Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

I Only Did It Once – Welder Arrested For Impregnating A 13-yr-old Girl In Abia - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Only Did It Once – Welder Arrested For Impregnating A 13-yr-old Girl In Abia (1128 Views)

Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State / 38-Year-Old Man Caught Raping A 13-Year-Old Girl In Opolo, Bayelsa State / Man From Edo Accused Of Impregnating A Goat, Forced To Have Sex With The Goat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Only Did It Once – Welder Arrested For Impregnating A 13-yr-old Girl In Abia by Flashreporters: 6:47am On May 20, 2017
Ugochukwu Oleka, who defiled and impregnated a 13-year-old girl in Aba, Abia State, is pleading for forgiveness for what he did, saying he lost control of himself when the victim, his friend’s neice, embraced him on the day she visited his house to run an errand for him.

He said, “I feel so bad for I what I did, the girl is the niece to my friend. We were living in the same compound before I parked to my current apartment. Later, my friend asked me to help him to look for a new apartment and I found one for him on my street.

Since he parked to my street, we have been visiting each other and the girl has been running errands for me. Unfortunately, one day the girl came to my house and embraced me. That was how I started having feelings for her.

The devil caused it. I know that I shouldn’t have done what I did; I had not done that kind of thing before, but the way she embraced me made me lose control of myself. I am pleading with everybody to forgive me.”

The suspect, who regretted that his wife left his house with his daughter because of the incident, vowed to take care of the victim until she puts to bed.

The Commissioner of Police in Abia State, Mr. Adeleye Oyebade, said that the command had concluded investigation on the case and added that medical examination had revealed that the victim was two months pregnant.

The victim, a Primary 6 pupil, however said that the suspect had slept with her for more than seven times. She said Oleka promised to be giving her money to buy biscuits and warned her not to disclose their affairs to anybody.
Credit: punchng

http:///2qB0pxy

Re: I Only Did It Once – Welder Arrested For Impregnating A 13-yr-old Girl In Abia by dingbang(m): 6:48am On May 20, 2017
grin
Re: I Only Did It Once – Welder Arrested For Impregnating A 13-yr-old Girl In Abia by Dalastically: 6:52am On May 20, 2017
How many times do you want to do it before?? ?

Omo Ale
NA prison you dy go so..

3 Likes

Re: I Only Did It Once – Welder Arrested For Impregnating A 13-yr-old Girl In Abia by menwongo(m): 6:55am On May 20, 2017
As young as her you want to do a million times undecided
Re: I Only Did It Once – Welder Arrested For Impregnating A 13-yr-old Girl In Abia by Larryfest(m): 6:59am On May 20, 2017
Eastern news early this morning again!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Only Did It Once – Welder Arrested For Impregnating A 13-yr-old Girl In Abia by Partnerbiz2: 7:00am On May 20, 2017
Just cut him prickson
Re: I Only Did It Once – Welder Arrested For Impregnating A 13-yr-old Girl In Abia by Ndukings92(m): 7:01am On May 20, 2017
this guy is cal clown! u wan build house live there?
Re: I Only Did It Once – Welder Arrested For Impregnating A 13-yr-old Girl In Abia by vivypretty(f): 7:05am On May 20, 2017
every little thing people will call devil but will harden their heart when that still small voice will tell u not to do it
Re: I Only Did It Once – Welder Arrested For Impregnating A 13-yr-old Girl In Abia by mazimee(m): 7:05am On May 20, 2017
This Eastern must have lived in the west, where raping kids is the other of the day. Such a pity embarassed
nextprince:

You easily identify them the moment they type more than one word. grin

Someone cannot even make mistakes in peace again
Re: I Only Did It Once – Welder Arrested For Impregnating A 13-yr-old Girl In Abia by nextprince: 7:10am On May 20, 2017
mazimee:
This Eastern must have lived in the west, where raping kids is the other order of the day. Such a pity embarassed s

You easily identify them the moment they type more than one word. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Only Did It Once – Welder Arrested For Impregnating A 13-yr-old Girl In Abia by Oladimejyy(m): 7:13am On May 20, 2017
Igbos like prick very well

3 Likes

Re: I Only Did It Once – Welder Arrested For Impregnating A 13-yr-old Girl In Abia by Nobody: 7:14am On May 20, 2017
Foolish man, you only did it once, no problem oya you too go to jail too at once.
Re: I Only Did It Once – Welder Arrested For Impregnating A 13-yr-old Girl In Abia by nextprince: 7:15am On May 20, 2017
Kenzico:

Now i can see the damage Illiteracy has done to your Brain
Can you imagine an illiterate who can't punctuate talking about literacy? grin

2 Likes

Re: I Only Did It Once – Welder Arrested For Impregnating A 13-yr-old Girl In Abia by CliffordOrji: 7:17am On May 20, 2017
It is bad
Re: I Only Did It Once – Welder Arrested For Impregnating A 13-yr-old Girl In Abia by nextprince: 7:17am On May 20, 2017
Kenzico:

Now i can see the damage ILLITERACY have done to your brain box
See who is talking about literacy. The moment they type more than one word, you can easily identify them.

1 Like

Re: I Only Did It Once – Welder Arrested For Impregnating A 13-yr-old Girl In Abia by 48noble(m): 7:18am On May 20, 2017
pedophilic hooligan
Re: I Only Did It Once – Welder Arrested For Impregnating A 13-yr-old Girl In Abia by Kenzico(m): 7:42am On May 20, 2017
nextprince:

See who is talking about literacy. The moment they type more than one word, you can easily identify them.

We Nigerians....I shake my head for you bro!

Some one who was corrected for a making a tribalistic remark....Can't correct himself anymore

What is Nairaland turning into? Oga Seun and Mods....Please help kick out some of these rule breakers among us!
Or this forum will turn into Shambles like an Animal Litter.

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM

Only 21st century kids display this kinda attitude

1 Like

Re: I Only Did It Once – Welder Arrested For Impregnating A 13-yr-old Girl In Abia by nextprince: 7:47am On May 20, 2017
Kenzico:

We Nigerians....I shake my head for you bro!

Some one someone who was corrected for a making a tribalistic remark....Can't correct himself anymore

What is Nairaland turning into? Oga Seun and Mods....Please help kick out some of these rule breakers among us!
Or this forum will turn into Shambles like an Animal Litter.

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM

Only 21st century kids display this kinda attitude
Fixed.
Yes, the rule breakers should be kicked out but starting from the most tribalistic Jewish illiterates. Their comments are nothing but tribalistic but when it comes to their turn, they shout blue murder calling everyone a tribalist. Now get out.

2 Likes

Re: I Only Did It Once – Welder Arrested For Impregnating A 13-yr-old Girl In Abia by Kenzico(m): 8:43am On May 20, 2017
nextprince:

Fixed.
Yes, the rule breakers should be kicked out but starting from the most tribalistic Jewish illiterates. Their comments are nothing but tribalistic but when it comes to their turn, they shout blue murder calling everyone a tribalist. Now get out.
grin grin

Your Mental State baffles me

Oya....Woman drop your trash

Re: I Only Did It Once – Welder Arrested For Impregnating A 13-yr-old Girl In Abia by nextprince: 9:06am On May 20, 2017
Kenzico:

grin grin

Your Mental State baffles me

Oya....Woman drop your trash

Yes, my mental state will certainly baffle what I see in the first pix.
Re: I Only Did It Once – Welder Arrested For Impregnating A 13-yr-old Girl In Abia by Omofunaab2: 1:14pm On May 20, 2017
OK
Re: I Only Did It Once – Welder Arrested For Impregnating A 13-yr-old Girl In Abia by Kwarupshun(m): 1:34pm On May 20, 2017
Igbo......

Cursed
Re: I Only Did It Once – Welder Arrested For Impregnating A 13-yr-old Girl In Abia by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:09pm On May 20, 2017
NCAN reporting Live from Pitakwa!

Always rubbish about them why?

Is this how they want to achieve their long pipe dream?

If it's not raping today, Na drugs, Na robbery, Na olosho thgs, counterfeiting etc

Hian only una?

#Bring it on small devils...
Re: I Only Did It Once – Welder Arrested For Impregnating A 13-yr-old Girl In Abia by policy12: 11:29am On May 21, 2017
He developed her to womanhood...there is need to make a law against all this child molester.

(1) (Reply)

See What A Thief Did To A Lady When He Stole Her Necklace In Owerri Photos / . / How i was robbed by Road safety Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.