Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

FG Agree To Increase Minimum Wage For Workers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / FG Agree To Increase Minimum Wage For Workers (532 Views)

Man city agree to £44.5m deal. sportbreaknew. .com / Federal Government Demands For Workers BVN / GOOD NEWS: FG To Increase Minimum Wage Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FG Agree To Increase Minimum Wage For Workers by Bravo123: 4:19pm On May 20, 2017
Chidi Samuel || The federal government has finally confirmed that the minimum wage as paid to Nigerian workers presently is overdue for review.

The Minister of Labour and employment Dr. Chris Ngige made the disclosure on Friday in Abuja and assured that the Federal Executive Council, FEC, will next week review the report of the joint committee on National minimum wage.

According to the minister, the 16-man technical committee on minimum wage and palliatives had submitted its report to the main committee, headed by the secretary to the government of the federation...

Read more@ http://alabingo.com/2017/05/fg-agree-fix-new…mum-wage-workers/

(1) (Reply)

Mods Please Respond To My Mails / Unknown And Interesting Fact You Need To Know / MTN Deducted My Airtime For A Service I Didn't request.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.