Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

I Use Different State Of Origin For Waec And Jamb, Will It Affect My Admission. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Use Different State Of Origin For Waec And Jamb, Will It Affect My Admission. (5767 Views)

Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB / Official JAMB Malpractice List - Reasons Why JAMB Will Seize Your Result / JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Use Different State Of Origin For Waec And Jamb, Will It Affect My Admission. by Emmexcity: 8:23pm On May 19, 2017
I Use Different State Of Origin For Waec And Jamb, Will It Affect My Admission.
please i need answers.
Re: I Use Different State Of Origin For Waec And Jamb, Will It Affect My Admission. by Hollysaint: 8:27pm On May 19, 2017
if it is uniben it will stress you.but go with the one in your waec.And by the was dont u know where your parents are from.why such a mistake?
Re: I Use Different State Of Origin For Waec And Jamb, Will It Affect My Admission. by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 19, 2017
Why will you use different states on same profile?
That's all shades of wrong

1 Like

Re: I Use Different State Of Origin For Waec And Jamb, Will It Affect My Admission. by 4reala(m): 8:33pm On May 19, 2017
U drink burukutu wen u dey choose state of origin neh U
Re: I Use Different State Of Origin For Waec And Jamb, Will It Affect My Admission. by Linzo(m): 9:12pm On May 19, 2017
Hollysaint:
if it is uniben it will stress you.but go with the one in your waec.And by the was dont u know where your parents are from.why such a mistake?
Op your questions is childish probably you have not seen waec original result before?
@hollysaint where did you see state of origin in waec result for uniben to use it to stress people you better talk what you know.
@op you don't have a Problem at all, WEAC result doesn't come with state of origin or local government of origin.
Re: I Use Different State Of Origin For Waec And Jamb, Will It Affect My Admission. by cornelin(m): 9:20pm On May 19, 2017
Be ready to swear affidavit
Re: I Use Different State Of Origin For Waec And Jamb, Will It Affect My Admission. by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 19, 2017
Lagos and Ogun?
Re: I Use Different State Of Origin For Waec And Jamb, Will It Affect My Admission. by charlisco(m): 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2019

(1) (Reply)

THE KING’S VERDICT By Bernard Dickson / Polytechnic Or University / NPDC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Awards 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.