Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Advice: Will I Be Forgiven? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Advice: Will I Be Forgiven? (951 Views)

Why Sowore Deserves To Be Forgiven By Goodluck Jonathan Supporters – FFK / "Evans Should Join APC And His Sins Will Be Forgiven" - Reno Omokri / Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice: Will I Be Forgiven? by haywire07(m): 11:37am On May 20, 2017
Firstly, I want to say many people will blame themselves if they get to heaven and they say dirty money is not a sin after all.

Dear nairalanders, this is no time for detailed Lamentations on the agony of unemployed persons but before asking my question, I would like to point out reasons for the question.

I know many people would say "learn a trade" or "employ yourself" but there's a major problem they always refuse to highlight which is Capital.
Fellows, no matter how little a business is, it needs capital for startup .
Now, you can't approach a bank for a loan, they would ask for your parent's heads as collateral.

Secondly, not all families can afford a startup capital for you.

Also, not all extended families can be called a family . It's a world of "on your own" bro.

And so on...

So there is almost no way to raise fund to start up a business even with the numerous business ideas generated daily out of daily idleness.

Considering the listed points above, here goes my question ..

Will it be forgivable either by God or Man to kick off a good life , start a wealth generating business with illegal money and then begin to earn legally.?
Illegal money such as internet scam,(yahoo yahoo) drugs e.t.c.
Many of our politicians based on facts also started that way and now they stopped the dirty job and are earning legally.
And btw, time waits for no one
Please advice...
I'll appreciate if Mr Seun could also help contribute because you were once an hustler .

Lalasticlala Dominique
Re: Advice: Will I Be Forgiven? by Nobody: 11:39am On May 20, 2017
Nice topic, waiting for responses
Re: Advice: Will I Be Forgiven? by haywire07(m): 11:42am On May 20, 2017
Tekecoms1:
Will I ever be employed again? It's been roughly 5 years f unemployment for me. At 30 years of age there is no work.

I was almost moved to tears when I saw this yesterday . Mehn, we can't wait till we are thirty too. One just needs to act fast.
My case isnt even as worse as this and so many people as well.

Many of us jst need a little capital to be the next Dangote.
Re: Advice: Will I Be Forgiven? by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 20, 2017
From what you have said, you don't sound like a pauper or someone who lacks basic necessities of life despite every one wants the "good life", most do not get there by ease.

Not everyone can be a Dangote, but Adenuga is a good example. He drove cabs in the US to see himself through dodging authorities as he had no license. He also worked as a mortuary attendant, I doubt many people will consider that job as an option. But today he is a man many want to be like, it's not about the age or how you see others balling, we all don't have the same paths. Some were born into it, some hustled for it, sadly some die trying to attain it. One thing I know is that you have to persevere, do not grow weary and do consider all options that is right.

Since you also mentioned God, you should know there is an appointed time for every man, and that patience is a virtue. At least check proverbs 23:4-6,"1Timothy 6:17,proverbs 27:24. Be prayerful and observe faith.

1 Like

Re: Advice: Will I Be Forgiven? by bennyann: 3:10pm On May 20, 2017
Don't despise small beginnings.
No matter how small and how demeaning the job looks as long as it's a descent job, just do it. Try working for someone before you can gather little money here and there to start yours.

If you're very determined to get a clean income, an idea can come to your mind to help you start earning some income before you can then start your business.

Except you want to go mute and you want to lie when you're asked, sir, can you please tell us your success story - your road to success?

You know you would feel good when you have a clean story to tell and you would also feel proud of yourself within, that you were able to come this far with clean hands.

Nothing is impossible, it's up to us as individuals.

The question should also go like this : will you forgive yourself if you start with an illegal business? Not everyone with the mindset of stopping after they've gotten some amount of money will have the strength to stop. Some are caught and killed before they can decide to stop. Some are disgraced which brings more disgrace to the family when caught. When all these happen, will you forgive yourself? Luck is not always on everyone's side.

No one will tell you God won't forgive you after you've repented.

Besides you pledge to Nigeria your country to be faithful, loyal and honest. grin
It is well
Re: Advice: Will I Be Forgiven? by haywire07(m): 7:41pm On May 20, 2017
Vorpal and bennyan . Thanks a lot .

At least I hav a reason to hold on longer. I just hope God answers me quick before giving up
Re: Advice: Will I Be Forgiven? by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 20, 2017
haywire07:
Vorpal and bennyan . Thanks a lot .

At least I hav a reason to hold on longer. I just hope God answers me quick before giving up

Stay strong you never know what's coming your way. Keep your integrity intact, some people on NL are watching and you never know who will just tap you from nowhere.

Keep your hope on God forget them fast life, it will blow out like candle in the wind.

1 Like

Re: Advice: Will I Be Forgiven? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
haywire07:

I was almost moved to tears when I saw this yesterday . Mehn, we can't wait till we are thirty too. One just needs to act fast.
My case isnt even as worse as this and so many people as well.

Many of us jst need a little capital to be the next Dangote.

haywire afa ..wat of dat mumu UCHE 4 ANDRIOD PALACE
Re: Advice: Will I Be Forgiven? by Veraatabeh(f): 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
haywire07:
Firstly, I want to say many people will blame themselves if they get to heaven and they say dirty money is not a sin after all.

Dear nairalanders, this is no time for detailed Lamentations on the agony of unemployed persons but before asking my question, I would like to point out reasons for the question.

I know many people would say "learn a trade" or "employ yourself" but there's a major problem they always refuse to highlight which is Capital.
Fellows, no matter how little a business is, it needs capital for startup .
Now, you can't approach a bank for a loan, they would ask for your parent's heads as collateral.

Secondly, not all families can afford a startup capital for you.

Also, not all extended families can be called a family . It's a world of "on your own" bro.

And so on...

So there is almost no way to raise fund to start up a business even with the numerous business ideas generated daily out of daily idleness.

Considering the listed points above, here goes my question ..

Will it be forgivable either by God or Man to kick off a good life , start a wealth generating business with illegal money and then begin to earn legally.?
Illegal money such as internet scam,(yahoo yahoo) drugs e.t.c.
Many of our politicians based on facts also started that way and now they stopped the dirty job and are earning legally.
And btw, time waits for no one
Please advice...
I'll appreciate if Mr Seun could also help contribute because you were once an hustler .

Lalasticlala Dominique

jobless goat

(1) (Reply)

Buhari/osinnanjo Is Confused Over Biafra And Northern Youth Threat / Fayose Earmarks 4 Billion Naira To Elongate Tenure / PHOTO NEWS: Residents Of Suleja, A Town Near Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.