Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards (6420 Views)

IPOB Supreme Leader, Visits UN / IPOB Supreme Leader, Nnamdi Kanu's Most Recent Statement- - -21/8/019. / A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards by sirlegend: 10:12pm On May 20, 2017
The photo shows the recently released leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu been followed by hefty men who were apparently guarding him.

Recall that Kanu was visited yesterday at his hometown, Isiama Afraukwu, Ibeku in Umuahia by one of Africa and Nollywood’s finest actor, Jim Iyke. (http://plusmila.com/jim-iyke-visits-nnamdi-kanu-home/)

http://plusmila.com/photo-ipob-supreme-leader-nnamdi-kanu-moving-hefty-bodyguards/

1 Like

Re: PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards by decatalyst(m): 10:16pm On May 20, 2017
Op, please don't disgrace yourself with the definition of hefty

39 Likes

Re: PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards by rxgodwin(m): 10:30pm On May 20, 2017
Pls abeg abeg, where is the hefty
Is it the short or alinga guy?

P.S. no put sand sand for Mazi Kanu juice.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards by leofab(f): 10:32pm On May 20, 2017
Okay.. nice move.
Re: PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards by sweetrace(f): 11:21pm On May 20, 2017
Supreme?

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards by ruggedtimi(m): 12:31am On May 21, 2017
Op you meant odeshi bodyguards?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards by bantudark1: 12:38am On May 21, 2017
i count max 10 people in the pic.........

better be careful....we still remember the bail conditions....

na so una thought that moronn can not be arrested in 2015.....he was arrested in lagos....

better be careful or send kanu to his death....

5 Likes

Re: PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards by bantudark1: 12:41am On May 21, 2017
the fool is trapped in nigeria like the rest of us...

thats funny... grin grin grin...

ipobexposed,come and see....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards by bantudark1: 12:43am On May 21, 2017
rest of nigeria are watching and counting....na national whistle blowing matter.... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards by yarimo(m): 12:52am On May 21, 2017
Kikikiki justice BINTA NYAKO may God bless you, I can only see 7 people in the picture. Someone is afraid of KUJE prison grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards by Lanretoye(m): 1:40am On May 21, 2017
pls who can help me with the meaning of hefty,my dictionary is confusing me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards by jkfugghhghjdd: 2:05am On May 21, 2017
yarimo:
Kikikiki justice BINTA NYAKO may God bless you, I can only see 7 people in the picture. Someone is afraid of KUJE prison grin grin

Kikikki. Nnamdi Kanu has reduced formerly employed people to boys scouts that count car tally at the entrance of my church cheesy

Don't go and look for job, keep counting.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards by Partnerbiz(f): 4:52am On May 21, 2017
Na him boys naa
Re: PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards by acenazt: 5:19am On May 21, 2017
Lol this op is drunk ohh. Na this paper weight guys you dey call hefty? Haaa
Re: PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards by TPAND(f): 7:00am On May 21, 2017
This is all Kanu ever wanted. Gullible igbidiots wake the hell up!
Re: PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards by crackhouse(m): 7:03am On May 21, 2017
decatalyst:
lol hefty indeed

1 Like

Re: PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards by Vince77(m): 8:00am On May 21, 2017
Seems the word hefty now has a new description.
Re: PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards by RisingSun1: 8:12am On May 21, 2017
bantudark1:

FOOLISH AFONJA! So you believe that the Zoo called Nigeria is actually a trap setup by Luggard to hold all of us down.

Now KANU is doing something to free his people from the trap.

What are the leaders of brown roof Republic doing to free their trapped people?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards by Okoroawusa: 8:40am On May 21, 2017
RisingSun1:
FOOLISH AFONJA! So you believe that the Zoo called Nigeria is actually a trap setup by Luggard to hold all of us down.

Now KANU is doing something to free his people from the trap.

What are the leaders of brown roof Republic doing to free their trapped people?
last time I checked u r still in d zoo or live abroad wit a zoo passport or travelled abroad wit a zoo passport b4 dat oyinbo ashewo u met in d club n married made it possible for u to change to her country's passport.
the "zoo" talk is outdated even nnamdi kanu has stopped using it.
GROW UP!!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards by Youngmum1(f): 8:42am On May 21, 2017
My issue with this post is not with the definition of hefty but with describing Jim Iyke as one of Africa and Nollywood's finest actors.
Please the guy is a joke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards by raker300: 8:44am On May 21, 2017
bantudark1:

and causing nightmares and sleepless nights to people like you...shame!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards by raker300: 8:46am On May 21, 2017
bantudark1:
rest of nigeria are watching and counting....na national whistle blowing matter.... grin grin grin
lol...its you and your afonja brothers that have nothing doing are dedicating their time to such nonsense.

Afonja job description: counting people in nnamdi kanu's pictures.....i hope it pays you well..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards by Ddaji(m): 9:17am On May 21, 2017
Chain!!! Albino has upgraded from 419 kingpin in London to suprime leader of Biafra,level don change shocked though is non of business my concerns is to see wether those so called hefty are more than 10 and I am terribly disappointed. undecided undecided
Re: PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards by LOVEGINO(m): 9:57am On May 21, 2017
decatalyst:
quaquaquaqua! I laf in ipob.
Re: PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards by BankeSmalls(f): 10:00am On May 21, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is a great hero.
Re: PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards by Neddstark: 10:34am On May 21, 2017
This is what they call hefty. Don't ever mess with the Afonjas. Proud warriors.
Heroes in sports and the true heroes of the Nigerian Civil War.
RIP Gen. Benjamin Adekunle(The Black Scorpion). Live Long Olusegun Obasanjo

1 Like

Re: PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:43am On May 21, 2017
Supreme leader IPOB faction = Nnamdi Kanu
Supreme leader MASSOB faction = Ralph Uwazurike

I hope we are not expecting anoda supreme leader?

If you ask me, this whole IPOB and MASSOB na better chopings for person...

Let them unite and i'll take them serious.
Re: PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards by Thermodynamics(m): 11:26am On May 21, 2017
I don't see any hefty body guard.
Stop posting fake news all in an attempt to promote Biafra or to create some kind of psychological Igbo supremacy, I am not Yoruba and I am not in support of tribalism. Just speaking the truth.
Re: PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards by ignis: 11:30am On May 21, 2017
Why does he need a body guard?
Re: PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards by Thermodynamics(m): 11:32am On May 21, 2017
Neddstark:
This is what they call hefty. Don't ever mess with the Afonjas. Proud warriors.
Heroes in sports and the true heroes of the Nigerian Civil War.
RIP Gen. Benjamin Adekunle(The Black Scorpion). Live Long Olusegun Obasanjo

Una don start oh, "Proud warriors,
Heroes in sports and the true heroes of the Nigerian Civil War" Everything na tribe, must you fight back? you never hear say silence is the best answer given to a fool ? you think you have proven anything by making a tribal post ? Nigeria is a 3rd world country, anyone thinking his tribe is better than his neighbour's own should think again.
Re: PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards by KINGwax007(m): 12:09pm On May 21, 2017
Hefty abi hungry?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Deletes Tweet About Anambra Inferno / Nigeria Repositioning Economy To Attract More Dutch Investment – Tinubu / Picture: The Girl Who Is The Jamaica Minister Of Youth And Culture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.