Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Fans Blast John Dumelo For Mocking A Graduate Hawking On The Street - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast John Dumelo For Mocking A Graduate Hawking On The Street (1151 Views)

Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke / Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) / Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Blast John Dumelo For Mocking A Graduate Hawking On The Street by tosan21: 10:34am On May 20, 2017
Ghanaian actor John Dumelo has being receiving several abusive comments on his Instagram page following a post he made some minutes ago concerning a graduate hawking in the street of Ghana. The fans seems not to be impressed over his view on the graduate as they see his post not being fair to the young man.

Here is the post and comments/reaction from the fans below….http://www.brivalix.com/fans-blast-john-dumelo-for-mocking-a-graduate-hawking-on-the-street/

JOHNDUMELO1JUST SAW A KNUST GRAD HAWKING IN TRAFFIC.. WHAT WENT WRONG?

[img][/img]

Re: Fans Blast John Dumelo For Mocking A Graduate Hawking On The Street by Nobody: 10:43am On May 20, 2017
graduates cry
The man no lie now about asking what went wrong!
That's Ghana! Come to Nigeria!
Re: Fans Blast John Dumelo For Mocking A Graduate Hawking On The Street by nc201016(m): 10:58am On May 20, 2017
the masses love to show pity instead of facing reality . yes what went wrong
Re: Fans Blast John Dumelo For Mocking A Graduate Hawking On The Street by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:59am On May 20, 2017
OrestesDante:
graduates cry The man no lie now about asking what went wrong! That's Ghana! Come to Nigeria!
stop feeling inferior to others
Re: Fans Blast John Dumelo For Mocking A Graduate Hawking On The Street by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:02am On May 20, 2017
Suits him best
Re: Fans Blast John Dumelo For Mocking A Graduate Hawking On The Street by tomshare16: 12:27am On May 22, 2017
nc201016:
the masses love to show pity instead of facing reality
yes what went wrong

THIS IS THE LATEST UPDATE. THE GUY IS A RICH CEO OF A BREAD COMPANY AND DUMELO HAD NO IDEA
John Dumelo on Saturday 20 th May, 2017, posted a picture of a young man dressed in apron, holding polythene bags supposedly packed with pastries.
This was his text to the picture: “Just saw a knust grad hawking in traffic.. what went wrong?”
This did not go well with A Plus. On his Facebook timeline, he asked John Dumelo to pull down the post.
“I’m angry!!! Everyday I post my opinion. Today I’m posting my anger. John Dumelo remove this post from Instagram now!!! A bread seller is a human being. You can’t just take pictures of people and post it on your page for attention. A bread seller has right which must be respected. A bread seller is better than an armed robber!!! A bread seller is better than a drug dealer!!! It’s better for a person to hawk on the streets than to indulge in crime. I’m looking for this bread seller. John Dumelo must apologise to him. Or prepare for a legal battle!!!” he posted on Facebook.
On John’s post on Instagram page, one of his followers, adisongyedu also wrote: “It look like since you started following NDC, things are turning negatively.”
Sir_jones 170 also wrote a comment thus: “And so what? At least he didn’t go robbing people neither did he go duping SUGAR MUMMIES to survive. Shame.”
However, a comment by Samuel Awaitey, on A Plus’s Facebook post suggests the gentleman that was purported to have been hawking in John Dumelo’s post, is actually the Chief Executive Officer of a bakery company which produces A1 bread.
“This guy is one of the richest young guys in Ghana, he is CEO and employs over 200 people in kumasi, the CEO of Bakers line gh Ltd produces of A1 Bread,and part owner of kumasi branch of KONA. You don’t know him and you cast ur doubt on him, he is the big guy, my guy check him very well, ask ur celebrities who is kwaku Vito O.Boateng. He is my boss, he parked his array of cars to promote his brand in Accra and you don’t know shit, this boy go fit employ you Dumelo,” Awaitey disclosed in his comment.
Since the issue broke, one big topic that has been reignited is the propriety or otherwise of graduates to do jobs that are generally perceived to be for the less-educated.

By: Kwame Dadzie/citifmonline.com/

Re: Fans Blast John Dumelo For Mocking A Graduate Hawking On The Street by tomshare16: 12:29am On May 22, 2017
tosan21:
Ghanaian actor John Dumelo has being receiving several abusive comments on his Instagram page following a post he made some minutes ago concerning a graduate hawking in the street of Ghana. The fans seems not to be impressed over his view on the graduate as they see his post not being fair to the young man.

Here is the post and comments/reaction from the fans below….http://www.brivalix.com/fans-blast-john-dumelo-for-mocking-a-graduate-hawking-on-the-street/

JOHNDUMELO1JUST SAW A KNUST GRAD HAWKING IN TRAFFIC.. WHAT WENT WRONG?

[img][/img]

THIS IS THE LATEST UPDATE. THE GUY IS A RICH CEO OF A BREAD COMPANY AND DUMELO HAD NO IDEA

John Dumelo on Saturday 20 th May, 2017, posted a picture of a young man dressed in apron, holding polythene bags supposedly packed with pastries.
This was his text to the picture: “Just saw a knust grad hawking in traffic.. what went wrong?”
This did not go well with A Plus. On his Facebook timeline, he asked John Dumelo to pull down the post.
“I’m angry!!! Everyday I post my opinion. Today I’m posting my anger. John Dumelo remove this post from Instagram now!!! A bread seller is a human being. You can’t just take pictures of people and post it on your page for attention. A bread seller has right which must be respected. A bread seller is better than an armed robber!!! A bread seller is better than a drug dealer!!! It’s better for a person to hawk on the streets than to indulge in crime. I’m looking for this bread seller. John Dumelo must apologise to him. Or prepare for a legal battle!!!” he posted on Facebook.
On John’s post on Instagram page, one of his followers, adisongyedu also wrote: “It look like since you started following NDC, things are turning negatively.”
Sir_jones 170 also wrote a comment thus: “And so what? At least he didn’t go robbing people neither did he go duping SUGAR MUMMIES to survive. Shame.”
However, a comment by Samuel Awaitey, on A Plus’s Facebook post suggests the gentleman that was purported to have been hawking in John Dumelo’s post, is actually the Chief Executive Officer of a bakery company which produces A1 bread.
“This guy is one of the richest young guys in Ghana, he is CEO and employs over 200 people in kumasi, the CEO of Bakers line gh Ltd produces of A1 Bread,and part owner of kumasi branch of KONA. You don’t know him and you cast ur doubt on him, he is the big guy, my guy check him very well, ask ur celebrities who is kwaku Vito O.Boateng. He is my boss, he parked his array of cars to promote his brand in Accra and you don’t know poo, this boy go fit employ you Dumelo,” Awaitey disclosed in his comment.
Since the issue broke, one big topic that has been reignited is the propriety or otherwise of graduates to do jobs that are generally perceived to be for the less-educated.

By: Kwame Dadzie/citifmonline.com/

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shows Her Footballing Skills / Adunni Ade Helps Twin Boys Who Were Wiping Car Windows In Traffic (photos) / How Nollywood Actress, Linda Ejiofor Made Jest Of Adesua Etomi [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.