Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

The Scheming Of FEMI FANI KAYODE... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Scheming Of FEMI FANI KAYODE... (505 Views)

Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR / Christmas Photos Of Femi Fani-Kayode's Sons, The Triplets & Their Elder Brother / Leticia Chikwendu: The Burial Of Femi Fani-kayode's Mother-in-law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Scheming Of FEMI FANI KAYODE... by Emmytrill(m): 2:19pm On May 20, 2017
The hidden motive of FANI FEMI KAYODE

Beware of your reconciled enemy for he may be coming to finish the part he can't finish during hostility ,says my old man " .

FFK may have become Saul that met Christ on his way to Damascus and became Paul , but of a Truth i have never heard that rainfall washed away the stripes of a Leopard.

No matter how tamed a Cobra is ,the fang will always itch for a bite and a bite she must give at the right time. Do not forget that the venom of the bite is never friendly.

Fani Femi Kayode has a very deep hatred that surpass that of Buhari against Ndigbo ,all the diatribe he has ever vomited against us as a race or against any Igbo Born Icon is on record the most vulgar.

He took it a notch higher when on the sick bed of our LEGEND IKEMBA , he said that he FANI KAYODE has been the Boyfriend of BIANCA just to cause havoc and disharmony in the family of Ojukwu and to force the man to go to the grave with pains and bitterness ....moving on

I was so surprise that Nnamdi KANU misjudged that man ,he may have sweet tongued him or may have used Talisman on Nnamdi but those who know Nnamdi one on one should tell him that " Friends that have history of how many of your Kin's they have maimed will not hesitate to add you to the list " ,Fani has never loved us nor cared to hide it .

He may have visited you in Prison but not for Solidarity but for a plot that will tarnish your Legend and as we speak he maybe plotting the acts that will be injurious to you and us.

If you doubt me ,read the history that predates the GENOCIDE of 1967 When General Ojukwu with same exuberance of youth entered into accord and understanding with Awolowo ,the result will be better from your findings .

Buhari hated us is no history after all in 1983 he sent Ekwueme who was the Vice President to Kirikiri and Shagari to DODAN BARRACK GUEST HOUSE ,and he has never shown otherwise and as a result we know where we are with him ,but Fani and most of his peers hated us with perfect hatred masked with poisoned Chalice .

Some will advise one to take what FFK said with pinch of Salt but i will say ,whatever Fani says to me ,i with do the opposite .
You may think that his stint with EFCC may have changes his perspective but do not be fooled, after all Awolowo was sentenced to life in prison at Calabar prison and if that did not change him ,I wonder why this will change FFK .

We should be wary of always been used to achieved some political balance and discarded at the end ,it will serve best If we seat this one out with a Jar of NGWO or Nkwu enu and anu mkpo (Dry meat) ,and with silence of the lamb watch the wrestling of the gods.

Mazi Odera.

1 Like

Re: The Scheming Of FEMI FANI KAYODE... by PapaBrowne(m): 2:36pm On May 20, 2017
Tribe tribe tribe!!

What is tribe sef?

Tribe only exists on your tongue. It is what your parents tell you that becomes your tribe. It's actually a fallacy.

I know somwone whose father moved to the North before he was born. To gain favor from northerners, he and his wife changed their names to Hausa names. The boy grew up with the name Musa. He lost his parents and had to grow up with his neighbors. He wasn't told his tribe, he just assumed like everyone around him, he was Hausa. He hated Igbos of Sabon Gari with so much passion. One day he got into a bloody fight with an Igbo trader. He went back to his neighborhood to gather support. On getting there, an old man called him, sat him down and told him his history and let him know for the first time that he is Igbo. His perspective changed. He felt lost. He confirmed from neighbors and the story was true. He was the people he had always hated.

The moral is that the whole idea of tribe is technically not a reality. If the day you are born, your Yoruba parents decide to make you Igbo, they have the power to by simply giving you an Igbo name and telling you that you are Igbo. There is no part of our genetics that reads tribe.

Please what tribe is Michelle Obama?

2 Likes

Re: The Scheming Of FEMI FANI KAYODE... by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:45pm On May 20, 2017
Afonja and their Masters.... HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims.....posing as Sheik Odera.....

Relax..FFK has Ibo wife. What else qualified him a PAUL??

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreak Of Man Bullied His Whole Life Because People Think He Is Cursed By... / Igbos Will Fight Anyone Who Wants To Divide Nigeria / PHOTOS: Gov. Tambuwal Distributes 45 Buses To Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.