Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) (82086 Views)

Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding / Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) / 20-Year-Old Man Marries 40-Year-Old Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by toprealman: 2:41pm On May 20, 2017
bkool7:
That guy has been islamized .

And he loves it.

Being islamized, willingly is after all not a bad thing
Malaysia is a billion miles away from naija in practicing Islam. They are not as radical and biased as our Muslim faithfuls here. If it were in naija....wahala for dey. But then again, when it comes to snatching non- Muslim girls.....our Nigerian Muslim community applaud to it!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by begwong: 2:41pm On May 20, 2017
bkool7:
That guy has been islamized .

And he loves it.

Being islamized, willingly is after all not a bad thing
Islamisezd to get ground for Malaysia ba? Wait if he comes back to Naija and see what he will turn to. Come oo, but why dey no change d name to Muhammadu Collins?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 2:52pm On May 20, 2017
lonelydora:
Probably, the girl's Alhaji father has promised Collins of certain property and money if he marries her daughter.

I had same promise while in Kebbi but I knew my people won't want to hear such, so I respected myself and ran as far as my legs could carry me. Some of my stuffs are still in kebbi because I told the girl I was just going to Abuja to see a friend that I will be back next 2 days. Omo, I picked my important stuffs and left. Came back and changed my number.

Nma27....my newest crush

re u serious tell it a joke
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 20, 2017
Caseless:
they say because Muslim women do that, they're oppressed. I wonder why reverend sisters are always covered.

I guess those ones are hypnotized. grin

I am not looking at it from a religious angle, I just find she being respectful to her body and regal in a way.
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by idoman: 3:02pm On May 20, 2017
i believe say the man go convert to Muslim
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by nextprince: 3:04pm On May 20, 2017
mekonglobal:

What Are U Even Saying, That Mantra Of 5% Where Did U Think It Resonated From? Pls Check Ur History Book Well Before Respond.

I should be telling you that and have already stated it my initial post. 5% of Easterners voted for him which is as good as not voting him while 95% voted other candidates.
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Oches4me(m): 3:12pm On May 20, 2017
lonelydora:
Probably, the girl's Alhaji father has promised Collins of certain property and money if he marries her daughter.

I had same promise while in Kebbi but I knew my people won't want to hear such, so I respected myself and ran as far as my legs could carry me. Some of my stuffs are still in kebbi because I told the girl I was just going to Abuja to see a friend that I will be back next 2 days. Omo, I picked my important stuffs and left. Came back and changed my number.

Nma27....my newest crush
u are bloody and nairaland lier.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by mekonglobal(m): 3:18pm On May 20, 2017
nextprince:

I should be telling you that and have already stated it my initial post. 5% of Easterners voted for him which is as good as not voting him while 95% voted other candidates.
Ok U Win! Lets End It Here grin SHALOM.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:37pm On May 20, 2017
okay, I wish him happy married life.
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by drmuri(m): 3:44pm On May 20, 2017
dragonking2:
If it was Nigerian Muslim (especially from the north) ,the father will want to poison and kill the girl because she is marrying a christian. undecided

Make I no talk too much.
who told you Collins is christian? he may be Muslim. hundreds of IBO's are muslims
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 20, 2017
Malay green card loading ...…....
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by engoldzee(f): 3:48pm On May 20, 2017
Guy abeg which NGOZI
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by BlaQWolf: 3:55pm On May 20, 2017
Shortyy:
Muhahahaha Malay boiz will do anything for mulla.

I will do anything for you
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Caseless: 3:55pm On May 20, 2017
Vorpal:

I guess those ones are hypnotized. grin

I am not looking at it from a religious angle, I just find she being respectful to her body and regal in a way.
this is the essence of the stuff.

Who's on your dp?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Caseless: 3:57pm On May 20, 2017
engoldzee:
Guy abeg which NGOZI
ayam not understanding. undecided
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by vantage001: 4:03pm On May 20, 2017
All these people shouting that the guy has a target may be wrong. She is not an old brood na.
Malay babes are nice, beautiful and wholesomely natured. It is easy to fall in love with one especially when you have spent some time there.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 4:07pm On May 20, 2017
BlaQWolf:

I will do anything for you
Awww embarassed
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 4:13pm On May 20, 2017
The cap no fit enter and balance well on his flattt head!
Na wah o!.
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 4:16pm On May 20, 2017
dragonking2:
If it was Nigerian Muslim (especially from the north) ,the father will want to poison and kill the girl because she is marrying a christian. undecided

Make I no talk too much.

He is definitely no longer a Christian. It is haram for a Muslim woman to marry a christian man, and if you observe carefully the nikkah(wedding) takes place in a mosque. Sorry bro he converted.
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by HARDDON: 4:16pm On May 20, 2017
9jakohai:

You think that the couple has not discussed this issue before tying the knot.?

Compromises have been made.

Theory n Practicals r two different worlds
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by ABOKI9ja: 4:19pm On May 20, 2017
lonelydora:

Nma27....my newest crush
You did what? Abuse of trust? No Wonder Some people can not trust
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Ritajovy(f): 4:19pm On May 20, 2017
dragonking2:

Make I no talk too much.

it was never said that the guy is a Christian!
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Ritajovy(f): 4:21pm On May 20, 2017
If they are equally yoked....then issorait! But if they are unequally yoked, therein lies the problem!!
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by darkckUSA: 4:22pm On May 20, 2017
HITTED:
Igbo man! He won't mind swearing his soul and kidney to Muhammad as long as money is involved.

Aishasafatu, let's have our own wedding too, this time in my own church.

Lol!
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 20, 2017
Caseless:
this is the essence of the stuff.

Who's on your dp?

Random pic, cancer survivor. Symbolic as for motherhood in respect to mother's day that just passed.
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 4:35pm On May 20, 2017
" Nna, nwanne business abiago o"

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by outstandingsyll(f): 4:50pm On May 20, 2017
krasican:
I pray..... he has a plan....
lol my thoughts too undecided
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 20, 2017
Nickymezor:
watz romantic here o
Ask him o. With which eyes did he see romance?.
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by MhissIfe(f): 5:31pm On May 20, 2017
Love has no boundaries. Check out my signature
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gr3ZaWxGRE&itct=CBYQpDAYACITCO259-Xp_tMCFQu2VQod6uYCRFInZnJvbSBjaXR5IGdpcmwgdG8gYmVjb21pbmcgYSBwaWcgZmFybWVy&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=enChangeIsCostant post=56699248]Inter-religion marriage... Here are photos from the wedding of an Igbo guy simply identified as Collins and his Muslim girlfriend which was held recently in Jasin District in Melaka, Malaysia.. The wedding saw friends and family members of the couple gather to grace the event and experience the diversity in culture.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/photos-from-wedding-between-igbo-guy.html[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by duketerry22(m): 5:45pm On May 20, 2017
That small plump girl in the second picture by the left doesn't look too happy about the union as if she should just stab the guy grin
Re: Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 6:10pm On May 20, 2017
hmm hmm hmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This The Difference Between An Igbo Party And A Yoruba Party? / Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend / Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.