Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

How To Know Whether An Employment Permit Or Contract Form Of USA Is Authentic - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Know Whether An Employment Permit Or Contract Form Of USA Is Authentic (673 Views)

China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React / URGENT: US Work Permit Or Tourist Visa? / Canadian Work Permit Or Express Entry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know Whether An Employment Permit Or Contract Form Of USA Is Authentic by Raynexboy: 10:56pm On May 20, 2017
pls help oo
I was offered employment by one employer from USA and sent me the contract form and send the agency travel detail to assist me to get over to him. pls how can I confirmed the authenticity of the contract form

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Cities To Live In Australia 2018 / Must See Destinations In Wayanad, Kerala, India / Little Boy Takes His Dad Out On A Bike In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.