Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source (33616 Views)

Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free / The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP / Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source by sirblero(m): 10:41am On May 20, 2017
hmmmm wetin man no go see....
all this boko haram issues sef..I don tire
Re: Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source by arsenal33: 10:42am On May 20, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
If true, FG is now sponsoring Boko Haram cry. The only country in the world that negotiates with terrorist, even funding their gang. Soon Herdsmen would be settled too cry. Gave em money to buy more arms, kidnap more girls, feed em fat. This is so twisted on a lot of levels

Even the british, americans, french etc pay ransoms.

if your daughter was captured by kidnappers, won't you pay ransome?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source by mercy232(f): 10:42am On May 20, 2017
Oh so we even have such amount to negotiate with terrorists but yet our president always wishing to borrow funds to do the necessary # clap for them #
Re: Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source by ajebuter(f): 10:42am On May 20, 2017
BABANGBALI:
They will go and use the money paid to reinforce and attack the country more. You don't negotiate with terrorists. Walahi our leaders no get brain not even a single one.

So in your base in Los Angeles in Saudi Arabia you still dey chook mouth for naija matta abi?
Re: Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source by asorock01: 10:43am On May 20, 2017

Re: Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source by luminouz(m): 10:43am On May 20, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Seems you just learnt some new English vocabulary and wanted to try them out...
Nice try..
Don't waste ur leftover fuel.....eat up bro!!!
Re: Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source by Ikem11(m): 10:43am On May 20, 2017
isnovic:
If any of the news of the degradation of the BH torroist by Nigerian Armies and Buhari's media was any correct, then this piece of news here is totally uncalled for.

The negotiated terms showed that BH had the upper hands and the FG was on the back foot.
1.BH had to select which prisoners to release
2. What number to release and which to release.

This gets me worried as we have just bolden the terrorist and we should expect more recklessness on the part of this government buying electoral campaign promises.

You right my brother. The problem I have with this government is that they fighting a fight without any opponent. They have a mindset that they have to prove something by any means necessary....
Re: Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source by kennybenjminz: 10:44am On May 20, 2017
This is really not a good one..let's look at it this way, y not invest the two million euro in Nigerian army n see if BH won't be stopped. Now you giving them 2million euro to acquire more weapons to adopt more gals..that's so wrong!
Re: Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source by arsenal33: 10:45am On May 20, 2017
[quote author=HsLBroker post=56700121][/quote]

What will fire PDP govt that looted money to fight BH
Re: Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:46am On May 20, 2017
ourema:
They can now procure more arms
aswear! the burukutu sipping dullard vegetable has finished this country
Re: Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source by dionma: 10:47am On May 20, 2017
Fake news again. BBC will not carry a news that has no source. Provide the link let us verify at op
Re: Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source by arsenal33: 10:48am On May 20, 2017
lonelydora:
Thunder fire APC government
What will fire PDP govt that looted money to fight BH
Re: Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:48am On May 20, 2017
Another sponsored rubbish...
Re: Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source by Nobody: 10:50am On May 20, 2017
My people forgive me but see how stupid and silly this government is. Why would you negotiate with terrorist. 2million. For them to get more arms abi? Our government has been lying to us for years. I pray for this country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source by einsteine(m): 10:51am On May 20, 2017
The report says it's cash. Who receives ransom with a bank account?

ephi123:

Exactly. Couldn't exactly have been cash, meaning account details were involved.

APC is the most deceptive government EVER.
Re: Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source by mmsen: 10:51am On May 20, 2017
Ikem11:

Nobody is naive here only that you failed to understand that you arguing without concrete facts. Those articles u bringing was written based on what someone thinks. I repeat, no nation negotiate with terrorists to release civilians that isn't diplomat. If u like continue arguing am done with you.

The Americans negotiated with the Iranian terrorists to get their hostages back. Read up on the Iran-Contra affair.

Americans negotiated with Lebanese terrorists in 1983.

British hostage released - no military action. How do you think it happened?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/dec/30/peter-moore-iraq-hostage-freed

The British government maintained a secret back channel to the Irish Republican Army even after the IRA had launched a mortar attack on 10 Downing Street that nearly eliminated the entire British cabinet in 1991. In 1988, the Spanish government sat down with the separatist group Basque Homeland and Freedom (known by its Basque acronym ETA) only six months after the group had killed 21 shoppers in a supermarket bombing. Even the government of Israel -- which is not known to be soft on terrorism -- has strayed from the supposed ban: in 1993, it secretly negotiated the Oslo accords even though the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) continued its terrorist campaign and refused to recognize Israel's right to exist.
When it comes to negotiating with terrorists, there is a clear disconnect between what governments profess and what they actually do.

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/2007-01-01/negotiating-terrorists

You are naive and ill-informed which is why this seems so strange to you. This happens all the time.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source by Nobody: 10:52am On May 20, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
If true, FG is now sponsoring Boko Haram cry. The only country in the world that negotiates with terrorist, even funding their gang. Soon Herdsmen would be settled too cry. Released their commanders in prison, Gave em money to buy more arms, kidnap more girls, feed em fat. This is so twisted on a lot of levels
it is true
Re: Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source by Nobody: 10:52am On May 20, 2017
Ngokafor:
...In the face of this hydra-headed scam called Chibok girls,buhari/APC/northern elders have succeeded in channeling funds(2milliin Euros and counting) to themselves via boko-haram..

..Very wicked people, but i know that the truth will surely come out one day.

Very true, this is the only was EFCC will not come after them for looting, they have legitimized it..

I weep for this nation
This is the most fraudulent government.
Re: Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source by Firefire(m): 10:53am On May 20, 2017
No comment.

Just that God will judge everyone who voted for this scam called CHANGE.
Re: Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source by Nobody: 10:56am On May 20, 2017
luminouz:

Don't waste ur leftover fuel.....eat up bro!!!

**looks at his dp** eeew..your face will get rid of mosquitoes faster than any pesticide
Re: Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source by Nobody: 10:58am On May 20, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Adult, so your point is that cause America negotiated with terrorist then we should give our whole 2017 and maybe 2018 budget to BH?

I just confirmed you are a toddler indeed! So Nigeria budget for 2 years is 2 million euro! Please go and play with sand, I don't have time for my sons age mate this morning! I have at least successful schooled you that Nigeria is not the only country that negotiated with terrorists. Can you comprehend fflattyy?
Re: Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source by luminouz(m): 10:59am On May 20, 2017
ColonelDrake:

**looks at this dp** eeew..your face will get rid of mosquitoes faster than any pesticide
Lmaoooo! Did I just detect 2 pints of jealousy? Like d dp n stop hating!!!
Re: Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source by CurrentSamuel(m): 11:00am On May 20, 2017
Very Ugly .this Government in broad daylight is funding terrorist to continue killing the citizens
Cursed Country
Re: Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source by monerozi5590: 11:05am On May 20, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
If true, FG is now sponsoring Boko Haram cry. The only country in the world that negotiates with terrorist, even funding their gang. Soon Herdsmen would be settled too cry. Released their commanders in prison, Gave em money to buy more arms, kidnap more girls, feed em fat. This is so twisted on a lot of levels
Re: Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source by difference5050: 11:06am On May 20, 2017
Shame to the zoo country.may God help us
Re: Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source by monerozi5590: 11:06am On May 20, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:

El Rufai settled herdsman not long ago.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source by ancientbanana: 11:07am On May 20, 2017
bkool7:
So what ?

If you think its wrong , go to BH and collect back the money
zombies don't think. Chai.
Re: Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source by StarPlayer: 11:08am On May 20, 2017
Ngokafor:
...In the face of this hydra-headed scam called Chibok girls,buhari/APC/northern elders have succeeded in channeling funds(2milliin Euros and counting) to themselves via boko-haram..

..Very wicked people, but i know that the truth will surely come out one day.
At least it's better than ATM danbanzasuki sharing 2billin dollars to the criminal gej and his thieving cronies only for hungry criminal ipob illiterates to be cheering them up.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Paid €2million Ransom For 82 Chibok Girls' Release - BBC Source by Abagworo(m): 11:08am On May 20, 2017
Unconfirmed they said. I'm waiting for confirmation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos) / The Socioeconomic Impact Of The Lagos Okada Ban, One Week After - Nairametrics / Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.