Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

What Went Wrong? A Must Read Educational Article!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Went Wrong? A Must Read Educational Article!! (613 Views)

Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD / Kpagane Desire: RSUST Student That Went Missing Is Back After Suicide Post / When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Went Wrong? A Must Read Educational Article!! by Thewhizzkid1(m): 12:08am On May 20, 2017
Indubitably, the educational standard of our youths leaves much to be desired. Knowing fully well that the youths occupy a very viable aspect of the economy and that education is a very important tool for economic development, it is therefore necessary to address the situation of the poor literacy level of the Nigerian youths. This article addresses the situation of the poor educational standards of our dear Nigerian youths while proffering solutions to correct the anomaly. This article is a long one so I cannot paste the full content here. Click the link below to read:
formal-education-and-the-nigerian-youth
Please tell me what you feel about the article.
Finally, if you need high quality original articles, I'm for hire. Kindly PM. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Covenant, Funnab, Oau Produced The Most Employable Graduates In Nigeria / For Neco Candidates For Only. 14th June 2017, Mathematics I Updates / Pics: Happy Being An NPOWER Volunteer Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.