Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

More Scared Than Ever - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / More Scared Than Ever (453 Views)

. / What I Have Seen So Far About Jamb Result, That's Getting Me Confused And Scared / Dangers Of Eating Late That Will Make You Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Scared Than Ever by bolakale97(m): 8:35pm On May 19, 2017
When I saw my score(291), I thought admission would be a walkover for me until I started seeing 300s flying over my head. My o'level is filled with 9Cs. I chose unilorin and applied for accounting. This year's utme is simpler than the ones i wrote in previous years and my first suspicion came while I was in the exam hall. Could you believe i answered all my questions 40 minutes before the end of the time? I had similar experience and expectation last year only for me to be slapped with 212. Going by what am reading on nairaland and other forums, I think more drama will unfold this year which is what is making me "more scared than ever" because I cannot stomach getting 291 and not getting admitted.
Re: More Scared Than Ever by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:44pm On May 19, 2017
bolakale97:
When I saw my score(291), I thought admission would be a walkover for me until I started seeing 300s flying over my head. My o'level is filled with 9Cs. I chose unilorin and applied for accounting. This year's utme is simpler than the ones i wrote in previous years and my first suspicion came while I was in the exam hall. Could you believe i answered all my questions 40 minutes before the end of the time? I had similar experience and expectation last year only for me to be slapped with 212. Going by what am reading on nairaland and other forums, I think more drama will unfold this year which is what is making me "more scared than ever" because I cannot stomach getting 291 and not getting admitted.
those scores u see out there are mostly science folks'
commercial and arts students performed poorly o.
no go give ur self HBP with worries o
Re: More Scared Than Ever by bolakale97(m): 8:48pm On May 19, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
those scores u see out there are mostly science folks'
commercial and arts students performed poorly o.
no go give ur self HBP with worries o
i hope it is true o

(1) (Reply)

Latest Sap C_terp10_67 Exam - 100% Free Sap C_tadm51_74 Vce [2017] / Fedpoffa / Check Out The Cut-off Mark Of Your School Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.