Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,038 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Davido Celebrates His Dmw Member Bday Showering His Body With Alcohol (pics, Vid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates His Dmw Member Bday Showering His Body With Alcohol (pics, Vid (716 Views)

Davido And His DMW Crew Rock Native Attires As They Pose Together In Senegal / I Should Have Been More Careful With Alcohol - Etinosa / Davido 'Eats' Thousands Of Dollars With His DMW Gang As Dinner In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Celebrates His Dmw Member Bday Showering His Body With Alcohol (pics, Vid by Celebslifestyle: 6:33am On May 20, 2017
Davido Celebrates His Dmw Member Birthday Showering His Body With Enough Alcohol In Ethiopia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmRile35KbU

Re: Davido Celebrates His Dmw Member Bday Showering His Body With Alcohol (pics, Vid by chinybelle(f): 6:37am On May 20, 2017
Norm
Re: Davido Celebrates His Dmw Member Bday Showering His Body With Alcohol (pics, Vid by Partnerbiz2: 6:57am On May 20, 2017
This dave na character
Re: Davido Celebrates His Dmw Member Bday Showering His Body With Alcohol (pics, Vid by menwongo(m): 6:58am On May 20, 2017
Childish
Re: Davido Celebrates His Dmw Member Bday Showering His Body With Alcohol (pics, Vid by Dalastically: 6:59am On May 20, 2017
NIGERIANS SELF... SO USA STILL CARRY THUS BEHAVIOUR GO ETHOPIA. .

IMAGINE THE WAY THEY WERE LOOKING AT YOU GUYS

Re: Davido Celebrates His Dmw Member Bday Showering His Body With Alcohol (pics, Vid by Smellymouth: 7:07am On May 20, 2017
Nawa
Re: Davido Celebrates His Dmw Member Bday Showering His Body With Alcohol (pics, Vid by MhissBelva(f): 7:41am On May 20, 2017
Mtschewww
Re: Davido Celebrates His Dmw Member Bday Showering His Body With Alcohol (pics, Vid by crazyABO(m): 7:48am On May 20, 2017
If this thing reach fp i'll curse d mod dah push it to fp I repeat I will curse u undecided
Re: Davido Celebrates His Dmw Member Bday Showering His Body With Alcohol (pics, Vid by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:40am On May 20, 2017
alcohol bawoo

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News E-money Hosts Zimbabwe’s Richest Pastor [photo] / Bankyw Finally Gives Don Jazzy 'dating Advice' / My Birthday: Blessings Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.