Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,483 members, 7,854,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) (33602 Views)

Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free / The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls: Our Position- PDP / Nigerians React To The Release Of 82 Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) by bantudark1: 9:32pm On May 20, 2017
kestolove95:
so why are dey crying now instead of jubilating?...who even wrote dix chibok script sef?...enuf mistake dey am

you easterners are the most evil black people on earth,....
Re: 82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) by delpee(f): 9:32pm On May 20, 2017
othenok:

I sincerely hope the person you are explaining understands. I've given up on a lot of my people. While they were in captivity, they complained. Now they have been released they are still complaining.

I hope she does. I responded cos she seems to be seeking better understanding. Those who take the trouble to research into the details of BH activities in the North East will understand that their cup only filled up when they visited Chibok and took too many students, all ladies, at once. Before then they took some boys and girls from FGC Bunu Yadi after killing some boys. They visited a few other institutions but Chibok was the most prominent.

As for the "It's a scam" group, I pray that nature does not deal with them in an unfavourable manner. It's a terrible thing to be inconsiderate and uncaring when some people are so disconsolate. May we never lose our children under any circumstance. Amen

2 Likes

Re: 82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) by Giwa80(m): 9:33pm On May 20, 2017
It All Started During The Regim Of Ur Master When He Was Busy Drinking Alcahol.
Re: 82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) by Actionleap: 9:48pm On May 20, 2017
These 82 girls cost us €2m and 5 notorious Boko Haram commanders - BBC
Re: 82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) by ItsTutsi(m): 9:50pm On May 20, 2017
Na ur father wrote em!!,useless pikin..its non of ur relative that is among thats y u have the audacity to say this rubbish
kestolove95:
so why are dey crying now instead of jubilating?...who even wrote dix chibok script sef?...enuf mistake dey am
Re: 82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) by delishpot: 9:50pm On May 20, 2017
delpee:

Their case attracted the attention and interest internationally. That's why the Swiss government and International Red Cross got involved. BH realised this quickly and treated them better than others as highly prized captives suitable for negotiation which they have achieved. Their rehabilitation process is of interest to many and being financed with donations from some foreign agencies. According to recent reports, the funds are dwindling post Obama so the 82 group may not have the luxury of the first set of 21.

Truly the military rescued many others who were taken to IDP camps. That's obviously due to lack of adequate capacity on the part of government. Remember many NGOs are involved in the Chibok girls case. Some of the Chibok girls who escaped earlier on are on scholarship in some private schools here apart from those in the US.

I wish that all the others can also be rehabilitated and properly resettled. I watched a documentary recently on the progress made on the rebuilding and reconstruction taking place in some deserted towns in the North East after the defeat of BH in those areas. The Governor hopes that they can all go back as soon as basic amenities (e.g. schools, hospitals etc) and infrastructure are in place to make it easier for them to go back home.

Dey there dey decieve yourself. Why do you think after Chibok no other kidnapped victim became as important? Let me help you answer, the Chibok case was well arranged and thrown to the world to draw attention for their goal which was to push for Votes. You think those people don't know how to stage propaganda?
Anyhoe, my point is not to tarnish the girls image, my point to to tell GOVT and those behind this BH scam to stop playing with the lves and intelligence of Nigerians. They should let people live in peace without fear of bombs and kidnappings. Now, there are real victims and they get no support or care. The world only cares about the ones they can use as tools to buy publicity. The other victims can ........ GO AND DIE!

1 Like

Re: 82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) by Krisddon: 9:58pm On May 20, 2017
brainpulse:
High emotions running. Happy for them. The cursed people will soon rush here to call this scam.
U and Buhari, I no know who get sense pass.

Re: 82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) by Junior66(m): 10:01pm On May 20, 2017
danidee10:

Wait so u really really believe the U.S government had no hand in 9/11

I'm not even a Muslim so find one and direct that insult to him
Ok fine. Please explain Osama Bin Ladens role to me. Was he set up or a CIA agent?
Re: 82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) by Aniku: 10:29pm On May 20, 2017
Who is fulling who?
Re: 82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) by supereagle(m): 10:30pm On May 20, 2017
Jonathan see the trouble and grief you caused.
Re: 82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) by delishpot: 10:43pm On May 20, 2017
danidee10:

Wait so u really really believe the U.S government had no hand in 9/11

I'm not even a Muslim so find one and direct that insult to him

Please STOP! Not every one has woken up to the realities of this life and the games being played. Many people still believe everything CNN tells them. So biko, please save yourself the stress.
Re: 82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) by suso(m): 10:47pm On May 20, 2017
Chibokhood..
Even if person die Hausa man no go cry
Re: 82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:31am On May 21, 2017
brainpulse:
High emotions running. Happy for them. The cursed people will soon rush here to call this scam.
but, is there a place called ' sambisa forest's?
Re: 82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) by Nellybii: 12:52am On May 21, 2017
mybestlove:
All these happened because una wanted power back abi? To make 9ja ungovernable for GEJ. Many of una children don die because of this desire and 9ja still dey, power still dey, GEJ still dey and we still dey.
The man behind all this got the power but God showed him that health no go allow him enjoy the power and, now power don dey small small commot una hand again after wasting and shedding your blood.
Ok tell me, who loss?
#reason #sorryforyourself #regretyouraction.

This is what your Dad told you on your way from the Tombo bar kwa? Just go take your drugs and sleep you hear. Am sure you will feel normal tomorrow morning! Oponu Afofungbemu!
Re: 82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) by wizod(m): 2:11am On May 21, 2017
RIPEnglish:
I am see nollywood everywhere, APC thinked they can fooled us by their games of trick. bunch of lied. angry
u're right but u've shamed ur English teacher
Re: 82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) by wizod(m): 2:14am On May 21, 2017
I didn't see any girl, i see women
Re: 82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) by nightmile: 2:14am On May 21, 2017
Big lesson to Nigerians never to vote a dunce as president . see the agony people went through because of the indecision of drunk presido..
Re: 82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) by edupedia: 2:33am On May 21, 2017
danidee10:
If the U.S govt could stage 9/11 to cause public outrage and achieve their selfish aspirations.

I believe this chibok incident was staged too. (I dunno if its PDP or APC e no concern me)

Simple

...sorry for u and ya IPOB village...
Re: 82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) by Elchikado(m): 3:07am On May 21, 2017
I sometimes don't understand northerns,

Stop child marriage, u say know.

Stop killing u won't agree.

Yet fathers are crying like kids cause their daughters just freed.

Is this love or drama?
Re: 82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) by OlayinkaAB: 4:27am On May 21, 2017
Thank God o. grin grin grin
Re: 82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) by Cherez: 4:36am On May 21, 2017
kestolove95:
So, you've never heard of "tears of joy"?
We should learn to be human.
These girls spent a major part of their childhood being dehumanized and you are asking these kinda questions.
Be quiet at least if you can't show love and solidarity
Re: 82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) by Nobody: 6:41am On May 21, 2017
kestolove95:
you can't understand because you're still a young girl
Wen age comes of you, you will understand
you hear
Re: 82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) by Nobody: 7:08am On May 21, 2017
[b][/b]I didn't say that this chibok story is fake oooo

grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy

Re: 82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) by AminuRano87(m): 9:24am On May 21, 2017
brainpulse:
Cursed indeed
Re: 82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) by delzbaba(m): 12:09pm On May 21, 2017
kestolove95:
so u have not heard of tears of joy??
Re: 82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) by maxysmith(f): 12:33pm On May 21, 2017
they should stop calling them chibok girls...they are now chibok women wink
Re: 82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) by brownhawk: 3:42pm On May 21, 2017
kestolove95:
ur stupidity is amazing
Re: 82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) by lilytender: 8:17am On May 22, 2017
kestolove95:

You can write your own script and take your sisters, cousins and nieces to Boko Haram in Cameroon/Chad border for safe keeping for few years.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonah Jang Declares His Senate Seat Vacant From 2019 / Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya / Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.