try to use the word integrity on Buhari do you really know the meaning of that word.

(1) (Reply)

Uk-disturbing Video Allegedly Shows Nigerian Army Torture And Murder Biafrans / Breaking News:The President Asked Me To Buy Other Accounts. APC Official Twitter / 2019; Lady Takes Buhari Campaign To The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.