Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

SHOCKING!!! See Names Of Ladies Killed By Their Bfs In SA In 2017 - NAAIJA - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SHOCKING!!! See Names Of Ladies Killed By Their Bfs In SA In 2017 - NAAIJA (602 Views)

Police Arraign 83 Suspects For Looting (See Names) / The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals / Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!!! See Names Of Ladies Killed By Their Bfs In SA In 2017 - NAAIJA by villagecraft: 7:06pm On May 20, 2017

Re: SHOCKING!!! See Names Of Ladies Killed By Their Bfs In SA In 2017 - NAAIJA by thesicilian: 7:10pm On May 20, 2017
Bunch of savages. As if the HIV and AIDS ravaging their country is not enough.
Re: SHOCKING!!! See Names Of Ladies Killed By Their Bfs In SA In 2017 - NAAIJA by teelaw4life(m): 7:11pm On May 20, 2017
The name Emmanuel Sithole is all that comes to my head whenever i hear South africa.

Let them make a compilation of all the innocent souls wasted in the name of xenophobia and maybe then we'll begin to take them seriously.

Until then, Emmanuel Sithole's death and its manner will remain synonymous with South Africa in my opinion.

(1) (Reply)

MAN CAUGHT STEALING FROM DPO HOUSE, BEATEN & LATER ARRESTED BY THE POLICE. / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Housewife, Rape Her For 3 Days / Nigeria’s Iheanacho Faces Life Jail For Beating Stepson To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.