Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,034 members, 7,845,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

EKSU Aspirants I'm Here For You - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / EKSU Aspirants I'm Here For You (285 Views)

4 EKSU Lecturers Die Of Hunger In 2 Months Over Unpaid Salaries / Eksu Aspirants 2017/18 Whatsapp Group Chat / Which One Is The Most Preferred By You Between EKSU And AAUA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EKSU Aspirants I'm Here For You by seansifo(m): 9:05pm On May 20, 2017
I'm Seansifo a 300 level student of ekiti state university aka EKSU from the department of statistics. I'm here to answer any questions regarding the school and admission process. please feel free to ask your questions and I'll try to provide reasonable answers to your questions

(1) (Reply)

Study In China... Admission Open @an Affordable Tuition & Accommodation Fee. / Partial Scholarship To Study Medicine In China (Contact Me Now) / Casoruniuyo Miracle And Grace Crusade. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.