Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

GET YOUR FOODSTUFFS WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / GET YOUR FOODSTUFFS WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY (5653 Views)

How To Money On Fiverr/upwork Without Having Skills / Doris Nigerian Foodstuffs Export, Exports All Kinds Of Nigerian Foodstuffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GET YOUR FOODSTUFFS WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY by Godlife: 10:59pm On May 19, 2017
Get weekly foodstuff supply from HAPPY WORLD MEALGATE...

How would you like to spend less on food and save more money for other important things...

How would you love to be getting free food supplied to you weekly?...

DANGOTE, GOLDEN PENNY, NESTLE & PZ PRODUCTS ARE OFFERED

CONTACT ME ON WATSAPP SO U JOIN OUR GROUP TO LEARN HOW TO ENJOY THIS OPPORTUNITY

watsapp: 08022372506...
Re: GET YOUR FOODSTUFFS WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY by Godlife: 11:22pm On May 19, 2017
*Benefits of Happy World Meal Gate*

- One time registration without expiring date.

- Gives food for free: you receive more than enough food items for free in every stages you achieved.

- Team work: the system encourage every participants to support each other to move forward to the next level.

- It gives genuine traveling opportunity to Hajj or Jerusalem and reasonable traveling allowance. Also give you a bran new car for trip welcome back.

- Financial success and best nutritional support through supplying of enough food needed.

- Rewards for team builders and leadership.

- Gives the most simplest and achievable compensation plan to achieve a short term and long term goals.

- It gives opportunity to achieve Car awards with most achievable process and qualification.

- Help creating continuous Residual Income that gives financial freedom.

- Happy World Meal Gate simple plan easily eradicate hunger and poverty.

- It is a business for everyone...you can do it.

*Remember, happy and well fed people are productive people!*

Happy World is all about putting food on your table for free and helps you put smiles on the faces of your family members.

Watsapp me on... 08022372506
Re: GET YOUR FOODSTUFFS WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY by Godlife: 11:34pm On May 19, 2017
More than enough foodstuffs for everyone

Re: GET YOUR FOODSTUFFS WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY by Godlife: 11:39pm On May 19, 2017
You too can be a partaker

Re: GET YOUR FOODSTUFFS WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY by Godlife: 11:42pm On May 19, 2017
Products offered are from reputable food companies
Re: GET YOUR FOODSTUFFS WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY by Godlife: 11:51pm On May 19, 2017
The milk I am using, from mealgate... I got 3 because I registered 3 accounts (welcome pack upon registration)

The bag of rice I am eating in my house now is from mealgate

Groundnut oil too, tin tomato and other food items...

I did not spend money to buy them.

All from mealgate.

Imagine how much money I am saving.

If u are smart, you will grab this opportunity because I kno that everyone spends money on food.

Watsapp me on... 08022372506
Re: GET YOUR FOODSTUFFS WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY by Godlife: 9:04pm On May 21, 2017
*Summary of how it is done*

*You get registered with 6,500

*Get a welcome pack containing refill pack Milo or peak milk and medium size tin tomato or a packet of maggi

*You invite 6 people and get a bag of rice and keg of groundnut oil

*Help your downlines to also do what you have done and you will qualify at d different stages for...

*stage1*
*#76,000 worth of food items

*stage2*
*Monthly #30,000 worth of food items for 7 months (when you enter stage 2)

*#184,000 (60% in cash and 40% in food items) (Stage 2 reward)

*stage 3*
*ALL EXPENCE PAID TRIP to Mecca, Jerusalem or Dubai (you choose one) (when u enter stage 3)

*$5,000 travel allowance (still in stage 3)

*BRAND NEW HYUNDAI CAR worth #4.4million or the cash (still in stage 3)

*#840,000 (60% in cash and 40% in food items) (stage 3 reward)

*stage 4*
*#50,000 worth of food items for 12 months (when you enter stage 4)

*BRAND NEW HYUNDAI JEEP (still in stage 4)

*#840,000 (60% in cash and 40% in food items) (stage 4 reward)

*stage 5*
*In stage 5 (retirement stage), you get #1.2 million for every of your downlines that joins you here... i.e 14 × #1.2M = #16.8 million.

*NOTE*
The 6 people u introduced and their own downlines from stage 1 are all you need.
Your 6 downlines and their own downlines make up your team.

*be smart and join happy world mealgate today*

For more info
watsapp... 08022372506
Re: GET YOUR FOODSTUFFS WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY by Godlife: 12:26am On Sep 17, 2017
Hi fellow foodies smiley

For some time now, I get my food items free of charge without having to buy them. Ranging from bags of rice, bags of semo, garri, spaghetti, groundnut oil, maggi, noodles, flour, e.t.c... It is such a relief in my home.

I would like to introduce you guys as well to this amazing opportunity.

Trust me its a really good one and is worth your attention.

I will give more details to people that are interested...

You can contact me on 08022372506.

Re: GET YOUR FOODSTUFFS WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY by Godlife: 12:34am On Sep 17, 2017
HAPPY WORLD MEALGATE IS TAKING OVER...

Re: GET YOUR FOODSTUFFS WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY by Godlife: 10:25am On Sep 24, 2017
���: If you get an opportunity to stop spending money to buy food stuffs in your home, will you utilize the opportunity?

If all you have to do is to show the opportunity to other people for them to also benefit...

And your food supply is sure... Bags of rice, semo, groundnut oil, maggi, spaghetti, noodles, Milo, milk, e.t.c

WILL YOU DO IT

���: If you are told that you can be getting your food items without having to buy them.

And all that is required of you is to share the opportunity to those you want to see food on their table,

Won't you utilize the opportunity?

And stop spending money to buy food?

Ask people this��� question to get their response

You will see that getting your 6 is not so much of a challenge as it seems

I am inviting you to join HAPPY WORLD MEALGATE

And say bye bye to food expenses
Re: GET YOUR FOODSTUFFS WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY by Godlife: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2017
*The products distributed by Happy World Meal Gate includes*:

- *Peak Milk*
- *Nestle Milo*
- *Dangote Noodles*
- *Semovita*
- *Golden Morn*
- *Dangote sugar*
- *Ijebulawa Garri*
- *Rico-Giko Tomato Paste*
- *Dangote Spaghetti*
- *Maggi Star*
- *Rice*
- *Kings Vegetable oils*
- *Golden Penny noodles*
- *Golden penny flour (50kg* )
- *Golden penny pasta*
- *Three crown milk.*
- *Golden penny wheat (10kg)*

*New Products*��
- *Ekris super oat (swallow)*
- *Yam flour (Elubo)*
- *Red palm oil (banga)*
- *Poundo Yam flour*

*And more still updating...*

Re: GET YOUR FOODSTUFFS WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY by Godlife: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2017
HUNGER IS REAL.

According to World Food Program 2016, 'no organisation can eradicate hunger on its own, *_it is a collaborative effort_*..', that's why *_HAPPY WORLD MEAL GATE_*has been calling on Nigerians to *_partner with just #6500 and requires our little effort of registering your own 6 team members to fight Hunger by eradicating its Menace level in Nigeria, Africa and the world at large_*

*[1st]OBJECTIVES*
_Happy World Meal Gate objective is the hope of reducing daily, weekly and our monthly food expenses thereby increasing our Income to achieving other tangible means._

*[2nd.]Objectives:*– *_Total No or Zero to Hunger_* – _Happy World Meal Gate pledges to end hunger, achieve food security in our homes and society, improve nutrition and promote sustainable Incomes for our life times_. �

*What you don't know about HUNGER, according to World Food Program (2016);*

�DO YOU KNOW?❣
795 million people – one in nine – still go to bed on an empty stomach each night world wide._

�DO YOU KNOW?❣
Sub-Saharan Africa was the area with the second largest number of hungry people

�DO YOU KNOW?❣
In 2012, 501 million people, of 47 percent of the population of sub-Saharan Africa, lived on $1.90 a day or less, a principal factor in causing widespread hunger. (World Bank, Sub-Saharan Africa Poverty and Equity Data )

�DO YOU KNOW?❣
The principal causes of hunger include poverty, conflict, environmental factors such as drought and climate change, low agricultural productivity, malnutrition and disease, and population growth (WHES 2015).

�DO YOU KNOW?❣
Nigeria is a food deficit country and it is Africa’s largest importer of rice.

�DO YOU KNOW?❣
One third of children under 5 are stunted in Nigeria. That’s twice the rate of Thailand and three times that of Tunisia.

�DO YOU KNOW?❣
75,000 children is predicted to die in Nigeria in 2017 due to hunger.

�DO YOU KNOW?❣
Displacement, lack of access to many locations, high inflation and reduced purchasing power of communities have worsen the food security situation in Nigeria.

�DO YOU KNOW?❣
Over 3 million people are in urgent need of humanitarian assistance due to hunger in Nigeria.

�DO YOU KNOW?❣
The poorer you were, the hungrier you were, and with the hunger came weakness and irritability.

�DO YOU KNOW?❣
The term HIDDEN HUNGER means micro-nutrients deficiency and it affects more than an estimated two billion people globally.

*HOW TO GET STARTED*
_Registration #6500+ your 6 team members [Reward: Food items ranging from #10880 to #1, 000,000 a Car, SUV, International Trip with #1, 000,000 Allowance , Free Monthly Food] or open 7 Accounts #45,500 to best enjoy more business benefits_
_We Are Hunger Buster of Happy World Meal Gate_
Re: GET YOUR FOODSTUFFS WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY by Godlife: 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
Good day everyone...

I want to encourage us to join Happy world mealgate

It truely pays.

I just ordered for food worth over #100,000... I will pick up my food items this weekend.

That is plenty of food.

You can contact me and let's meet at the food collection center Agege this weekend, so you see things for yourself.

Try to get registered so that you too can start benefitting

Contact me on 08022372506

Re: GET YOUR FOODSTUFFS WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY by Godlife: 8:35am On Oct 07, 2017
Happy world mealgate first car award.... Loading

Re: GET YOUR FOODSTUFFS WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY by Godlife: 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
Godlife:
Good day everyone...

I want to encourage us to join Happy world mealgate

It truely pays.

I just ordered for food worth over #100,000... I will pick up my food items tomorrow.

That is plenty of food.

You can contact me and let's meet at the food collection center Agege tomorrow, so you see things for yourself.

Try to get registered so that you too can start benefitting

Contact me on 08022372506

These are my food items I collected on Saturday... Worth over 100k

I sold 3 bags of the rice and some other things on the spot... Made 50k to my pocket cool

And I took the remaining 2 bags of rice + other provisions home for eating. wink

I am so excited and I won't stop sharing this opportunity to everyone I meet.

Happy world mealgate is a place to be...

Contact me for how to go about your registration... 08022372506

Re: GET YOUR FOODSTUFFS WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY by Godlife: 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
My food items

Re: GET YOUR FOODSTUFFS WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY by Godlife: 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
Sold out some

And I went home with these for my consumption.

Re: GET YOUR FOODSTUFFS WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY by Godlife: 11:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
Here are my food items and provisions displayed.

Thanks to HAPPY WORLD MEALGATE

Re: GET YOUR FOODSTUFFS WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY by TRADEFAIRng(m): 7:46am On Oct 30, 2019
Revealed: WHERE IS THE CHEAPEST PLACE TO BUY FRESH FOOD ITEMS IN ABUJA.

It is not Wuse Market, it is not Garki Int. Market, No, it is not Karimo Market. Wrong again, it is not Nyanya market and it is definitely not Utako market.

The right answer is Belle.ng. Yes, that's right and surprisingly so. Take for instance, this Belle Full Indomie Noodles costs about #200 - #250 in other markets, but it is sold for as low as #130 here https://belle.ng/indomie-instant-noodles-belle-full-chicken-flavour . This giant snails costs between #450-#550 each in Wuse Market. Get it for just #199 on Belle.ng here
https://belle.ng/giant-snail-1-big-size .
This crate of eggs goes for between #1100-#1300 elswhere, get it for just #890 here https://belle.ng/egg-crate-of-30. This big, live catfish sells for #1300 elsewhere but buy it for just #700 here https://belle.ng/cat-fish-cut.

This Smoked Goat Head costs between #900-#1500 in other markets. Get it as low as #600 only on Belle.ng here https://belle.ng/goat-head-smoked.

There are more exciting offers in store. Enjoy the tour and please, don't fail to share this good news with your yard people�.

#Bellefoods #AbujaGroceries #OnlineSupermarket #OnlineGrocerystore #farmersmarket #freshfoods #choplife #Abujafoodie #Pamperyourbelle

(1) (Reply)

Daniella's Event Management And Interior Deco / How To Get Your Collateral Free Loan From Federal Government / Make Money Selling Waec Scratch Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.