Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

More Problem For Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Problem For Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe (755 Views)

Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' / Big-sized Lady Twerks For Nollywood Actor, Rocks Him (photos) / Actress Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Camouflage Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Problem For Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 20, 2017
Nollywood on-screen character, Mercy Aigbe, who has been having conjugal difficulties may confront another round of emergency as 31-year-old Opemititi Ajayi, has undermined to sue the performer for marking her a LovePeddler and spouse snatcher.

Aigbe was said to have conceded a meeting to Broadway TV, where she blamed the complainant for taking part in an extramarital entanglements with her estranded spouse.

In a letter from Opemititi's legal advisor, Chief Afolabi Fashanu,SAN, dated May 15, 2017, Aigbe was cited to have said therefore: "The last occurrence began a couple days back when I found that my better half was laying down with a woman who is my closest companion, Opemititi, and his PAs. We were dear companions

In any case, Ajayi in the letter denied that they were companions as guaranteed by Aigbe, including that she didn't whenever lay down with Aigbe's significant other. "Your defamatory words have doubtlessly adversy affected the notoriety of our customer in the estimation of right-intuition individuals both home and abroad. It has additionally presented her to disdain, scorn or criticism, the impact of which is that she is currently being disregarded or maintained a strategic distance from by dear companions and business relates," the letter included. The legal advisor, in any case, contended that Aigbe's production was against arrangements of Cyber Crime Act for which under conviction, she may wind up in prison. He said his customer has trained that Aigbe ought to pay her the entirety of N500 million as harms. Additionally, Opemititi hammered prominent blogger, Linda Ikeji with a N500 million claim too for maligning, guaranteeing that the blogger's production on her blog, dated April 28, 2017, adversy affected her notoriety in the estimation of right-speculation individuals. In the said article, Linda Ikeji posted in this manner on her blog: "Another Nollywood marriage has smashed, the points of interest are very chaotic but then once more, another reasonable cleaned woman has been fingered to have professedly brought about the marriage crash. The letter by Opemititi's legal counselor reads:"Our customer has denied passionately that she didn't whenever or any event have any undertaking with Mercy Aigbe's better half as dishonestly distributed in your blog. " By your production, you have depicted our customer as a LovePeddler, spouse snatcher and to be sure, a lady of simple ideals." notwithstanding the suit, Opemititi's attorneys likewise gave a seven-day final proposal to Aigbe and Ikeji to issue withdrawals and open conciliatory sentiments on a similar Broadway TV, including their own web-based social networking stages. In the interim, rather than remarking on the advancement, the troubled on-screen character took to her Instagram page yesterday to commend the honor given to her by Felix King Foundation as 'Dowagers 'Freedom Ambassador'. She composed, " Today, history entices as I add my voice to the development that will ideally motivate the abolishment of dowagers' abuse in our groups. ''It's sad to understand that with all

the societal headways, a sensible section of our general public which constitutes more than 8 million burdened dowagers and 24 million kids underneath age 17 are as yet subject to abuse that incorporates abusive behavior at home, rape, change of properties, constrained expulsions, ignores, foreswearing of human rights and the rundown goes on. I remain with dowagers today, will you go along with me? "Give us a chance to ensure the privileges of dowagers and ladies. I trust no lady should be abused paying little mind to the conditions life tosses at her. One million vows are expected to introduce the "Abrogate dowagers' abuse in Edo State bill" to the Edo State House of Assembly.''
read more:http://www.mightybale.ga/2017/05/more-problem-for-nollywood-actress.html

(1) (Reply)

Olamide: 16 Reasons He Is The Baddo Of Nigerian Music / Davido Hangs Out With Fans In New York To Honour Ronaldo(raw Video) / Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Afro Hairstyle In Adorable New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.