Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Man Beats His Son To Death In Amadi-ama Rivers State. (graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Son To Death In Amadi-ama Rivers State. (graphic) (1899 Views)

Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend / Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix / Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats His Son To Death In Amadi-ama Rivers State. (graphic) by houstonia(m): 8:36am On May 20, 2017
A young man has killed his son from an estranged​ marriage.

He and his second wife was said to have subjected the 7 year old to all kinds of maltreatment and child abuse ranging from sending the child on errands without clothes in the cold, starvation and most of all regular beating.

He allegedly accused the child of a 3200 naira theft on Friday night which caused him to beat the boy till about 1am on Saturday. The little boy was found lifeless this morning after the father tried to wake him up to run another errand for his pregnant wife.

As i speak the man is being torture by the youth and has been made to carry the boy to the Amadi-Ama police station. while the pregnant step mother of the boy is currently seeking asylum in a nearby church.

Re: Man Beats His Son To Death In Amadi-ama Rivers State. (graphic) by benedictnsi(m): 8:38am On May 20, 2017
very bad......
Re: Man Beats His Son To Death In Amadi-ama Rivers State. (graphic) by houstonia(m): 8:39am On May 20, 2017
more pics

Re: Man Beats His Son To Death In Amadi-ama Rivers State. (graphic) by eezeribe(m): 8:40am On May 20, 2017
Frustrated beast

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Son To Death In Amadi-ama Rivers State. (graphic) by wassade: 8:52am On May 20, 2017
Ika
Re: Man Beats His Son To Death In Amadi-ama Rivers State. (graphic) by Nutase: 8:53am On May 20, 2017
Wickedness in high places.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Son To Death In Amadi-ama Rivers State. (graphic) by Crownadex(m): 8:53am On May 20, 2017
Wicked father

That yeye pregnant women suppose to feel what she's carrying as a mother but unfortunately she's such a wicked like her husband

R I P for the young
Re: Man Beats His Son To Death In Amadi-ama Rivers State. (graphic) by PMWSpirit(m): 9:10am On May 20, 2017
Which kain whala be this . Kill ya own pickin BC of 3.2.
Re: Man Beats His Son To Death In Amadi-ama Rivers State. (graphic) by StephenJobs(m): 9:22am On May 20, 2017
Pls Nigerians I read this kind story n it breaks my heart.....in those days, if we offend our mum/dad n we are being flog, neighbors will come to our rescue.....but nowadays, person go beat e pikin to death, YES he is stupid for doing dat, but where exactly are the neighbors when all the beating happened? Is after d death of the child that the neighbor will be explaining exactly what happened, when n how the beating occur....oh, so they even no, n dey did nothing to help the poor child.....Dats bad. Our neighbor's son has once spent a night in our house becos the dad started beating him at night....Abeg where are those good morals/advantages of having a neighbor?...

Considering the fact that the man has being maltreating the poor boy is more reason why the neighbors should always come out n stand for him anytime dey heard his cry......Poor Soul, my soul wept for u.

Finally, don't get me wrong pls, d man is to be blame 100%...but as human co-existing with humans, we have a role to play in the life of our neighbors n dia children...don't wait for it to happen n den become one cheap celeb that will be explaining to other people what exactly transpired.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Son To Death In Amadi-ama Rivers State. (graphic) by mikky4764(f): 10:10am On May 20, 2017
my heart bleeds for this poor innocent boy, just trying to wonder Wat he must have passed tru before giving up. Papa, I hope say the scales don fall comot from ur eyes, just be ready to face the music. step mother, pls pray hard rat another woman doesn't displace u in ur hubby's house cos that baby u are carrying will be having a step mother, I'm u understand how I mean
Re: Man Beats His Son To Death In Amadi-ama Rivers State. (graphic) by vincent10(m): 1:18pm On May 20, 2017
Stupidity at its peak by both the youths and the father.

The youths new the child was badly treated and they kept mute waiting for something heinous to happen to the child.

Crass mentality.
Re: Man Beats His Son To Death In Amadi-ama Rivers State. (graphic) by Authoreety: 2:09pm On May 20, 2017
Wicked wife turned d idiot against his own son

Some men be reasoning with their anus because of one daughter of Jezebel...

D man still fresh..... wat are u guys doin na?

Abeg pound d guy very well make him feel wetin him pikin feel!

(1) (Reply)

MR ORAFU Is Missing / Reason Why Married Man Set Himself And Side Chic Ablaze In Benue Uncovered / Unknown Gunmen Shot And Killed Anambra Billionaire, Gabriel Ofoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.