Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Is The GLO Engineer Trainee Interview Worth Going - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is The GLO Engineer Trainee Interview Worth Going (965 Views)

Opay Interview, Pls Is It Worth Going? / INDORAMA ELEME PETROCHEMICALS LTD LAUNCH "INDORAMA ENGINEER TRAINEE PROGRAM" / Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The GLO Engineer Trainee Interview Worth Going by electromagnito: 10:56am On May 20, 2017
I received an invite for interview this Sunday... Which is tomorrow, one I don't play with church and secondly from previous post no one has been called after the first interview, even the CCR took close to like a year before they reply them... Is it worth going and what questions should be expected even if I change my mind
Re: Is The GLO Engineer Trainee Interview Worth Going by OgidiOlu3(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2017
You have an interview 2moro but you don't play with church? I hope your pastor gets you a full time job in church.
Re: Is The GLO Engineer Trainee Interview Worth Going by electromagnito: 11:11am On May 20, 2017
Lol bro am not saying i wont go just that people who have attended the interview has not heard anything from them for like 2weeks now
Re: Is The GLO Engineer Trainee Interview Worth Going by femi4: 12:29pm On May 20, 2017
Even Jesus Christ perform Miracle on the Sabbath day.
Re: Is The GLO Engineer Trainee Interview Worth Going by 44chux(m): 1:55pm On May 20, 2017
electromagnito:
I received an invite for interview this Sunday... Which is tomorrow, one I don't play with church and secondly from previous post no one has been called after the first interview, even the CCR took close to like a year before they reply them... Is it worth going and what questions should be expected even if I change my mind

Op your joking with poverty abi?
Tomorrow you will say you were jobless because you didn't have a Godfather!
Abi na witchcraft you go blame?

electromagnito:
Applying for jobs have been more frustrating after my services year, it's seems the job will never come even with a good academic background and work experience everything look rigged in my eye. So I will be dropping my BSC for my Waec since all I need his a job to take care of my needs And family, I feel there was no need of me going to school if I knew it will be like this, after all I just need a job to save up some amount and venture to my business full-time.. I hope for the best with my Waec result soon....

(1) (Reply)

Oceanblue Oil And Gas Company Administrative Officer Recruitment 2017 / Vacancy @ Lexoft Media Limited / Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.