Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) (34030 Views)

Civilian JTF Who Maltreated 2 Boys In Borno Cos Of 30k Arrested & Handcuffed(pix / JTF Officials Manhandle Community Members In Bayelsa, Hold Them Hostage (photo) / Robbery Incident As Captured On CCTV in Ikeja, Lagos (Video And Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 9:31pm On May 20, 2017
And GEJ is walking freely in same Bayelsa
Re: Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 9:32pm On May 20, 2017
ApolitiCal:
Hmmn. Why is robbery so rampant in the south south and eastern part of the country??

Because street gang stuff, cultism and robbery are just like 567
Re: Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) by ceejayluv(m): 9:33pm On May 20, 2017
If he actually went to loot a shop... Then that's robbery.

1 Like

Re: Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) by Kyase(m): 9:34pm On May 20, 2017
Khd95:
this is what soldiers should be doing more, not harrasing innocent civilians tongue
no be army work be that oneh
Re: Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) by adecz: 9:50pm On May 20, 2017
Good job....

But they should have shot him
in the head to save govt any
unwarranted expenses... sad

Patriots are not happy.. angry
Re: Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) by fransixe(m): 9:50pm On May 20, 2017
Khd95:
this is what soldiers should be doing more, not harrasing innocent civilians tongue
soldiers don't harrass, they align you to the law
Re: Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 9:53pm On May 20, 2017
ApolitiCal:
Hmmn. Why is robbery so rampant in the south south and eastern part of the country??

why is skull mining ritual killings herds men killing sucide bombing for 72 virgins re rampant it SW and north undecided
Re: Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) by adecz: 9:57pm On May 20, 2017
GHA1:
Let me clarify issue, this is not a robbery case, as I was there when it happened. The issue was connected to the death of the girl killed by an Igbo man for ritual purpose, due to that all Igbo traders in Ebis road Biogbolo Yenagoa had been advice to lock there shops until the tension is brought down. But this igbo man refuse to lock is shop, so boys went in and scatter his shop, the boys took things from the shop, on their way they meet a JTF man who shot into the air twice to scare them, and they refuse to run, the boy that was shot went to shout Asawana.... His offence was the Asawana he shouted...

.".... the boys took things from the shop......"

And u don't call that robbery?
Na their papa shop?

Why not report correctly that the boys stole & looted the man's shop & our gallant law enforcers rose to the occasion?

2 Likes

Re: Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) by madenigga(m): 10:01pm On May 20, 2017
GHA1:
Let me clarify issue, this is not a robbery case, as I was there when it happened. The issue was connected to the death of the girl killed by an Igbo man for ritual purpose, due to that all Igbo traders in Ebis road Biogbolo Yenagoa had been advice to lock there shops until the tension is brought down. But this igbo man refuse to lock is shop, so boys went in and scatter his shop, the boys took things from the shop, on their way they meet a JTF man who shot into the air twice to scare them, and they refuse to run, the boy that was shot went to shout Asawana.... His offence was the Asawana he shouted...
The act of going into the shop of another Nigerian to scatter the shop and collect what is not yours is called what?

1 Like

Re: Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:28pm On May 20, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
A shout of vengance.

Even devil sef dey fear that "call"

cool

God bless the Niger Delta.

Educate me. What does Asawana mean ?
Re: Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:29pm On May 20, 2017
GHA1:

What does Asawana mean ?
Re: Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:33pm On May 20, 2017
broseme:
According to Austin who shared the story,there was a failed robbery attempt in Bayelsa today.The suspect was shot shot by JTF.He wrote.....

'Cold Saturday Evening withness Robbery incident at Biogbolo Ebis Road Yenagoa opposite Ebis Hotel 4:21pm,
Suspect was shot in his Right Leg (JTF)'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/failed-robbery-attempt-in.html

You too fear. Go close and take those pictures. Why hide and take pictures?
Re: Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) by durasome(m): 11:01pm On May 20, 2017
you no fit go closer go take better pictures?? abi no be people dey nearer the guy , fear fear op.
Re: Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) by ebby9z(m): 11:38pm On May 20, 2017
prince9851:
where did u "had" the story

And why do all u liars have spelling problems?
Lmaooo...they type the same way they pronounce. No mind am, no be only had, na herd. grin cheesy grin
Re: Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) by discusant: 12:05am On May 21, 2017
ApolitiCal:

What you sowed is what you reap.

Do you see the type of small open gutters and semi-mud houses and decayed zinc houses in Yenagoa, the city of oil that builds Lagos and Abuja modern cities?

One Nigeria is a farce.
Re: Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:25am On May 21, 2017
ApolitiCal:

because they lack spare tyres and they don't wanna waste petrol on wayward criminals .
Re: Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) by Kaptainemeka(m): 12:40am On May 21, 2017
In civilized countries will you see soldiers going after robbers? The police should be better equipped and trained to handle such situations.. As for brutalizing civilians that's what happens when uncivilization hits a zone and soldiers are left to Roam freely on the street. The system failed bothers the soldiers and civilians.
You don't expect to keep yam with goats and expect they don't get eaten someday.
Khd95:
Re: Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) by Adminisher: 3:48am On May 21, 2017
[quote author=DollarAngel post=56718785][/quote]
Beautiful faces

1 Like

Re: Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:28am On May 21, 2017
GHA1:
Who gave the order for igbos to stop trading, if your story is true, the dead guy deserves what he got, we cant be condeming south africa and practising same.

1 Like

Re: Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:30am On May 21, 2017
Kaptainemeka:
In civilized countries will you see soldiers going after robbers? The police should be better equipped and trained to handle such situations.. As for brutalizing civilians that's what happens when uncivilization hits a zone and soldiers are left to Roam freely on the street. The system failed bothers the soldiers and civilians.
You don't expect to keep yam with goats and expect they don't get eaten someday.
When martial laws are declared, soldiers go after robbers and hand them over to the police,

1 Like

Re: Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) by GHA1(m): 6:35am On May 21, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Who gave the order for igbos to stop trading, if your story is true, the dead guy deserves what he got, we cant be condeming south africa and practising same.

The local government chairman, Mr. Oforgi gave orders for Igbo traders not to open until the tension in the area is calm....that greedy igbo man no gree...
Re: Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:45am On May 21, 2017
GHA1:

The local government chairman, Mr. Oforgi gave orders for Igbo traders not to open until the tension in the area is calm....that greedy igbo man no gree...

For traders or just igbo traders.
So the youths became his law enforcemebt agents.
I once lived and worked at tombia/inwiringi and i know the fuckeed up mentality there. Only law enforcement agents can carry out the law,every one of that youths deserve to be arrested, and incase you dont know they can be charged for murder

1 Like

Re: Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 7:39am On May 21, 2017
[quote author=DollarAngel post=56718785][/quote]No, they don't.
Re: Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) by NgHealth(m): 8:45am On May 21, 2017
GHA1:

Exactly! Some people and inaccurate stories. Your version is the real deal. Anyways, just started a new blog on Bayelsa State and Happenings About The State you can share your Bayelsa State stories with us.
Re: Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) by NgHealth(m): 2:20pm On May 21, 2017
It is well
Re: Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) by springtech(m): 3:16pm On May 21, 2017
Good one from the JTF.

I smile to the bank weekly.
I live above recession.
Glory be to God.
Check my Signature to know how.
Thank me later
Re: Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) by Kaptainemeka(m): 4:47pm On May 21, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

When martial laws are declared, soldiers go after robbers and hand them over to the police,
and who declared martial law in bayelsa? Check what martial law means and tell me of it is what is going on there
Re: Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:05pm On May 21, 2017
Kaptainemeka:
and who declared martial law in bayelsa? Check what martial law means and tell me of it is what is going on there
And who said martial law was declared in bayelsa.
I was responding to the statement which said Army can't handle such instances

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

400 Level Student Drowns In Yankari Swimming Pool. / 2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Church Set Ablaze After Pastor’s Son Stabbed DJ To Death In Ibadan. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.