Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Its Finally Here! Effective And Affordable Whiteboard Marker Refill Ink. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Its Finally Here! Effective And Affordable Whiteboard Marker Refill Ink. (1185 Views)

Permanent Solution To Rat & Mouse Invasion Finally Here / Learn How To Produce White Marker Board Refill Ink / Its Finally Here!!! Reliable And Affordable Liquid Soap And Izal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its Finally Here! Effective And Affordable Whiteboard Marker Refill Ink. by Maximus85(m): 12:23pm On May 20, 2017
We are happy and so pleased to inform all Schools and institutions that uses whiteboards and markers that we are now here to cut the expenses you pay on Markers and the refill inks by more than 50%

We are here to compete with the big guns who charges exorbitantly for the refill inks they sell.

Our inks are NON-TOXIC
IT IS EASY ERASE
IT LASTS
AND VERY AFFORDABLE.

Call Us NOW!

0905 461 9944

Re: Its Finally Here! Effective And Affordable Whiteboard Marker Refill Ink. by Emproxy(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2017
Great news.
Are you on WhatsApp? Mine is 07066091812.
Let's talk.
Re: Its Finally Here! Effective And Affordable Whiteboard Marker Refill Ink. by Maximus85(m): 8:50pm On May 20, 2017
Emproxy:
Great news.
Are you on WhatsApp? Mine is 07066091812.
Let's talk.

Thanks for responding to our post.
You can reach us through our email address.
sales.efkay at gmail . com

Best Regards

(1) (Reply)

Ship From China To Nairobi │CHOICE Logistics / Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) / My Sallah Gift 4 All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.