Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,518 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

NPA Moves Against Atiku’s Intels Over TSA Policy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NPA Moves Against Atiku’s Intels Over TSA Policy (28076 Views)

Residence Permits Of Expatriates In Atiku’s Intels, Other Companies Revoked / Why We Revoked Contract With Atiku's Intels - NPA / Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPA Moves Against Atiku’s Intels Over TSA Policy by solelymade: 6:54pm On May 20, 2017
nwaanambra1:

my broda u r seeing clearlyooo!

after reading that part my body weak me!

the useless man chops 28% of the overall money then still deep his hands in the government potion and collects 30% out of the governments 72% now leaving the whole nation with only 42% and a single man now swallows and overall 58%! damn it!

we are talking of trillions of Naira per quarter here!

now same thing is done to oil revenue, power and energy revenue, tax revenue and other revenues that is suppose to sustain dis country!

this people are soooo greedy and wicked!

this is why the northern leaders dont want a structured Nigeria - a structured Nigeria to them is like removing the milk nipple from their elitist mouths!

this country need to be divided ASAP! angry angry

You are mixing it wrongly, it says "intel and government will still share the remainder 70:30 respectively" Intel takes 70% of 72 again and not 30 of 72 i.e respectively means Intel 70 and Fg 30. Yet they don't want to remit that paltry 30 of 72 as at when due again is disastrous

Please when they do this MoU sef
Re: NPA Moves Against Atiku’s Intels Over TSA Policy by solelymade: 7:01pm On May 20, 2017
springtech:
Either you like it or not, INTELS is doing a very outstanding Job in Onne. You need to know what the port was like before Intels became its operator. What Federal government could not do, a privately owned company in the mould of INTELS services is doing.
You want the port to become a shadow of itself in less than 1 year then take away the management from Intels. SMH for NPA.

It might seem as rip off but I tell you it is not, they are simply rendering value added services, one NPA herself could not render for decades while on charge.
Intels has subsidiaries like, prodeco , WAS, WAM, WACT. They also have an ICT company.

Come to Onne and see the wonder they did at PRODECO CAMP: This is the accommodation lot specially for Expatriates and expert/professional locals. I have been previledged to be accommodate here. You would think you are away from Nigeria.

By the way I work right in Onne, so I know what am talking about.

NPA handle this with wisdom, YES to COMPLIANCE to TSA POLICY, but do not dream of taking over the management of the Onne Port.

I make money legally, I smile home daily.
Its called wise work. Yes I believe in hardwork. But now I believe more in smart work.
To know more check my signature.
My Target: To make 20M on or before December 2017.
So help me God.

Insightful if that is right sha. We all know what happens when politicians want to find food for their friends.

Make I copy Ur prayer. Help me God cheesy
Re: NPA Moves Against Atiku’s Intels Over TSA Policy by ediman: 10:12pm On May 20, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
Hausa control the oil wells in ND.
Dangote controls the Lagos port. Atiku controls the Onne port.
Hadiza Usman controls the NPA for El Rufai.
Baru is in charge of NNPC
El-Rufais stooges control Etisalat.
Sokoto and Kano mafia control Bureau De Change.

Why wont they die for "one Nijeriya"

Nonsense
Re: NPA Moves Against Atiku’s Intels Over TSA Policy by nwaanambra1(m): 11:54pm On May 20, 2017
solelymade:

You are mixing it wrongly, it says "intel and government will still share the remainder 70:30 respectively" Intel takes 70% of 72 again and not 30 of 72 i.e respectively means Intel 70 and Fg 30. Yet they don't want to remit that paltry 30 of 72 as at when due again is disastrous

Please when they do this MoU sef

at the highlighted!! shocked shocked shocked

e no go better for lord lugard! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeleye Gbenga And Dimeji Adeleye Attacked In Ekiti, Beaten Mercilessly (Photo) / Body Bags: Buhari Dissociates FG From El-Rufai’s Statement On Foreigners / Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.