Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter (46638 Views)

Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Graduates From College (photo) / Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter by Evablizin(f): 9:47pm On May 19, 2017
PapiSmith:

Hey bìtch, don't let the fame get into your head you are just a baby mama. Nothing more cheesy
Abeg help me tellem her body stil d sweet her
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter by blaquebelle: 9:47pm On May 19, 2017
I laugh at d way i knew its non of my business yet i opened d thread to say it's non of my business grin...temmi001 i know u do it tongue
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter by lacoach: 9:49pm On May 19, 2017
No shame again.

1 Like

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter by AlphaStyles(m): 9:54pm On May 19, 2017
waiting for Davido to give anthr girl belle

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter by bomasek(m): 9:54pm On May 19, 2017
fuckerstard:
Awon eyan baby mama, once 30 billion is involved nothing to be ashamed about.

I miss this show like mad
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter by EaglesT(m): 9:55pm On May 19, 2017
PapiSmith:
Hey bìtch, don't let the fame get into your head you are just a baby mama aka Hoe with a baby. Nothing more cheesy

Are you mistaking her for your mother? you must be blind then cos your mother is not even that pretty.. LEAVE HER ALONE! Its her life!
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter by salford: 9:57pm On May 19, 2017
Marvel1206:
Davido is one stupid kind of being. Impregnating like a dog; jumping from one bitch to another.

Partnerbiz:
Shameless girls
The way these guys sleep around without fear of std's is baffling
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter by Tiredoffakeshit: 10:01pm On May 19, 2017
Let's celebrate the birth of a child/motherhood and stop all this Narcissist comments.

1 Like

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter by Anusiemgood(m): 10:13pm On May 19, 2017
All these gals for nairaland will not say anything coz all of them nah the same
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter by cytell56: 10:16pm On May 19, 2017
madjam:
Amanda shared the beautiful photo of Hailey Veronica Adeleke, lying on her breasts.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-M9Tfp7nGv7M/WR8bGOxnl3I/AAAAAAAAIpQ/gO-9n85dXo8eM1glf3oXYhdD2uhfm4OMACLcB/s1600/david.jpg[/img]

View More @>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/davidos-2nd-baby-mama-shares-adorable.html
E be like say nab Baby Mama dey reign now!!!
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter by kolafolabi(m): 10:25pm On May 19, 2017
I hope he does the paternity test for this baby too.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter by WeRblessed(f): 10:26pm On May 19, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Shameless girls

Please why call her names? At least she has carried a baby for 9 months and brought a child to life, you, what have you to show for? Her child has a Father like David who works hard and will provide for her and her mother. Just pray you see any man / woman that will date you not to talk of making you his baby mama/ daddy. People like you do not marry no matter how you try guy will not marry you because you are bitter, venom, jalous, arrogant, rude, wicked, never see anything good in others. Therefore the seed you have sown with your fingers on NL and your tongue will visit you thousands of folds. Continue!

2 Likes

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter by Vince77(m): 10:59pm On May 19, 2017
iamnicer:
cry cry cry cry cry cry

SEE FINE GIRL WEY SUPPOSE GET MARRIED, START UP HER FAMILY.

NOW

BABY MAMA

IN THOSE DAYS IT WAS A TABOOOOOOOOOO

NOW IS AN ACHIEVEMENT

And with the way things are going now, it can only get worse.

1 Like

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter by ebonyeyes88(f): 3:35am On May 20, 2017
That baby means money fa life.....tht how d game go
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter by zingobaby: 4:20am On May 20, 2017
Is this not nonsense,first baby mama second baby mama & we are celebrating fornication.God forbid I'm not part of it.It is a big Sin before God.Davido go & marry stop fornicating up & down .
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter by holluphemydavid(m): 6:24am On May 20, 2017
So cute
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter by Temmi001: 6:31am On May 20, 2017
blaquebelle:
I laugh at d way i knew its non of my business yet i opened d thread to say it's non of my business grin...temmi001 i know u do it tongue
My head aches sort of sha.
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter by Obejieric(m): 6:43am On May 20, 2017
You can run two whatsapp Acount on one phone. Find out here[url]
http://nigeriangateway..com/2017/04/how-to-run-two-whatsapp-account-in-one.html[/url]
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter by koolguy88(m): 6:50am On May 20, 2017
My money, my body na your own oooo baby. ...
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter by cookiejar99(f): 8:25am On May 20, 2017
Yoruba name don finishtwo english names or its cod the mom is american??but he was quick to name the ist girl imade..a benin name
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter by Ehi07(f): 8:39am On May 20, 2017
Its amazing that something that should make one feel ashamed is now the norm. And you will see ladies commenting & wishing it was them. #smh
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter by Titilayooni(f): 8:44am On May 20, 2017
I can't wait to be a mum..lol
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter by niyi123: 8:55am On May 20, 2017
Shameless dog
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter by Nobody: 9:10am On May 20, 2017
Beautiful baby, she is 100% innocent of the circumstances surrounding her birth.
As for single mothers, I salute their courage of not aborting their babies in the name of covering their mistakes.
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:19am On May 20, 2017
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 20, 2017
Marvel1206:
Davido is one stupid kind of being. Impregnating like a dog; jumping from one bitch to another.
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter by Marvel1206: 2:06pm On May 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
You think it's cool? Impregnating every single girl? It's immaturity
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter by paddyofboss(m): 2:30pm On May 20, 2017
Let him who has d sperm donate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'This One Na Step-Mommy Of Ikorodu' – Bobrisky's Lookalike Spotted / Kate Henshaw Dancing With Kiss Daniel [PICS] / Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD's Daughter Graduates From High School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.