Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria (34783 Views)

N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) / The Smart Investment Choice / Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by forexbinary: 9:47pm On May 20, 2017
smartty68:

Still waiting for your reply Sir

Done sir

1 Like

Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by Kingspin(m): 9:54pm On May 20, 2017
MrEverest:
There is no smart business in Nigeria anymore since the vegetable and his band of thieves took over. Except you are into yahoo, prostitution, round tipping of currency, bunkering, kidnapping and other vices or you simply chose to do online business and operate from home instead of mortar and brick office. As an enterprenuer, the moment you get a shop/office, buy generator, employ staff, pay FG, SG & LG levies, pay rent, pay PHCN bill whether they give light or not etc, you will suddenly see yourself mirred in deficit! Nigeria is a dream killer! I will advice youths that just left the higher institutions or those between the ages of 22 and 30 to live this Godforsaken country ASAP, if you cant afford visa to prime countries like USA, UK, Canada, Australia etc, then consider other African countries. ANYWHERE IS BETTER THAN NIGERIA NOW!!
Nigeria is a useless country and I mean my word. I blamed tribal and religious war for Nigerian woes. I pray the people of Nigeria open their eyes together. The politicians are so wicked. And those kicking against restructuring or changing the current system are the most wicked and hates Nigeria from their heart. They are like bokoharam to our peace and progress as one nation.

1 Like

Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:03pm On May 20, 2017
Nigeria sucks ...
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by being(m): 10:16pm On May 20, 2017
MrEverest:
There is no smart business in Nigeria anymore since the vegetable and his band of thieves took over. Except you are into yahoo, prostitution, round tipping of currency, bunkering, kidnapping and other vices or you simply chose to do online business and operate from home instead of mortar and brick office. As an enterprenuer, the moment you get a shop/office, buy generator, employ staff, pay FG, SG & LG levies, pay rent, pay PHCN bill whether they give light or not etc, you will suddenly see yourself mirred in deficit! Nigeria is a dream killer! I will advice youths that just left the higher institutions or those between the ages of 22 and 30 to live this Godforsaken country ASAP, if you cant afford visa to prime countries like USA, UK, Canada, Australia etc, then consider other African countries. ANYWHERE IS BETTER THAN NIGERIA NOW!!
I strongly advice AGAINST this. There is no where like home- not because dey care for u or cos of d comfort but simply because u r d owner of ur home- nobody can decide to deport u or call u a monkey.
There are opportunities for youths in d country-though I agree they it can b difficult atimes. But trust me if u sample d opinions of dose who have been out of d country for long, more than half would advise against it
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by cornelin(m): 10:37pm On May 20, 2017
forexbinary:

Anytime sir!
i sent you a mail sir. It starts with cornelinfo
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by missyb08(f): 10:48pm On May 20, 2017
nice idea, but I prefer livestock
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by MrEverest(m): 11:50pm On May 20, 2017
mikolo80:
so you need Nepa for farm ba. For Ghana den no de pay taxes and levies abi. How many Nigerians de online, Wey d bandwidth? Which school you go sef make I know where not to send my chudren
You sound like a primitive man from the north. Fyi, you need steady power supply in order to practise mechanized farming. Asking graduates to go and start farming with hoe and cutlass is not just wickedness but witcraft! Peasant farming is meant for illiterates and you will remain poor for life! Which school I finished from? FUTO. How many Nigerians are doing online business? Many smart guys are actually earning hundreds of dollars monthly doing legit online jobs. So I advice you go back to school, get some education and lift yourself and family from poverty.
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by MrEverest(m): 12:02am On May 21, 2017
being:

I strongly advice AGAINST this. There is no where like home- not because dey care for u or cos of d comfort but simply because u r d owner of ur home- nobody can decide to deport u or call u a monkey.
There are opportunities for youths in d country-though I agree they it can b difficult atimes. But trust me if u sample d opinions of dose who have been out of d country for long, more than half would advise against it
Know where to draw the line between unbridled "patriotism" and facts. Nigerian economy is largely unproductive, many establishments both big, medium and small are running at a loss due to lack of stable power & other economic factors. What we as a country of 180 million people is to sell crude oil and import goods. Angola, a country that is not up to 30% of our population, sell the quantity of crude we export yet they also export diamonds and others. Our population has been growing at a geometric rate while income has been reducing. You Are Doomed!
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by smartty68(m): 8:25am On May 21, 2017
forexbinary:

Done sir
Grateful. Thanks
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by mfm04622: 11:25am On May 21, 2017
Pavore9:
"There are over 500 schools (crèche, primary and secondary) in Lagos alone and that number is still on the increase.".....I do not agree with the figure as Alimosho local government area alone has about 2,000 schools, at least I have a database of them!

Hello, is it only for Alimosho you have the data?
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by Priceless200(f): 11:39am On May 21, 2017
aldexrio:
Treasury bills
Please I pray you, teach me more about this if you don't mind. How do I start? I ve heard about this much.
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by ayofimihan(m): 4:39pm On May 21, 2017
forexbinary:

Sure go ahead bro. I will be more than willing to help you. smiley

Good day bro
Did you get my reply to your mail?
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by forexbinary: 7:09pm On May 21, 2017
ayofimihan:

Good day bro Did you get my reply to your mail?
Let me check sir.
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by martyns200(m): 5:46am On May 22, 2017
[quote author=forexbinary post=56713766]To those who sent me mails, I will reply all shortly.

GOD bless our hustles cool[/quote

I just did also. Kindly check and hope you get back to me asap. Thanks
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by greatermax77(m): 5:35am On May 25, 2017
Its because, you were not properly guilded. like me I registered this year march but have gotten my two downlines. the person I registered under him, is from Uganda did it for me. u must be in a team. u know people are registering on daily basis globally so u need a team that cut accross the globe to make it.
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by izuagbala: 3:16pm On May 25, 2017
I am making cool cash every single day with my android phone. I dont even need to open my laptop these days shocked shocked. I created a thread on it here
https://www.nairaland.com/3820609/life-changing-investment-just-keep#56865722
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by iyerenath(m): 3:29pm On May 25, 2017
aldexrio:
Treasury bills
God bless u for dis sir...in fact,u deserve a 6 month visa to Dubai.
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by smartty68(m): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
forexbinary:

Doing a withdrawal screenshot ain't a big deal sir.

Not exactly here to show off or advertise my knowledge..

If you go thru my profile, you will see the only time I called for training was in 2016 January... I invest more time trading than training..

If at all I decide to train, is gonna be FREE.

I BELIEVE MORE IN HUMANITY THAN PROSPERITY
Still waiting for your Chief
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by fourtnee(m): 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3917545/promo-urban-base-estate-estate

Invest in Land.
Buy a land with a Governor's Consent at #6.5million
Just invest the money and sell the same land for 20m in 2 to 3 years time.
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by ReppingLocals(f): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by berry5: 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hello,

As an investor, you can invest here and start making a good daily living incomes money from this great legit website company http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php where you can make big source of incomes from the comfort of your home without trading risk.

This how this company work, You buy your virta stock from this modern company at the current market price and sell when the price value of a virta stock rise up to make your instant profit with them.

This modern company does not involve risk trading where traders need to trade with either to loss or gain.

All you do is to sell your virta stock and make your instant profits.

I make good daily incomes from this company platform as my extra source of incomes to my bitcoin wallet. every day.

Visit and register with the company here http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php and test their trading platform with just one dollar to earn your first profit from their market to see how great their trading platform work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. / Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds / What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.