Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Find Out What Smart Parents Are Doing To Guarantee Their Ward's Future - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Find Out What Smart Parents Are Doing To Guarantee Their Ward's Future (360 Views)

See What These Students Are Doing In Class / What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? / See What Schools In The USA Are Doing To Prevent Mass Shootings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Find Out What Smart Parents Are Doing To Guarantee Their Ward's Future by 91KeepInformed: 8:41pm On May 19, 2017
If this was available when I was younger, and my parent could but didn't register me....? I for vex well well.
Now I'm sharing this not because I have kids, but I know one parent might see it, enroll his kid, and a life will change.
And even if there're no guarantees, please share it too,
let's equip our younger ones for the future.
shalom.

Enrol your kids today at the YEP! After School Initiative. This is a once in blue moon opportunity that affords your child to take programming and coding lessons from seasoned professionals after school. We believe that this project will birth a new set of innovators who will leverage technology to tackle the problems of today and the future

To register your child, please fill this form here https:///4VQkng

(1) (Reply)

please your help is immensely needed in this educational trend / Be Informed / Pass Microsoft 74-343 Exam With New Microsoft Project 74-343 Dumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.