Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Please! Always Count Ur Money Before Leaving That Bank. My Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please! Always Count Ur Money Before Leaving That Bank. My Experience (659 Views)

Count Down To 2019, What Are Your Resolutions? / Three(3) Ways To Make Legal Money Before, During And After Next General Election / Don’t Ask For Money Before Granting Bail, CP Warns Officers, Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please! Always Count Ur Money Before Leaving That Bank. My Experience by Stanleysteno(m): 12:23pm On May 20, 2017
My people, Make una dey count una money b4 una leave counter for any bank. On the 19th of may 2017, i enter diamond bank for iyana ipaja branch lagos state, say make i withdraw 38000, after the cashier(a lady) pay me my money finish, na him i start to count my money for the counter there oo, 500 notes, as the lady (cashier) notice say i dey count the money, she just tell me say make i bring the money say e no complete, for my mind, i come dey wonder say so she know say the money no complete yet she carry am give me hoping say i go leave there without counting, before she come complete the money give me... So my people i say make i let una know say all these bankers way no pure, so make u count ur money b4 u leave that their counter, cause after u leave, them no dey accept the the money back again..
Re: Please! Always Count Ur Money Before Leaving That Bank. My Experience by Edopesin: 12:27pm On May 20, 2017
u lucky say u no dull urself

3 Likes

Re: Please! Always Count Ur Money Before Leaving That Bank. My Experience by FirstCounsel(m): 12:33pm On May 20, 2017
Stanleysteno:
My people, Make una dey count una money b4 una leave counter for any bank. On the 19th of may 2017, i enter diamond bank for iyana ipaja branch lagos state, say make i withdraw 38000, after the cashier(a lady) pay me my money finish, na him i start to count my money for the counter there oo, 500 notes, as the lady (cashier) notice say i dey count the money, she just tell me say make i bring the money say e no complete, for my mind, i come dey wonder say so she know say the money no complete yet she carry am give me hoping say i go leave there without counting, before she come complete the money give me... So my people i say make i let una know say all these bankers way no pure, so make u count ur money b4 u leave that their counter, cause after u leave, them no dey accept the the money back again..
That's fraudulent. If you had escalated the matter she most likely would have lost her job

1 Like

Re: Please! Always Count Ur Money Before Leaving That Bank. My Experience by Stanleysteno(m): 12:39pm On May 20, 2017
FirstCounsel:

That's fraudulent. If you had escalated the matter she most likely would have lost her job
that's true, i already left the bank premises before i started asking myself question like why didn't i raise alarm...
Re: Please! Always Count Ur Money Before Leaving That Bank. My Experience by Stanleysteno(m): 12:42pm On May 20, 2017
Edopesin:
u lucky say u no dull urself
i thank baba GOD say she no succeed for my body, na only GOD know how many customers she don short pay
Re: Please! Always Count Ur Money Before Leaving That Bank. My Experience by Edopesin: 12:50pm On May 20, 2017
Stanleysteno:

i thank baba GOD say she no succeed for my body, na only GOD know how many customers she don short pay

i swear ... first bank in ikotun have short paid me b4.. mehn i go para 4 dem inside dey come talk say na network

1 Like

Re: Please! Always Count Ur Money Before Leaving That Bank. My Experience by Stanleysteno(m): 1:02pm On May 20, 2017
Edopesin:

i swear ... first bank in ikotun have short paid me b4.. mehn i go para 4 dem inside dey come talk say na network
na so so network dem dey blame

1 Like

Re: Please! Always Count Ur Money Before Leaving That Bank. My Experience by richdaddy75: 6:54pm On May 20, 2017
My own experience was that, the cashier over paid me. Instead of 15K, she gave me 25K. While she was counting, I was monitoring the counting, so immediately she handed the money to me, I wasted no time but just to leave the premise. Na den wahala be that

(1) (Reply)

6 S*x Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love And Guaranteed To Keep Her Coming Ba / Africa’s Largest Edible Oil Refinery Set For Operation In Ibadan / I Hope You Understand Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.