Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Android Ppsspp Emulator Users Should Please Come In.... - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Android Ppsspp Emulator Users Should Please Come In.... (5324 Views)

Tencent Game Loop: Download PUBG Mobile PC Gameloop Emulator / TUTORIAL: How To Enable Multi-player Mode On Your PPSSPP Emulator / 100 Best Ppsspp Emulator Game For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Ppsspp Emulator Users Should Please Come In.... by Thermodynamics(m): 1:10am On May 20, 2017
hey guys, I just downloaded God of war.cso for ppsspp emulator for Android but it's very slow. Anyone with link on how to download a faster God of war should please help me with it....
Re: Android Ppsspp Emulator Users Should Please Come In.... by lekjons(m): 1:19am On May 20, 2017
There's actually a way to make it fast(even faster than normal)

But it been a while since I played ppsspp games.

The only way i can help is

*open the app and start playing GoW
*the go to settings/graphics and screenshot every option
*then upload it here then I'll tell you what to tick or untick

And, what phone are you using and which GoW did you download(ghost of sparta or chains of Olympus)? What's the size?
Re: Android Ppsspp Emulator Users Should Please Come In.... by Thermodynamics(m): 1:39am On May 20, 2017
lekjons:
There's actually a way to make it fast(even faster than normal)

But it been a while since I played ppsspp games.

The only way i can help is

*open the app and start playing GoW
*the go to settings/graphics and screenshot every option
*then upload it here then I'll tell you what to tick or untick

And, what phone are you using and which GoW did you download(ghost of sparta or chains of Olympus)? What's the size?

God_Of_War_Chains_Of_Olympus_ Bacandroids.co (1).cso,

I'm using an Infinix hot4 with 2gb ram

Re: Android Ppsspp Emulator Users Should Please Come In.... by Thermodynamics(m): 1:43am On May 20, 2017
more pixs

Re: Android Ppsspp Emulator Users Should Please Come In.... by lekjons(m): 1:45am On May 20, 2017
Thermodynamics:

God_Of_War_Chains_Of_Olympus_ Bacandroids.co (1).cso,

I'm using an Infinix hot4 with 2gb ram
can you download the gold version (ppsspp gold)
Re: Android Ppsspp Emulator Users Should Please Come In.... by Thermodynamics(m): 1:47am On May 20, 2017
That's the ppsspp gold version, see it at the down left of my screen

Re: Android Ppsspp Emulator Users Should Please Come In.... by lekjons(m): 1:52am On May 20, 2017
Thermodynamics:
That's the ppsspp gold version
ok, I'm currently downloading it(ppsspp). I'll check it myself and get back to you..

Hold on...

Have uou opened GoW before you screenshot those?
Re: Android Ppsspp Emulator Users Should Please Come In.... by lekjons(m): 2:03am On May 20, 2017
Ok now...

Reset ppsspp settings to default, Open Gow, then go to settings/graphics, stroll to the bottom and click on select fps counter, change it from "none" to "speed"(as seen in the screenshots below, then resume GoW.. If it's too fast or not fast enough, try changing "mode" from "buffered rendering" to "skip buffer effects" or vice versa, to see one that's fits..

After this settings, you should enjoy it.

Also you should try GoW: ghost of sparta, it's more interesting than chains of Olympus...

Give me feedback..

1 Like

Re: Android Ppsspp Emulator Users Should Please Come In.... by Thermodynamics(m): 2:20am On May 20, 2017
lekjons:
Ok now...

Reset ppsspp settings to default, Open Gow, then go to settings/graphics, stroll to the bottom and click on select fps counter, change it from "none" to "speed"(as seen in the screenshots below, then resume GoW.. If it's too fast or not fast enough, try changing "mode" from "buffered rendering" to "skip buffer effects" or vice versa, to see one that's fits..

After this settings, you should enjoy it.

Also you should try GoW: ghost of sparta, it's more interesting than chains of Olympus...

Give me feedback..

I've done that, but it's still slow
Re: Android Ppsspp Emulator Users Should Please Come In.... by lekjons(m): 2:28am On May 20, 2017
Thermodynamics:

I've done that, but it's still slow
really?!

I actually used that settings in GoW:ghost of sparta, 'cos I've already managed to finish(and delete)chains of Olympus before i figured it out..

I think it(the settings) will work because it actually made all my ppsspp games(mortal kombat, gta...) faster..
Re: Android Ppsspp Emulator Users Should Please Come In.... by lekjons(m): 2:34am On May 20, 2017
And when next you wanted to download psp rom, download ".iso".

The .csos are compressed versions of .iso and mostly render slower speeds compared to the iso.

My phone is Gionee m2 with 1gb ram and i ran those games smoothly with that setting
Re: Android Ppsspp Emulator Users Should Please Come In.... by lekjons(m): 2:42am On May 20, 2017
If you are bent on play gpd of war, here's the link from which I downloaded mine;

https://m.emuparadise.me/PSP_ISOs/God_of_War_-_Ghost_of_Sparta_(USA)/158318-download

It's over 1gb but worth it.

Later.....
Re: Android Ppsspp Emulator Users Should Please Come In.... by Thermodynamics(m): 2:46am On May 20, 2017
lekjons:
If you are bent on play gpd of war, here's the link from which I downloaded mine;

https://m.emuparadise.me/PSP_ISOs/God_of_War_-_Ghost_of_Sparta_(USA)/158318-download

It's over 1gb but worth it.

Later.....

tanks alot
Re: Android Ppsspp Emulator Users Should Please Come In.... by Chidexter(m): 8:50pm On May 20, 2017
How I go take get d game and other Ppsspp games like dat
Re: Android Ppsspp Emulator Users Should Please Come In.... by napoleonbaba(m): 5:00pm On May 21, 2017
Thermodynamics:
hey guys, I just downloaded God of war.cso for ppsspp emulator for Android but it's very slow. Anyone with link on how to download a faster God of war should please help me with it....

Increase the frameskipping to 2

use freeroms .com or coolrom .com to dload ur to roms
Re: Android Ppsspp Emulator Users Should Please Come In.... by napoleonbaba(m): 5:03pm On May 21, 2017
Chidexter:
How I go take get d game and other Ppsspp games like dat

freeroms,coolrom or emuparadise
Re: Android Ppsspp Emulator Users Should Please Come In.... by Chidexter(m): 6:35pm On May 21, 2017
napoleonbaba:

Alright thanks
Re: Android Ppsspp Emulator Users Should Please Come In.... by Memepics: 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
HEY!
Saw your thread.. seems you need help.
I've got a solution for this exact prob.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.movgamezone.com/2016/11/best-ppsspp-setting-of-god-of-war-ghost.html%3Fm%3D1&ved=0ahUKEwjQvr-_ob7UAhVqJcAKHZj9DAgQFggbMAA&usg=AFQjCNGEwt5f_ZAo9-4yVfT1zEoiCwLLZg&sig2=r7_qC39_NwR1UXEBlX1Ssg

Check the above link. It's settings to make God of war: Ghost of Sparta work fast and smoothly without lags.

Mine was super slow too. I followed that and it works fine.
Saw you needed the same assistance.. So i shared smiley
Re: Android Ppsspp Emulator Users Should Please Come In.... by Thermodynamics(m): 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
Memepics:
HEY!
Saw your thread.. seems you need help.
I've got a solution for this exact prob.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.movgamezone.com/2016/11/best-ppsspp-setting-of-god-of-war-ghost.html%3Fm%3D1&ved=0ahUKEwjQvr-_ob7UAhVqJcAKHZj9DAgQFggbMAA&usg=AFQjCNGEwt5f_ZAo9-4yVfT1zEoiCwLLZg&sig2=r7_qC39_NwR1UXEBlX1Ssg

Check the above link. It's settings to make God of war: Ghost of Sparta work fast and smoothly without lags.

Mine was super slow too. I followed that and it works fine.
Saw you needed the same assistance.. So i shared smiley

Thanks a lot, mine is fast now, I've finished the Game already
Re: Android Ppsspp Emulator Users Should Please Come In.... by Davidecence: 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
You don't need always go on download iso stuff.I prefer you extracting the rar file to get iso. check www.emuparadise.me for rar and iso ppsspp games extract the file with playstore extract.you will extract it twice at any file with .rar till you will see .isoYou don't need always go on download iso stuff.I prefer you extracting the rar file to get iso. check www.emuparadise.me for rar and iso ppsspp games extract the file with playstore extract.you will extract it twice at any file with .rar till you will see .isoYou don't need always go on download iso stuff.I prefer you extracting the rar file to get iso. check www.emuparadise.me for rar and iso ppsspp games extract the file with playstore extract.you will extract it twice at any file with .rar till you will see .iso
Re: Android Ppsspp Emulator Users Should Please Come In.... by ryfoz(m): 2:36am On Jul 19, 2017
napoleonbaba:

After downloading Ghost of Sparta ppsspp ISO from emuparadise it tells me corrupt ecc or one rubbish thing, I am trying to download another one from freerom, hopefully it should work
Re: Android Ppsspp Emulator Users Should Please Come In.... by napoleonbaba(m): 10:21am On Jul 20, 2017
ryfoz:

After downloading Ghost of Sparta ppsspp ISO from emuparadise it tells me corrupt ecc or one rubbish thing, I am trying to download another one from freerom, hopefully it should work

it will,make sure it is properly unzipped and it is a PSP rom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Android Ppsspp Emulator Users Should Please Come In.... by ryfoz(m): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2017
napoleonbaba:

Thanks, it has worked indeed
Screenshot below
Re: Android Ppsspp Emulator Users Should Please Come In.... by ryfoz(m): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2017
napoleonbaba:

Screenshot below
Re: Android Ppsspp Emulator Users Should Please Come In.... by ryfoz(m): 11:54am On Jul 20, 2017

Re: Android Ppsspp Emulator Users Should Please Come In.... by napoleonbaba(m): 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
ryfoz:

Screenshot below

You're welcome
Re: Android Ppsspp Emulator Users Should Please Come In.... by ofemigeorge(m): 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
Thermodynamics:

Thanks a lot, mine is fast now, I've finished the Game already
How did you make it faster wat did u do
Re: Android Ppsspp Emulator Users Should Please Come In.... by Barnarazy01(m): 1:52pm On May 11, 2019
Pls after downloading GoW: ghost of Sparta rom, do i still need to extract the file again
Re: Android Ppsspp Emulator Users Should Please Come In.... by skywalker240(m): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
Thermodynamics:

tanks alot
Please share the download link for the God of War cso

(1) (Reply)

ISSUES And SOLUTIONS To PES 2017 / Difference Between Xbox,xbox 360 And Ps3 / Any Football Game That Can Run On This Specs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.