Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Something Weird About The New French President - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Something Weird About The New French President (902 Views)

‘ Jacques Chirac: Former French President Dies At 86’ / Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) / FRANCE DECIDEDS: Macron, 39, New French President. Can We Have Same In Nigeria?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Weird About The New French President by StreetTV: 7:19pm On May 19, 2017
If you think Africa has weird presidents wait till i give you little info about the new French president.
His name is Emmanuel Jean-Michel Frédéric Macron
He is 39 years of age
His wife is 64 years old
His first step son is 42 years old
His second step son is 40years old
Technically, he is the last born in his own family.

www.streettv.com.ng

Re: Something Weird About The New French President by BlackDBagba: 7:22pm On May 19, 2017
Weird?

Please, draw your family tree for us. grin
Re: Something Weird About The New French President by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:27pm On May 19, 2017
What's weird about it? dat he married an older lady?With older step kids?
Guess it's ur first time of hearing about stuffs like this.I really don't see anything strange in this.Stuffs like this are common in civilized countries.What's most important is the bond they share amongst themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Something Weird About The New French President by ayokellany: 7:33pm On May 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Guess it's ur first time of hearing about stuffs like this.I really don't see anything strange in this.Stuffs like this are common in civilized countries.What's most important is the bond they share amongst themselves.

If as an African you can not see anything amiss about this sister pls open your eyes or let us know when any of your relative undergo the same act thank u.
Re: Something Weird About The New French President by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:44pm On May 19, 2017
ayokellany:

If as an African you can not see anything amiss about this sister pls open your eyes or let us know when any of your relative undergo the same act thank u.

Even as an African,I see nothing amis it.perhaps ur former President is a perfect example.Love could lead u anywhere let's forget about the fact that she has millions of dollars in her account .This couple look happy.Last month I took out time to research about them and discovered that initially the family members esp her kids were against it,but later they all succumbed upon seeing how happy their mum was.same with the man's family.In fact the man said he was ok with her not having any child for him.It will also interest u to know dat their relationship started wayback wen d man was d lady's pupil in a primary sch.she was his teacher.
Re: Something Weird About The New French President by bodejohn(m): 8:15pm On May 19, 2017
Bring same senerio to African...Nigeria...Ikoyi Registry...

And the comments will be...

Your guess is as good as yours...

1 Like

Re: Something Weird About The New French President by Lucasbalo(m): 1:31am On May 20, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Age ain't nothing but number. Even after saying that, I wouldn't marry someone that older than me but it's fine with me if they are happy with each other.
Re: Something Weird About The New French President by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:09am On May 20, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Age ain't nothing but number. Even after saying that, I wouldn't marry someone that older than me but it's fine with me if they are happy with each other.

Well Dats ur choice and I wouldn't argue dat with u.
Re: Something Weird About The New French President by Nobody: 10:14am On May 20, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Even as an African,I see nothing amis it.perhaps ur former President is a perfect example.Love could lead u anywhere let's forget about the fact that she has millions of dollars in her account .This couple look happy.Last month I took out time to research about them and discovered that initially the family members esp her kids were against it,but later they all succumbed upon seeing how happy their mum was.same with the man's family.In fact the man said he was ok with her not having any child for him. It will also interest u to know dat their relationship started wayback wen d man was d lady's pupil in a primary sch.she was his teacher.

The relationship started later.
Re: Something Weird About The New French President by Nobody: 10:15am On May 20, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Weird?

Please, draw your family tree for us. grin

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

See What Russia's Controversial President, Vladimer Putin, Drives / Black Lives Don't Matter When You Kill Your Fellow Black Man- Julius Malema / ANALYSIS: Israel’s Accreditation To The AU Is Dividing Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.