Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,498 members, 7,836,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Ganduje And Buratai Visit Falgore Forest (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje And Buratai Visit Falgore Forest (Photos) (27452 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos / Boko Haram Captures Damasak, 24 Hours After Buratai’s Visit / El-Rufai And Buratai Pray With Injured Soldiers At Army Reference Hospital (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje And Buratai Visit Falgore Forest (Photos) by Chiefpriest1(m): 10:31am On May 21, 2017
Kudos
Re: Ganduje And Buratai Visit Falgore Forest (Photos) by freeman4ever(m): 10:31am On May 21, 2017
Scam............... I repeat scam
Re: Ganduje And Buratai Visit Falgore Forest (Photos) by cytell56: 10:37am On May 21, 2017
ceometromedia:
Kano state Governor Umar Ganduje and Chief of Army Staff, Gen Buratai deep inside Falgore Forest as the Army concludes it's exercise Operation Harbin Kunama II. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/05/photos-gov-ganduje-and-coas-buratai.html

Did he catch Shekau there? Cos i dont know the significance of this photography.
Re: Ganduje And Buratai Visit Falgore Forest (Photos) by Willybos(m): 10:43am On May 21, 2017
able20:

Nope, they are searching for special dogonyaro leaves for buhari's treatment in UK.
hahahahahaha.ok nahhh.........
Re: Ganduje And Buratai Visit Falgore Forest (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:46am On May 21, 2017
I have been in this forest before the place is endless .
Re: Ganduje And Buratai Visit Falgore Forest (Photos) by KudiratAbiola1(f): 10:46am On May 21, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
The "pretending" gwavanor. cheesy
[/s]
just like the terrorist Buhari and the terrorist gwavanor Ortom grin
Re: Ganduje And Buratai Visit Falgore Forest (Photos) by Rich4god(m): 10:48am On May 21, 2017
realestniggah:
The most clueless governor in Nigeria after Benue state governor of course grin grin

All this nah for show so they won't say he is not working..
I bet, apart from Lagos State, only a few gov can stand to the initiative of this man....
Re: Ganduje And Buratai Visit Falgore Forest (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On May 21, 2017
Re: Ganduje And Buratai Visit Falgore Forest (Photos) by ipobsarefools: 11:22am On May 21, 2017
[s]
KudiratAbiola1:

just like the terrorist Buhari and the terrorist gwavanor Ortom grin
[/s]
Shatap there and get out. Kanu is a blinking terrorist.
Re: Ganduje And Buratai Visit Falgore Forest (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:02pm On May 21, 2017
MARKone:
I hope he doesnt "pretend" to fall asleep in the forest.
Hahahaha
Re: Ganduje And Buratai Visit Falgore Forest (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 21, 2017
where are the coup plotters
Re: Ganduje And Buratai Visit Falgore Forest (Photos) by olawonder(m): 12:49pm On May 21, 2017
Dress for d occasion, ur stupid showtime dress is not fit for d forest!
Re: Ganduje And Buratai Visit Falgore Forest (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 21, 2017
slawomir:

burutai and that governor are pretending as if they are not afraid in falgore forest. walking gallantly.
just one strike from bros shekau now them go begin run up and down
lol u wicked sha
Re: Ganduje And Buratai Visit Falgore Forest (Photos) by Sakes: 12:55pm On May 21, 2017
I respect the Effort of these Soldiers!! !!!!
Just keep them off Politics!! !!!!
Re: Ganduje And Buratai Visit Falgore Forest (Photos) by estine17: 1:03pm On May 21, 2017
It is just funny the way they talk about the numbers of Boko Haram . With the way discussion about their numbers is being reel out , one will be tempted to believe that they are half the number of Nigeria put together. Seriously something is really not adding up. I feel really sorry for this country. Going by the numbers the Army claim to have been killed on a daily basis, Boko Haram activities ought to have ended since . Like I said earlier I am really sorry for this country.
Re: Ganduje And Buratai Visit Falgore Forest (Photos) by Edum13656: 1:11pm On May 21, 2017
wearing Babanriga to forest and stadium, these awusa ppl no get dress sense?
Re: Ganduje And Buratai Visit Falgore Forest (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 1:27pm On May 21, 2017
I guess it's the next forest apc govt wants to use and create another political Boko haram
Re: Ganduje And Buratai Visit Falgore Forest (Photos) by jayeoba92: 2:15pm On May 21, 2017
jerseyboy:
No be Sabisa again. Now na Falgore Forest. Meanwhile Bokoharam no de finish for ground.
u probably reasons from ya anus...when u don't know something u keep quiet!
Re: Ganduje And Buratai Visit Falgore Forest (Photos) by OlaSpeaker(m): 3:56pm On May 21, 2017
jerseyboy:
No be Sabisa again. Now na Falgore Forest. Meanwhile Bokoharam no de finish for ground.
For your mind sambisa is the only forest in Nigeria abi? Falgore forest as long been use by Fulani herdsmen as their fortress
Re: Ganduje And Buratai Visit Falgore Forest (Photos) by Xeeman(m): 4:34pm On May 21, 2017
[quote author=realestniggah post=56730173]The most clueless governor in Nigeria after Benue state governor of course grin grin

All this nah for show so they won't say he is not working.
See lie.
Gov. Ganduje is among the best three governors in Nigeria.
Only Ambode can pass him
Re: Ganduje And Buratai Visit Falgore Forest (Photos) by lonelydora: 7:19pm On May 21, 2017
yarimo:
May God continue to bless BURATAI for the god work he is doing for the army and nigerians, IPOB keep off tongue

Ihejirika did more than him, if not because of nonsense politics Northerners played.
Re: Ganduje And Buratai Visit Falgore Forest (Photos) by dangwarmai(m): 7:42pm On May 21, 2017
NA COAS in romance with a politician too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flood Ravages Parts Of Nasarawa State (Photos) / Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos / Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.