Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids (73800 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding / Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids by realestniggah: 8:43pm On May 20, 2017
okay next
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 20, 2017
wide nose and bald head.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 20, 2017
silver spoon shidwen.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids by RealHaute: 8:49pm On May 20, 2017
If to say pocohantas cute now...but........
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids by BABANGBALI: 8:50pm On May 20, 2017
crackhouse:
Why banky's head come big now. He wss cute with s normal head. Abi dey pump am?
a friend tolded me that hammer felled on his head when he was smalled
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 20, 2017
RealHaute:
If to say pocohantas cute now...but........

Lol.. guy u dey vex oo
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 20, 2017
Cute
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids by toseen7: 8:56pm On May 20, 2017
oviejnr:
hehehe and if u get felele that year. U be big boy among ur peers, dem go come dey find u for house grin cheesy
lol, "felele" before the era of "kaka" ball.... grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids by odutolasodiq(m): 9:04pm On May 20, 2017
Deseo:
May your divorce story not trend online like your marriage gist

Ameeeeeen!
a big AMEN to that! cos the way celeb marriage crashes ehn

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids by maxiuc(m): 9:05pm On May 20, 2017
oviejnr:
hehehe and if u get felele that year. U be big boy among ur peers, dem go come dey find u for house grin cheesy
true talk be that if you come mistakenly carry am go school guy na baba you be even that bully no fit try nonsense bcus ur guys ready to join beat am well

Childhood days wish I can recall it back
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids by pocohantas(f): 9:05pm On May 20, 2017
They deserve each other. Both have clean slates, BankyW isn't a serial womanizer or babydaddy. kiss
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids by Kelblaq(m): 9:06pm On May 20, 2017
Wow nice!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids by vivypretty(f): 9:12pm On May 20, 2017
BoosBae:
Cute photo. Adesua didn't change one bit and banky on the other hand, dunno what happened to his head

Well, they were and are still cute.
lol
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids by larrybee2017(f): 9:13pm On May 20, 2017
sunnysunny69:
This thing never do ?
Leave dem small time all the witch for nairaland go get their real address. The moment these celenonsense learn to take their matter from social media the better
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids by nduboss(m): 9:13pm On May 20, 2017
We no go hear word again o dem don start
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids by ijayebonyi(f): 9:14pm On May 20, 2017
Cute couple. Their children will be so cute eeh
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids by scantee(m): 9:16pm On May 20, 2017
oviejnr:

No body buy felele pass me for my villa, until I come upgrade they buy that one they call health, lols big boys come dey make me friend, but the irony of it is they hardly select me when is time to choose the game, they will promise me that I will play very soon, I will be just watching in alert, immediately that ball roll enter my side I go carry am run ooooo haaaaa house direct no looking back choi choi

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids by RexEmmyGee: 9:16pm On May 20, 2017
so cash changed his nose structure from flat to pointed. abi i no dy see well
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids by homesteady(m): 9:16pm On May 20, 2017
Their Children would be very fine sha!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids by Bashnigga(m): 9:17pm On May 20, 2017
oviejnr:
Lol...soooo true grin grin

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids by Catastrophe1: 9:23pm On May 20, 2017
LesbianBoy:
BankyW na OBO o! when i small na "felele" we being dey play! See the kind ball him dey hold for that picture! angry angry angry angry
you noticed? Thats a foot ball and expensive. Dude is definitely from a well to do family
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids by Catastrophe1: 9:26pm On May 20, 2017
scantee:

No body buy felele pass me for my villa, until I come upgrade they buy that one they call health, lols big boys come dey make me friend, but the irony of it is they hardly select me when is time to choose the game, they will promise me that I will play very soon, I will be just watching in alert, immediately that ball roll enter my side I go carry am run ooooo haaaaa house direct no looking back choi choi
hahhahahhaha OMG u remind me of childhood mehnnnn. You know those days kids that own the ball aren't really good players thats why dey dint play you. Lols
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 20, 2017
Abeg, if you get Nigerian- Adse-nse account for sale let me know I want to buy. Verified oo... [/quote] Yeah, i have one for sale, 500k last. No negotiations.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 20, 2017
tintingz:
Banky W omo aje butter. See his face like young Obama grin

So it is true they said about those male that have much hair are likely to be bald when they grow up and they result in having much beards.

Young Adesua looks like Jehovah witness member. grin

True story, exactly what happened to me? I used to have thick forest as an infant, now just shrubs, but massive beards.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids by Rashdimuh(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2017
crackhouse:
Why banky's head come big now?. He was cute with a normal head. What went wrong?
He suffered from head tumor that was why, I think it was a benign tumor
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids by mekybabe1: 9:40pm On May 20, 2017
Evolution grin
crackhouse:
Why banky's head come big now?. He was cute with a normal head. What went wrong?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids by abels(m): 9:40pm On May 20, 2017
sunnysunny69:
This thing never do ?
.. I tire o
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids by Zimmawata: 9:41pm On May 20, 2017
crackhouse:
why u wicked like this...lol
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids by scantee(m): 9:42pm On May 20, 2017
Catastrophe1:
hahhahahhaha OMG u remind me of childhood mehnnnn. You know those days kids that own the ball aren't really good players thats why dey dint play you. Lols

Haaa haaaa is through, but if ur finally chosen base on ball owner, you will be responsible for marking openents only, when u get the ball u pass it back to ogas, but they will never pass to you eh, they will only remember you when the openents collected the ball back...you will hear eh eh John mark them mark them lolz
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids by oviejnr(m): 9:42pm On May 20, 2017
scantee:

No body buy felele pass me for my villa, until I come upgrade they buy that one they call health, lols big boys come dey make me friend, but the irony of it is they hardly select me when is time to choose the game, they will promise me that I will play very soon[b], I will be just watching in alert, immediately that ball roll enter my side I go carry am run ooooo haaaaa house direct no looking back choi choi[/b]
Hehehehe, I dey experience this part sef sometimes but me must play oh or else I no go drop the ball. Childhood memories are the best grin cheesy

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids by oviejnr(m): 9:44pm On May 20, 2017
maxiuc:
true talk be that if you come mistakenly carry am go school guy na baba you be even that bully no fit try nonsense bcus ur guys ready to join beat am well

Childhood days wish I can recall it back
I Tell u bro, na the best memories grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi As Kids by oviejnr(m): 9:45pm On May 20, 2017
toseen7:
lol, "felele" before the era of "kaka" ball.... grin
Hehehehe which ball we no play finish. Missed the good old days grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight / Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) / I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.