Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja (19361 Views)

New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) / President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls / Photos Of The 82 Released Chibok Girls Meeting With Abba Kyari & Others In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by mekuso89(m): 2:43pm On May 20, 2017
already sick of this useless news
Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by ElsonMorali: 4:15pm On May 20, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

Chibok girls kidnap is the greatest scam in the history of mankind

If you believe this, you might as well believe that my
grandmother is still a virgin

Where were they all these years ?? Shekau lodged them in Eko hotel or were they in that same Sambisa Forest our Nigerian Army raided about 50 times, carried out about 20 airstrikes on

They rescued the girls that were kidnapped 5 years ago from notorious Boko Haram that would even kill an innocent goat because they're blood thirsty bastards

Where were they rescued from ?? Sambisa Forest ?? Shekau just freed them because he's now a pastor ??

You mean to tell me that these girls were kidnapped 5 years ago, kept in captivity ?? Why do they look healthier than all of the Boko Haram boys, Omenka, Ngeneukwenu and Buhari put together

The greatest scam in living memory so far is the propaganda that 3million Biafrans were killed during the civil war and that any Biafran was starved to death.
Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by Olaolufred(m): 4:27pm On May 20, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Hmmmm... Stylishly giving hausa/fulanis bursary n scholarship

i think niger delta militants got same bursary cum scholarship.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by Nowenuse: 5:06pm On May 20, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Hmmmm... Stylishly giving hausa/fulanis bursary n scholarship

Are u so ignorant?
Are Chibok people hausa-fulanis??
Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by Chinagurum1995(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2017
Yes ooooooo they have too visit Abuja. cool

Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by bejeria101(m): 5:54pm On May 20, 2017
And the rented parents show up. What an oscar moment.
Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by bencarson007(m): 6:34pm On May 20, 2017
9jakohai:

Good afternoon.

Some time ago, the mother of a friend of mine was kidnapped. It may interest you to know that she was kidnapped in the South by Southerners. It has been some time now, and she still has not been found.

The other day, a lecturer friend...actually a senior friend of my parents was kidnapped with the connivance of someone he trusted. He was killed by his kidnappers. His family lost a father and grandfather in one clean swoop. The person he trusted was from the same tribe.

Up in the North East hundreds of girls have been kidnapped. The Chibok girls are just among the two thousands who were kidnapped. Some may never see their parents, or familes again.

And how about the 49 schoolboys , all of them from Yobe state, killed in their beds by Boko Haram because they wanted to go to school.

How about the kidnappings in the South East too..many have died. Many have suffered because of kidnapping.

I am asking you this question because you are obviously hurt.

You and those who regard the Boko klidnap of the girls as some sort of scam to deprive your favoured political candidate of power.

Because, I wonder....why is Boko kidnapping 200 girls a scam? Why not my friend's mother kidnap,?. Why not my father's friend's kidnap.

What about the hudnreds of Muslims and Christians killed by Boko.? How about the 49 boys killed by Boko?

What about the 3 million killed in the Civil War? Abi na scam.

Your problem is that you are bitter and angry that you lost an election in 2015. And in your bitterness, you allow yourself to be manipulated by the Prince of the Power of the Air to spread hate and anger because you lost an election.

I mean, why can't you rejoice with those who are rejoicing. That is what the bible says. You are a christian, isn't it?

Yes...the girls look healthy...because as soon as Boko knew they were precious assets, they took care of them well...because if they looked sick, govt won't even talk with them. Yes, the Borno state government needs to be called to account for allowing the girls to write an exam in an unsecure location(although there were 8 armed soldiers in the village....Boko neutralised them first).

But I don't think that Chibok caused your party to lose elections.

And see you calling for Biafra. Will Biafra solve your problems...when you have bigger enemies of crruption and underdevelopment to fight? Why replace one contrapition with another? (Unless you want to tell me that Biafra would only include Igbo land , not the South South and bneue.)

But your issue is not Biafra. Your issue is that you lost an election, and with it access to the loot that your elders are supposedly keeping for you. Development does not interest you. You just want to chop. And because your chop ability has fallen....you are shouting Biafra.

The same way some Northerners were shouting Jihad when OBJ and Jona were in power.

My dear sir....stop ebing bitter towards some innocent girls. They had nothing to do with any election. Your problem is not Chibok or Biafra. Your problem is your hatred. If you do not get rid of it, it will get rid of you.

Good afternoon. And good luck

ADDENDUM

The Chibok issue has caused a lot of anger and bitterness that sometimes I wonder why some Nigerians cannot just realise that hate does no one any good at all.....especially those that hate.

Well, as for me, I don't think that Chibok was a scam. I don't think that the kidnap is why PDP lost the election (or can someone explain to me why it was Chibok, and not the events in Yobe where 49 boys were killed)...PDP lost the eleciton because they lost states like Benue, Kogi and Kwara, as well as Kaduna. They lost the SW...but still had enough votes to do some damage).

I think that due to the long history of injustice in Nigeria, people have become so used to hate. No one has been held responsible for the thousands of Igbos killed in the North in 1966, or the 800 men killed in Asaba in 1967, or the Northerners killed in Igbo land in 1968, 2005(reprisal for the Prophet cartoons), or the various religious riots in the North in the 1980;s and 1990's, the Sharia riots in Kaduna in 2000, the death of hudnreds of university students at the hands of the Police since the 1970's, and so on.

As a nation, we have to do something about the lack of justice in our land. Because it is inhuman not to feel some compassion for those who suffer.....yet this happens in Nigeria because of the lack of justice over the years. It is going to be a lot of hard work, but if we punished worngdoing immediately...things would get better...for a start.

Again, I will not call the chibok issue a scam, nor does it mean that I call the other tragedies that happened in our nation a scam. I also think that corruption is a way of life in our nation, and that none of our governments has done anything serious to stop it...and have most of our people. If I am considered abnormal for calling all worngs worng ....then so be it. But I will never ever mock anyone's suffering .
. Hello, I read ur whole epistle and I have to say, all other cases you mentioned have evidences attached to them... CHIBOK girls case had none... All the stories they gave us don't add up. The media is barred from doing real investigative journalism on this issue while the government is busy controlling the press and suppressing them from doing justice to the case at hand...give us hard evidences and stories that add up... When soldiers were killed in Zaki Biam in Taraba state sometime ago, the press was given freedom to do investigative journalism and allowe access to the site of the mayhem... When Odi was burnt down no one was barred from going to look and talk to people and make inferences... When Ayakoromo was burnt down, I WAS PERSONALLY THERE to see things for myself as I was part of the reconstruction of that village as my bank then was in charge of paying the workers used for the reconstruction work (the defunct OCEANIC BANK PLC) and reason I saw things first hand was that I was totally in charge of the monetary flow of that project... When I decided to snoop around and make findings, no one not even the soldiers stopped me from asking questions so I learnt a lot... (For security reasons,I won't call names if not, I would have given you here hard evidences)... However with the Chibok girls case, its not so... The PRESS is SUPRESSED, the STORY IS CONTROLLED, the girls are HIDDEN in plain sight... An IDP camp that might hold the truth was bombed and nothing was done about it, and a lot of questions are just laid bare begging for answers ... This is a SCAM if they can't give us hard facts or stories that add up and this was stage managed to keep us busy... But truth is as Nigerians, we are wiser now and we need the truth... Sorry about your friends that lost family members to kidnappers... At least they can give us hard evidences... Chibok girls gave us no single clue... And BTW, enough is enough... #OurMumuDonDo

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by ridgeman: 6:48pm On May 20, 2017
Good to see that they are being rehabilitated....

No one should have to endure such misery.

Stay updated on Nigerian blogs, download our here
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluebird.ahbulowfuylxgrtawq
Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:07pm On May 20, 2017
9jakohai:

Good afternoon.

Some time ago, the mother of a friend of mine was kidnapped. It may interest you to know that she was kidnapped in the South by Southerners. It has been some time now, and she still has not been found.

The other day, a lecturer friend...actually a senior friend of my parents was kidnapped with the connivance of someone he trusted. He was killed by his kidnappers. His family lost a father and grandfather in one clean swoop. The person he trusted was from the same tribe.

Up in the North East hundreds of girls have been kidnapped. The Chibok girls are just among the two thousands who were kidnapped. Some may never see their parents, or familes again.

And how about the 49 schoolboys , all of them from Yobe state, killed in their beds by Boko Haram because they wanted to go to school.

How about the kidnappings in the South East too..many have died. Many have suffered because of kidnapping.

I am asking you this question because you are obviously hurt.

You and those who regard the Boko klidnap of the girls as some sort of scam to deprive your favoured political candidate of power.

Because, I wonder....why is Boko kidnapping 200 girls a scam? Why not my friend's mother kidnap,?. Why not my father's friend's kidnap.

What about the hudnreds of Muslims and Christians killed by Boko.? How about the 49 boys killed by Boko?

What about the 3 million killed in the Civil War? Abi na scam.

Your problem is that you are bitter and angry that you lost an election in 2015. And in your bitterness, you allow yourself to be manipulated by the Prince of the Power of the Air to spread hate and anger because you lost an election.

I mean, why can't you rejoice with those who are rejoicing. That is what the bible says. You are a christian, isn't it?

Yes...the girls look healthy...because as soon as Boko knew they were precious assets, they took care of them well...because if they looked sick, govt won't even talk with them. Yes, the Borno state government needs to be called to account for allowing the girls to write an exam in an unsecure location(although there were 8 armed soldiers in the village....Boko neutralised them first).

But I don't think that Chibok caused your party to lose elections.

And see you calling for Biafra. Will Biafra solve your problems...when you have bigger enemies of crruption and underdevelopment to fight? Why replace one contrapition with another? (Unless you want to tell me that Biafra would only include Igbo land , not the South South and bneue.)

But your issue is not Biafra. Your issue is that you lost an election, and with it access to the loot that your elders are supposedly keeping for you. Development does not interest you. You just want to chop. And because your chop ability has fallen....you are shouting Biafra.

The same way some Northerners were shouting Jihad when OBJ and Jona were in power.

My dear sir....stop ebing bitter towards some innocent girls. They had nothing to do with any election. Your problem is not Chibok or Biafra. Your problem is your hatred. If you do not get rid of it, it will get rid of you.

Good afternoon. And good luck

ADDENDUM

The Chibok issue has caused a lot of anger and bitterness that sometimes I wonder why some Nigerians cannot just realise that hate does no one any good at all.....especially those that hate.

Well, as for me, I don't think that Chibok was a scam. I don't think that the kidnap is why PDP lost the election (or can someone explain to me why it was Chibok, and not the events in Yobe where 49 boys were killed)...PDP lost the eleciton because they lost states like Benue, Kogi and Kwara, as well as Kaduna. They lost the SW...but still had enough votes to do some damage).

I think that due to the long history of injustice in Nigeria, people have become so used to hate. No one has been held responsible for the thousands of Igbos killed in the North in 1966, or the 800 men killed in Asaba in 1967, or the Northerners killed in Igbo land in 1968, 2005(reprisal for the Prophet cartoons), or the various religious riots in the North in the 1980;s and 1990's, the Sharia riots in Kaduna in 2000, the death of hudnreds of university students at the hands of the Police since the 1970's, and so on.

As a nation, we have to do something about the lack of justice in our land. Because it is inhuman not to feel some compassion for those who suffer.....yet this happens in Nigeria because of the lack of justice over the years. It is going to be a lot of hard work, but if we punished worngdoing immediately...things would get better...for a start.

Again, I will not call the chibok issue a scam, nor does it mean that I call the other tragedies that happened in our nation a scam. I also think that corruption is a way of life in our nation, and that none of our governments has done anything serious to stop it...and have most of our people. If I am considered abnormal for calling all worngs worng ....then so be it. But I will never ever mock anyone's suffering .

My Friend Evil is REAL. There are evil people everywhere. Calling the Chibok kidnapping a scam is EVIL and WICKED. Just Because Their HERO(as always) couldn't do anything about the Chibok Kidnapping as he had no clue as to what to do, an easy way to cover this ineptitude was to call it a scam. It would have been swept under the carpet like the 49 boys murdered in their dormitory. That one died Naturally. Many of the people calling Chibok Kidnap a scam, didn't know about the 49 boys killed in their hostel. Boko Haram was doing as it liked that time. Even driving Armored Tanks and Brandishing Gun Trucks etc. From their Videos Now they only have AK47s and locally made Bombs. Whoever is not Happy with the release, must be an enemy to Sanity.
Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:24pm On May 20, 2017
bencarson007:
. Hello, I read ur whole epistle and I have to say, all other cases you mentioned have evidences attached to them... CHIBOK girls case had none... All the stories they gave us don't add up. The media is barred from doing real investigative journalism on this issue while the government is busy controlling the press and suppressing them from doing justice to the case at hand...give us hard evidences and stories that add up... When soldiers were killed in Zaki Biam in Taraba state sometime ago, the press was given freedom to do investigative journalism and allowe access to the site of the mayhem... When Odi was burnt down no one was barred from going to look and talk to people and make inferences... When Ayakoromo was burnt down, I WAS PERSONALLY THERE to see things for myself as I was part of the reconstruction of that village as my bank then was in charge of paying the workers used for the reconstruction work (the defunct OCEANIC BANK PLC) and reason I saw things first hand was that I was totally in charge of the monetary flow of that project... When I decided to snoop around and make findings, no one not even the soldiers stopped me from asking questions so I learnt a lot... (For security reasons,I won't call names if not, I would have given you here hard evidences)... However with the Chibok girls case, its not so... The PRESS is SUPRESSED, the STORY IS CONTROLLED, the girls are HIDDEN in plain sight... An IDP camp that might hold the truth was bombed and nothing was done about it, and a lot of questions are just laid bare begging for answers ... This is a SCAM if they can't give us hard facts or stories that add up and this was stage managed to keep us busy... But truth is as Nigerians, we are wiser now and we need the truth... Sorry about your friends that lost family members to kidnappers... At least they can give us hard evidences... Chibok girls gave us no single clue... And BTW, enough is enough... #OurMumuDonDo

My Brother, Your Reasons for saying it's a scam are not Cogent enough. All the restrictions have paid off in what you see now. Boko Haram is a National and International Threat and must be handled tactically not like the other examples you gave. Even Soldiers after coming back from war are not released to their families immediately, They Must be Debriefed. Now that the debriefing(Counselling and all) is over with, the girls have been released to their families. You can now go and interview them if you want.

The other girls that escaped the Kidnap are in America schooling now. Go and ask them what happened? Kidnapping of women by BH is a normal thing to satisfy their urge, before they continue Fvcking in heaven(Imagine what they want to be doing in their own heaven)

The #BringBackOurGirls Campaign Brought attention to the Chibok Kidnap if not, it would have gone the way of the 49boys Murdered in their Hostel. This made the girls a prized possession for the BH. Do you think that the Leadership of BH will keep their Prized Possession with those dirty footsoldiers you see being killed? Do you think the leaders of BH are suffering from lack of food,water etc?

Keep Deceiving yourself that it is a SCAM like the past Govt so that they would have to do NOTHING. Before the schoolgirls KIDNAP, Have they not been sacking villages and taking women and your girls? Thanks to Oby(She is even Igbo) and #BringBackOurGirls they couldn't sweep it under the carpet.
Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by lordkhalifa(m): 8:50pm On May 20, 2017
Who is fooling who
Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by lordkhalifa(m): 9:05pm On May 20, 2017
Our common wealth.... Yellow-bar muslim
Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by Ljboy(m): 9:09pm On May 20, 2017
metronaija2:
Parents of the Eighty-two Chibok schoolgirls who were released after being held for more than three years by Boko Haram have arrived in Abuja to reunite with their children.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/05/photos-released-chibok-girls-parents.html

but y serve dem with plastic plates like beggers from kano?
Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by Antichristus: 11:28pm On May 20, 2017
SCAMMERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (SAN)
Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by bencarson007(m): 11:46pm On May 20, 2017
Asiwaju9ja:

My Brother, Your Reasons for saying it's a scam are not Cogent enough. All the restrictions have paid off in what you see now. Boko Haram is a National and International Threat and must be handled tactically not like the other examples you gave. Even Soldiers after coming back from war are not released to their families immediately, They Must be Debriefed. Now that the debriefing(Counselling and all) is over with, the girls have been released to their families. You can now go and interview them if you want.

The other girls that escaped the Kidnap are in America schooling now. Go and ask them what happened? Kidnapping of women by BH is a normal thing to satisfy their urge, before they continue Fvcking in heaven(Imagine what they want to be doing in their own heaven)

The #BringBackOurGirls Campaign Brought attention to the Chibok Kidnap if not, it would have gone the way of the 49boys Murdered in their Hostel. This made the girls a prized possession for the BH. Do you think that the Leadership of BH will keep their Prized Possession with those dirty footsoldiers you see being killed? Do you think the leaders of BH are suffering from lack of food,water etc?

Keep Deceiving yourself that it is a SCAM like the past Govt so that they would have to do NOTHING. Before the schoolgirls KIDNAP, Have they not been sacking villages and taking women and your girls? Thanks to Oby(She is even Igbo) and #BringBackOurGirls they couldn't sweep it under the carpet.
. Be right back bro... I have some deadlines to meet...
Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by Antichristus: 12:50am On May 21, 2017
THE LEVEL OF SCAMMING IN NIGERIA HAS ADVANCED FROM PERSONAL TO CORPORATE/INSTITUTIONAL SCAMMING. LET'S JUST CALL THOSE BEHIND THIS SO CALLED KIDNAPPING "SCAMMERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA" (SAN).
Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:02am On May 21, 2017
bejeria101:
And the rented parents show up. What an oscar moment.
My God! Do You Really Believe yourself to this extent?
Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:05am On May 21, 2017
Nowenuse:

Are u so ignorant?
Are Chibok people hausa-fulanis??

It Baffles me the level of Ignorance amongst these people, They can't seem to use their heads anymore, once Chibok Girls matter is mentioned. Na wa o!
Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by bejeria101(m): 12:27pm On May 21, 2017
Asiwaju9ja:

Who your grammar epp? Siddon make cloth wear you
Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by Asiwaju9ja(m): 12:33pm On May 21, 2017
bejeria101:

Who your grammar epp? Siddon make cloth wear you

Asiwaju9ja:

Where Grammer there?
Re: PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja by MhissIfe(f): 12:51pm On May 21, 2017
Too sure the whole truth will come out soonhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gr3ZaWxGRE&itct=CBYQpDAYACITCO259-Xp_tMCFQu2VQod6uYCRFInZnJvbSBjaXR5IGdpcmwgdG8gYmVjb21pbmcgYSBwaWcgZmFybWVy&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Chibok girls kidnap is the greatest scam in the history of mankind

If you believe this, you might as well believe that my
grandmother is still a virgin

Where were they all these years ?? Shekau lodged them in Eko hotel or were they in that same Sambisa Forest our Nigerian Army raided about 50 times, carried out about 20 airstrikes on

They rescued the girls that were kidnapped 5 years ago from notorious Boko Haram that would even kill an innocent goat because they're blood thirsty bastards

Where were they rescued from ?? Sambisa Forest ?? Shekau just freed them because he's now a pastor ??

You mean to tell me that these girls were kidnapped 5 years ago, kept in captivity ?? Why do they look healthier than all of the Boko Haram boys, Omenka, Ngeneukwenu and Buhari put together

[/size][/b][/color][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onnoghen’s Lawyers Move To Stop Arraignment Monday, CJN’s Lawyers Lobby Abba Kya / Sack Of Governor Umahi, Deputy, Lawmakers: What Nigeria Stands To Gain - Lawyers / Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.