Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Governor Obiano’s Daughter Bags Doctorate Degree In Houston (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano’s Daughter Bags Doctorate Degree In Houston (photos) (1507 Views)

Governor Obiano Visits Bridge Head Onitsha. Expresses Dissatisfaction (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Governor Obiano Self-Isolates In Anambra / Gov. Aregbesola Bags Doctorate Degree In Public Administration(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Obiano’s Daughter Bags Doctorate Degree In Houston (photos) by jesusson22(m): 6:21pm On May 19, 2017
The Governor and family celebrated his daughter, Ogechi as she bagged a doctorate degree from Texas University, Houston.

See more photos below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/governor-obianos-daughter-bags.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano’s Daughter Bags Doctorate Degree In Houston (photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 6:38pm On May 19, 2017
Cool
Re: Governor Obiano’s Daughter Bags Doctorate Degree In Houston (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:33pm On May 19, 2017
Congrats.
Re: Governor Obiano’s Daughter Bags Doctorate Degree In Houston (photos) by omenkaLives(m): 7:47pm On May 19, 2017
All politicians irrespective of tribe, party, and religion, have one thing in common - the intent to lord it over us in perpetuity.

Hardly would you see them sending their kids to our domestic school, they aren't just good enough for them.

Yet, you find one failed "musician" with one useless camera phone saying "congrats". This is the same person that complains bitterly whenever he sees any of Buhari's relative doing is little Asian eating a decent meal.

What a crying shame.
Re: Governor Obiano’s Daughter Bags Doctorate Degree In Houston (photos) by MadamExcellency: 8:06pm On May 19, 2017
omenkaLives:
All politicians irrespective of tribe, party, and religion, have one thing in common - the intent to lord it over us in perpetuity.

Hardly would you see them sending their kids to our domestic school, they aren't just good enough for them.

Yet, you find one failed "musician" with one useless camera phone saying "congrats". This is the same person that complains bitterly whenever he sees any of Buhari's relative doing is little Asian eating a decent meal.

What a crying shame.

Is Obiano a career politician or a seasoned Banker?

Without Peter Obi hand-picking him to contest election, wouldn't her daughter be celebrating this same feat?

Your generalisation is neither a conservative estimate nor is it factual.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano’s Daughter Bags Doctorate Degree In Houston (photos) by omenkaLives(m): 8:26pm On May 19, 2017
MadamExcellency:

Is Obiano a career politician or a seasoned Banker?

Without Peter Obi hand-picking him to contest election, wouldn't her daughter be celebrating this same feat?

Your generalisation is neither a conservative estimate nor is it factual.
Gooooood! Pray tell, those people whose meals, bags and clothes y'all complain about, wouldn't they be able to afford same if they didn't hold the current office they do?

Why the fvck do you people imagine one can't question Obiano when even diehard Buhari supporters like me do criticise him from time to time and has even called for him to resign?

Irrespective of their wealth prior assumption of office, we simply criticise things like this and I have no problems with that, why should Obiano's case be different?

Okorocha was lampooned by those who call themselves pdp supporters when pictures of him and his son who recently graduated a school in the uk surfaced online, did it prick your conscience that with or without his status as the governor he could easily afford such for his child?

I criticise my governor probably more than anyone around here, and y'all do too- why is it unthinkable for you people to criticize Obiano? Is he perfect?

When those pictures of wheelbarrows surfaced and was tagged "youth empowerment" (which isn't what they were meant for anyway), you people cursed Ortom for two straight days, not a finger of objection did I raise, matter of fact, i even said I've secured mine and began work in ernest. The wheelbarrows were meant for farmers and not "youth empowerment" as alleged, but who am I to spoil people's fun? Next thing, picture of "Obiano's jerrycans" surfaced and some people just couldn't take a little heat! They went berserk, cursed and used bullhorns to scream into our ears that it is "propaganda"!!

Imagine that.

So I ask again, why cant you people take any criticism directed at Obiano?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano’s Daughter Bags Doctorate Degree In Houston (photos) by AkumTawaluUgbo: 11:47pm On May 19, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Gooooood! Pray tell, those people whose meals, bags and clothes y'all complain about, wouldn't they be able to afford same if they didn't hold the current office they do?

Why the fvck do you people imagine one can't question Obiano when even diehard Buhari supporters like me do criticise him from time to time and has even called for him to resign?

Irrespective of their wealth prior assumption of office, we simply criticise things like this and I have no problems with that, why should Obiano's case be different?

Okorocha was lampooned by those who call themselves pdp supporters when pictures of him and his son who recently graduated a school in the uk surfaced online, did it prick your conscience that with or without his status as the governor he could easily afford such for his child?

I criticise my governor probably more than anyone around here, and y'all do too- why is it unthinkable for you people to criticize Obiano? Is he perfect?

When those pictures of wheelbarrows surfaced and was tagged "youth empowerment" (which isn't what they were meant for anyway), you people cursed Ortom for two straight days, not a finger of objection did I raise, matter of fact, i even said I've secured mine and began work in ernest. The wheelbarrows were meant for farmers and not "youth empowerment" as alleged, but who am I to spoil people's fun? Next thing, picture of "Obiano's jerrycans" surfaced and some people just couldn't take a little heat! They went berserk, cursed and used bullhorns to scream into our ears that it is "propaganda"!!

Imagine that.

So I ask again, why cant you people take any criticism directed at Obiano?
[/s]
trash trash trash

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano’s Daughter Bags Doctorate Degree In Houston (photos) by ipobsarefools: 1:58am On May 20, 2017
[s]
AkumTawaluUgbo:

trash trash trash
[/s]
Shatap there and get out. Igbos are foolish illiterates. Ojukwu is burning in hell fire. Bianca is a confirmed olosho. ffk is greater than Ojukwu, Kanu, zik and all Igbos touts. truth.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano’s Daughter Bags Doctorate Degree In Houston (photos) by AkumTawaluUgbo: 1:59am On May 20, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]
Shatap there and get out. Igbos are foolish illiterates. Ojukwu is burning in hell fire. Bianca is a confirmed olosho. ffk is greater than Ojukwu, Kanu, zik and all Igbos touts. truth.
[/s]
Nonsense trash afonjas are useless smelly bastards cone head bastards vagabonds
kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano’s Daughter Bags Doctorate Degree In Houston (photos) by Mynd42: 2:52am On May 20, 2017
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]
Afonja. You keep repeating this programmed post of yours in every thread. Samar your cone head on the hard concrete and save us from all this nuisance already cheesy
Re: Governor Obiano’s Daughter Bags Doctorate Degree In Houston (photos) by ipobsarefools: 4:50am On May 20, 2017
[s]
Mynd42:

Afonja. You keep repeating this programmed post of yours in every thread. Samar your cone head on the hard concrete and save us from all this nuisance already cheesy
[/s]
Shatap there and get out. Igbos are worthless scumbags.
Re: Governor Obiano’s Daughter Bags Doctorate Degree In Houston (photos) by Mynd42: 4:57am On May 20, 2017
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]
Shatap there and get out. Igbos are worthless scumbags.
Since your people could not afford to train your cone skull with good manners, come here let me..

(1) (Reply)

Since We Held The Meeting With The Two Ministers, Nothing Has Happened - NARD / Its A Shame,nnamdi Kanu Still Stays In His Father's House At 50-isima Odeh / Part 1. Current State Of The Nigerian Air Force.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.