Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) (50866 Views)

Fayose Welcomes APC's Al-Makura To Ekiti For Governorship Primaries / Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) / Governor Akeredolu Welcomes Osinbajo At Akure Airport (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) by Philinho(m): 5:42pm On May 20, 2017
wow what a day...meanwhile Buhari's BP will get high on hearing this n he'll ask....Osibande is that true?
Re: Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 5:43pm On May 20, 2017
smiley
Re: Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) by Alariwo2: 5:44pm On May 20, 2017
Fayose thinks he can escape 2018..

PMB won't die and EFCC will be ready to receive you

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) by bimstick: 5:44pm On May 20, 2017
He went there for the burial of the Gen and the host state Governor has the right to welcome him leave Party matter

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) by kwankwaso(m): 5:47pm On May 20, 2017
Nice. .
ChangeIsCostant:
Acting President Yemi Osinbajo being welcomed to Iyin-Ekiti by Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose for the burial service of Late General Adeyinka Adebayo on Saturday, 20th May, 2017.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/gov-fayose-all-smiles-as-he-welcomes.html
Re: Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) by Joenike: 5:48pm On May 20, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose because Fayose is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.

Fayose is greater than ojukwu
Fayose is greater than nnamdi azikiwe
Fayose is greater than chinua achebe
Fayose is greater than nnamdi kanu
. Dats how d journey to psychiatric begins

4 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 5:49pm On May 20, 2017
nNEOo:
don't we deserve to know what he went there to do......

Acting President Yemi Osinbajo being welcomed to Iyin-Ekiti by Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose for the burial service of Late General Adeyinka Adebayo on Saturday, 20th May, 2017.
Anyway I think That vegetables couldn't do ut....
Re: Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) by kwankwaso(m): 5:50pm On May 20, 2017
Good one...
Re: Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) by Generalyemi(m): 5:57pm On May 20, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose because Fayose is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive. How I wish Fayose can rule we Igbos in Igboland the same way he is ruling Ekiti state.

dirty Muslim... next thing u will rape a girl of 4 years as instructed by Mohammed

4 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) by michoade(m): 5:59pm On May 20, 2017
5th pic though. the man telling fayose how short the vp is grin.
Re: Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) by solaere(m): 6:01pm On May 20, 2017
lofty900:
If I hear say fayose go welcome Buhari for ekiti
don't b surprise he may na 9ja politicians o hmmm
Re: Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) by Tonyblaze01(m): 6:06pm On May 20, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose because Fayose is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive. How I wish Fayose can rule we Igbos in Igboland the same way he is ruling Ekiti state.

trust me! Fayose is exactly what y'all deserve. Ekiti people will freely hand him over to you without a second thought.
Fayose, the architect of degenerated Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) by OLASUNKONMI(m): 6:08pm On May 20, 2017
CliffordOrji:

YOU WERE PROBABLY BROUGHT UP WITH.......INDOMIE NOODLES....AND IS THE REASON YOU CAN'T THINK WELL.
Igbos.....LIKE ANYBODY AGAINST THIS GOOD GOVT.....THINK AS A LEADER OF TOMORROW.
JUST THINK
Re: Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) by tsmart360(m): 6:10pm On May 20, 2017
Fayose aka oshoko the great man. God bless you and our amiable acting president.
Re: Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) by Mayydayy(m): 6:10pm On May 20, 2017
CliffordOrji:

Comedian
Re: Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) by egokudiowomoney: 6:17pm On May 20, 2017
the man in the 7th pix was telling fayose that the Acting president is short ooo
Re: Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) by Mexyz(m): 6:18pm On May 20, 2017
As the Acting president now, I think Osinbajo is qualified for a military man as his ADC not the mobile police man that am seeing behind him.
Re: Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 6:21pm On May 20, 2017
CliffordOrji:

BE PREPARED O! COS PEOPLE WILL STILL CRUCIFY YOU HERE FOR THIS YOUR SATIRIC POST O! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) by raphaeladeyele: 6:22pm On May 20, 2017
we appreciate God in the Lifestyle of d Acting President
Re: Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) by bcashy: 6:26pm On May 20, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Buhari will kill coordinator for visiting his arch enemy.
Must you talk ...............Buhari has spent nearly two years in power, have you ever heard Buhari for once called that name Fayose......Buhari doesnt know anybody called Fayose exists .....get that into your empty skull.....hahahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 6:28pm On May 20, 2017
Buhari no fit go there, fear fear president,e fear Fayose pass death. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 20, 2017
I thought he went to commissioning federal projects. Not knowing he went for burial.

Re: Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) by ridgeman: 6:31pm On May 20, 2017
Fayose and his awkward weird moments

stay updated on nigerian blogs download app here
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluebird.ahbulowfuylxgrtawq

Re: Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 6:32pm On May 20, 2017
CliffordOrji:

I still see brown roofs near that copter,
Re: Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 6:34pm On May 20, 2017
CliffordOrji:

Mumu ewedu swallower. No matter how you try to claim what you will never be, your insensitivity and brainless phenomenal tendencies still clearly shows whitely cheesy

Why is your mother being piled in the bout like antelope?

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 20, 2017
DrSuleiman100:
Afonjas are always together.....see Fayoshit, and akeredolu and aregbe welcoming osinbanjo

His name is Fayose. Show some respect

That's one thing I like about Afonja. Fayose will terrorise Buhari and APC but when Tinubu comes under attack, oga Fayose will come to his defence. Can anyone imagine Bubu visiting Ekiti state?

You gotta love dem scratch faces. This is no 2 man in the country rolling with a governor who is a thorn in the flesh of apc and Bubu !!

All hail Fayose. He doesn't joke with Afonja heritage.

Joe igbokwe and Rochas should learn one or two things from this man and his Afonja brothers.

Efulefu igbokwe will sit comfortably in Eko throwing jabs at umuafo. Mpama.

All you muthaphucking Afonjas and all the descendants of that nigga that got concussion after Amadioha sent him crashing from the kingdom above, you should be proud of this man called Fayose.

He plays dirty politics but he doesn't play or joke when it comes to protecting anyone with cone head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) by oluwafemi3790(m): 6:46pm On May 20, 2017
Why is it dat dis Actn president likes black attire?
Re: Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) by ipreach: 6:51pm On May 20, 2017
nNEOo:
don't we deserve to know what he went there to do......

Anyway I think That vegetables couldn't do ut....

Did you read the thread at all?

Op said;
"for the burial service of Late General Adeyinka Adebayo"

Stop hating and be sensible
Re: Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) by castrokins(m): 6:58pm On May 20, 2017
Fayose Is A Great Man.
Re: Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) by KudiratAbiola1(f): 7:00pm On May 20, 2017
CliffordOrji:

insulting a tribe
cc
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy
Re: Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) by KudiratAbiola1(f): 7:01pm On May 20, 2017
the oshokomole of yoruba land the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Longer Period Of Rest - Buhari / Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) / Presidential Election Results From Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.