Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter (34800 Views)

T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter by dapraiz(m): 11:04am On May 20, 2017
someone should please help me with a befitting caption for this picture

Re: Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter by Hemmyjay(m): 11:08am On May 20, 2017
Tb Joshua leaving will do more harm than good...... I am not a fan but if he is using juju, won't it have fail him after all these years. The man is still relevant till today...... He should stay biko

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter by Yhelay(m): 11:08am On May 20, 2017
I'm not a fan of this man, but the truth must be told, of all spiritual leaders, his generosity is compared to none....

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter by Ogbuefienubiaka: 11:09am On May 20, 2017
I am a fan of TB Joshua and I am very happy he is leaving Nigeria for good. This country don't deserve him.

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter by BiggyBamBam: 11:10am On May 20, 2017
zeobiom38:
the letter long sha

If you want to hide an important document or money, hide it in a Book; Black men do not read and don't like reading.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter by slivertongue: 11:11am On May 20, 2017
abeg make him go so that another person go show. if Elijah no go, Elisha no go come!!!
Re: Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter by DLuciano: 11:12am On May 20, 2017
Let your God direct you prophet

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter by RatedStar: 11:14am On May 20, 2017
TB Joshua, true man of God. Take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter by akogun2012(m): 11:15am On May 20, 2017
Hemmyjay:
Tb Joshua leaving will do more harm than good...... I am not a fan but if he is using juju, won't it have fail him after all these years. The man is still relevant till today...... He should stay biko
God bless you for your response.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter by famzynet: 11:16am On May 20, 2017
I am not a member of his church, I don't believe most miracles I see on TV but I know this man's ministry has been of immeasurable help to our economy and tourism. I won't blame him for wanting to leave this country. Who isn't thinking of leaving Nigeria? This Buhari government is the worst in the history of this country. Military rule is even better because most of the good roads ,structures and even Abuja was mounted by the military. Was TB Joshua thinking of leaving during Obasanjo or Jonathan's tenure? NO. Neither was I thinking of leaving Nigeria then. But right now,nothing is paramount on my mind than my preparation to leave this country. We don't value what we have until we lose them. It's a pity we have leaders that have functionless brains. If I were in power ,I won't allow someone like TB Joshua to leave because I know he creates an impact in the economy and tourism of this nation. Why won't TB Joshua think about leaving when there are better offers outside here. Afterall, has the president himself not abandoned Nigeria?TBJoshua has been here because he believes in contributing to the development of his country just as I have been too. I would wish he doesn't leave but the pastor knows where it pinches him most. Since,our leaders no longer needs the people,people will leave them to rule themselves. Just this year,5 doctors in the hospital I use as my family hospital have left Nigeria for abroad and we say this government is doing well. I weep for this country.

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter by Partnerbiz(f): 11:16am On May 20, 2017
So wat about his prediction about Clinton winning Trump?
Religious issues are not settled.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter by Cajal(m): 11:16am On May 20, 2017
Letter writer... Una never tired....
cool embarassed

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter by tosyne2much(m): 11:17am On May 20, 2017
Despite the fact that people label this man a "fake man of God", he has always remained my favourite pastor in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter by Nobody: 11:19am On May 20, 2017
dapraiz:
dapraiz:
dapraiz:

Take 24 carat CONDOM...
Don't become davidos baby mama.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter by Sunglass20(f): 11:19am On May 20, 2017
I know say My prophet no fit leave Nigeria na. He didn't even categorically state it that he was relocating so why am I bothered? Till i meet you man of God when i come for my testimony sha. As you talk am, let it be only pilgrimage that will be taking you to Israel i beg o. I appreciate your prayer, fasting, vigils and every sacrifice you have made for me and others you have touched. God will never abandon you. More Grace to you my father in the Lord.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter by yatch360: 11:19am On May 20, 2017
I love this man, God grant me his humility and love.
I have never met him but admire him.
The way I see things is that there could be deep reasons why he needs to be in Israel at this time.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter by MichaelDee: 11:19am On May 20, 2017
I knw many will still be in deep doubt about TB joshua's SUCCESS when he gets to the holyland cos here in Nigeria, everything is assumed to an arrangement. I wish our other naija pastors who claimed to be using GOD's power to come out and outshine tb joshua with thier powers. yeye pastors, who cannot meaningfully contribute a dine to our dying economy.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter by Heymus(m): 11:20am On May 20, 2017
Lovely write-up, i love his humility. Wish to meet with him one day.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter by Koval12(m): 11:21am On May 20, 2017
Please man of God don't leave us. Please sir!!
Re: Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter by Nobody: 11:22am On May 20, 2017
I can't believe this. An epistle the size of the ones Paul wrote to Titus & Philemon just to get a man who is bent on relocating to 'holy land' to stay? Y'all must be kidding. I HATE religious tourism even with all the forex it brings in and I unapologetic about that. Infact,I feel Nigeria as a secular State(which she claims to be) should have nothing to do with religious tourism. Israel and Saudi Arabia can continue with it if they so wish but for Nigeria,we should get our lazy asses up and start looking at the one thousand ways to start getting more forex. What I written is not for those who are allergic to thinking right. If there is one thing we must not be known for then it should be church/religious business. 'nough said.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter by osigiepurr(m): 11:24am On May 20, 2017
Shortyy:
I can bet on my left boob that all the people that commented above didn't read the post.
why betting with ur sagged left boob na?.....we need virgins to say what u ve just confessed and not u.....

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter by Nobody: 11:26am On May 20, 2017
Besides ovation magazine, what has this man done for Nigeria that he wouldn't let us rest with all these long letters he writes

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter by expert1(m): 11:27am On May 20, 2017
Shortyy:
I can bet on my left boob that all the people that commented above didn't read the post.

Before you bet let me know the size of your bra.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter by Topgainer: 11:29am On May 20, 2017
RatedStar:
TB Joshua, true man of God. Take it or leave it

Man of God or no man of god, is not the concern of the writer. I share in the sentiment that he should be left alone as his business has contributed immensely to the economy of Lagos State through Forex, 4 in 10 of foreigners visiting Nigeria every week are headed to SCOAN.
For me, he is a hybrid between Christianity and Mysticism.

He is the most spiritually endowed of all of them and that is the confusion of his critics from PFN, CAN to other Sects, some have done all the sacrifices in this world to have as much powers yet it is not working. Hence, they resort to demonizing him not being able to catch up with him in mystism.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter by figure007(m): 11:29am On May 20, 2017
kabayomi:
I weep for 9ja, everything everybody just dey go
My brother don't weep ... What will be will be ... God forbid what if he dies wont the country move forward ?? Am not against him oo am just saying mine .... If its the directive from God fine and if not fine ... Soldier go soldier come ... God remains the same ...its well
Re: Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter by thunderbabs: 11:29am On May 20, 2017
Haters will still hate, anyway sad
Re: Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter by freethesheeple(m): 11:31am On May 20, 2017
I will rather listen to Tb joshua rather all this yaho yaho pastors

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter by successinlife: 11:32am On May 20, 2017
You must have friends and enemies whatever your character is,good or bad person must have a friend or enemy.TB Joshua is not my friend and neither is he my enemy but I recognised his good conducts,meekness,philantropic gestures,counselling without over emphasising his faith healing,vision,prophecy and prayers.Is he of God or devil is already answered in my mind because a rat can not reproduce dog or simply a bad tree can not produce good fruits,by their fruits yee shall know them.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter by Sunshine1969: 11:33am On May 20, 2017
I am a beneficiary of the humble ministry of this great prophet! please stay with us! may God continue to bless your ministry! A blind eye is better than a blind mind! They doubt, we believe and benefit Gods grace in you! Thankvyou Sir for making yourself available for God to use!
Re: Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter by Sunshine1969: 11:34am On May 20, 2017
I am a beneficiary of the humble ministry of this great prophet! please stay with us! may God continue to bless your ministry! A blind eye is better than a blind mind! They doubt, we believe and benefit Gods grace in you! Thank you Sir for making yourself available for God to use!
Re: Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter by bionixs: 11:34am On May 20, 2017
Chikelue2000:
TB Joshua doing wondrous works for humanity. His simplicity amazes me most time, though am not a fan, I can't help but admire his humanitarian services. this is what makes us human.
awesome!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication / Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead" / Pastor Performing Roadside Deliverance In Lekki, Lagos (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.