Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

"Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide (58780 Views)

Fayemi Cautions The Nation Newspaper And Ojudu Over "Misleading Publication" / Yahaya Lawal, Buhari’s Aide Prevented From Entering UN General Assembly. Photo / Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by OpinionCounts(m): 12:02pm On May 20, 2017
Youths - if you keep waiting for the government to make life better for you, trust me you are on a long waiting deal especially Nigerian government. I stopped hoping and looking up to the government a long time ago and it has paid off so greatly to me.

2 Likes

Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by Tending: 12:03pm On May 20, 2017
onyinye127:

Scammmmmmer
Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by JideAmuGiaka: 12:03pm On May 20, 2017
Kyase:
now buhari will be blamed and not osinbajo bounch of hypocrytos

Bro na since last month the thing go up o
Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by Tending: 12:04pm On May 20, 2017
stonejohn29:
Most of us live with the maximum tendency for blaming everyone else but excluding ourselves for the imbalances of life,Today's fixed game is out view pic for your delight.

Scammmmer

4 Likes

Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by sunisonflex29(m): 12:04pm On May 20, 2017
nawa o.....but gala price is not increasing at supermarkets..
Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by Edopesin: 12:07pm On May 20, 2017
we'll soon start importing

2 Likes

Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 20, 2017
Nigerians are fools letting their leaders treat them thus, how can few people in the government hold nearly 250 million Nigerians ransom and all i hear is God help us!, it is well and pray to God, Rubbish!

see how easy it is to run nigeria as a country, provide the masses with nothing, loot all their funds and tell the masses to pray and hope, blame them for not praying to God enough or make them believe it's the fault or the dollar simple! dollar is not even nigerian currency so who's the fool? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by chubbygal(f): 12:09pm On May 20, 2017
Helpppppp! Sombori help a sista

Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by naijaboy756: 12:09pm On May 20, 2017
APC, The greatest disaster to hit Nigeria.....

2 Likes

Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by nwafresh(m): 12:10pm On May 20, 2017
Scammer!...how 150 odd wit 2k go give 6m?haba...fear dis God wey dy heaven na...kai
Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by internetpo(m): 12:10pm On May 20, 2017
If this govt was really working and had plans in place. This "tuta Absoluta" or whatever will not be the case. we going back, over and over again over small issues like tomatoes scarcity is not it at all. re-active rather than pro-active govt/minister of Agriculture.
Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by dragonking2: 12:13pm On May 20, 2017
Kyase:
Why won't we blame Buhari? Who employed the minister of agriculture? Buhari or osinbanjo? You need medical check up asap.

4 Likes

Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by blazer234: 12:13pm On May 20, 2017
Kyase:

The problem didn't start with osinbajo. It was here when buhari was here. You are the sentimental hypocrite here

3 Likes

Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 20, 2017
Kyase:

Did Osinbajo appoint the minister?

3 Likes

Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by AJCs(m): 12:18pm On May 20, 2017
We have not seen anythihing. When the real comes, nobody wouldn't advise anybody again about agriculture because labourers of farming in my own farm settlement area are not interested in labour again. The fees, however, charged by the available labourers are astronomical and they would still be giving you conditions.
Now, we are complaining all farm produce prices are costly, why wouldn't they?
Paint plastic of garri is 1k, let us wait and see the amount this time next year because I foresee serious inflation in food items prices next year except this current good for nothing govt does something urgently to address the situation.
Farmers needs facilities to cushion the effects of shortage of labour and the hike in their fees. Facilities that would alternatively do labourers' works.
It is high time govt took agriculture issue more serious than any other thing before a lion eats grass.

2 Likes

Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by gberra: 12:20pm On May 20, 2017
Pidgin2:
GEJ made things better for us but you and your kindred rejected him, serves you right
Pigdin try get sense & stop talking like a potopoto person.

Igbos always cry tongue

2 Likes

Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by tiwiex(m): 12:25pm On May 20, 2017
arewaboy01:
the kid is a mumu
expect scarcity of tomatoes during rainy seasons
Like we had scarcity 4 years ago? Kontinu. All these excuses. This tomato ebola is a new thing abi?

1 Like

Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by odogwu2007(m): 12:26pm On May 20, 2017
Kyase:
I can't believe you said that. You well at all?

2 Likes

Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by incredibleace(m): 12:29pm On May 20, 2017
so far nobody has said anything useful, Nigerians looking for whom to blame. not forgetting that there was recent attack on tomatoes by tuta absoluta in a particular state that produces a lot of tomatoes. shorting the supply, which will in turn make the price of tomatoes go up.

1 Like

Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 20, 2017
minister of agric in delta state study law
Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 20, 2017
Kyase:
yeah, Osinbajo should be blame cuz some few foolish Nigerians voted him as president now... And he is coordinating the system he started, right?? Why won't you people just go to school for once.. It doesn't bite now.

1 Like

Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by jaytime(m): 12:32pm On May 20, 2017
No be that one I wan talk jare. How many farms has she invested her money in? Shey na her type dey see farmers as dirty people and farming as suffering? Why tomatoes go cheap when we don't invest sufficiently in agric? Abi na government work alone?

1 Like

Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by tosyne2much(m): 12:34pm On May 20, 2017
All of them are the same jawe.. Including her father, PMB and she herself

1 Like

Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by isick(m): 12:34pm On May 20, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Bro na since last month the thing go up o
Still bought early this month for 9500.

1 Like

Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by DrGoodman: 12:35pm On May 20, 2017
Effects if herdsman chasing tomato farmers away from farms.

1 Like

Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by michoim(m): 12:36pm On May 20, 2017
Na you get your face na you sabi how you go keep am
Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by folahann(m): 12:44pm On May 20, 2017
Price of Tomato crashed, no credit was given to anyone. Price goes up, we begin to rant. What exactly did the government do to increase the price. Most people post just to seek attention and display idiocy

1 Like

Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by gabbasin: 12:45pm On May 20, 2017
it is normal at this time of the year for price of tomato to skyrocket as harvesting season has long gone, in couple of weeks new harvest will come and price will come down

1 Like

Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by ncoolsome(m): 12:48pm On May 20, 2017
Kyase:

And it was when osinbajo took over the price went up abiclap for urself..

1 Like

Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by Suko110(m): 12:50pm On May 20, 2017
emeijeh:

This guy above me, shebi you have won 60m in sport betting?

Why have you not showed us the i go dye look alike house you bought with the money?!
I for kiss u I for give u 500 likes but nah only one like nairaland dey allow , rubbish bookies
Re: "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide by Dicksonpal: 12:50pm On May 20, 2017
Na so me slf dey para yesterday when I dey market , I tot the bae cheated me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) / Why We Won't Protest Against The Fuel Price Hike - PIC / Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.