Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Help Pls... I Need Your Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Pls... I Need Your Help (586 Views)

Help Pls! I'm In Need Of Where To Get Zobo Leaves In Bulk And Cheap Price. / Help;pls Brothers Link Me On How To Make Legit Money Online / Starting A Business With 30k. Help Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Pls... I Need Your Help by goldporte: 11:10pm On May 20, 2017
Dear people,

What i am about to say is real.

I need serious help. Much lately, i have been having sleepless nights. In fact, this post was propelled by one of those sleepless nights which is happening now. I am having a headache because of it.

MY PROFILE => i am a young grad of Uniben, i read Biochem and I am also a programmer. I work with a tech company in Lagos (the pay is good). I am 24 of age.

MY PROBLEM => i have a millionaire's instinct. Although my current job is ok, each night i am disturbed because i am not yet a millionaire. whenever i look at my account balance, i am greatly depressed cos i dont like what i see. This problem has caused me great depression.It is now affectiing my job as i cant think straight and code anymore. I fear my boss might just wake up one morning and retrench workers for whatevver reason. To start my own company is itching me so hard in the anus yet i cant scratch it. I have been thinking of businesses i could do that could make me resign and become a millionaire. I have been hoping that i would get an epiphany soon but its over a year now and nothing. I only get as close as having a million when i save for a long time. this isnt the right way and i know it.

So this afternoon, i thought of how i ccould make a million monthly.... i broke that into 30 days. 33k daily didnt seem realistic to me.. so i broke it down to 500k and now im settling with 150k.... this would be 5k daily

so i am pleading with well meaning NL to give me suggestions on busineses that i can do (while keeping my current job) that would earn me 5k daily on a bad day or any business that can earn 2k daily as profit (i would replicate in diff locations to get more than 5k daily)..

i am earnestly waiting for your response... i would gladly treat you to dinner if you could serve as succor to my pain
Re: Help Pls... I Need Your Help by tonididdy(m): 11:28pm On May 20, 2017
goldporte:
Dear people,

I need serious help. Much lately, i have been having sleepless nights. In fact, this post was propelled by one of those sleepless nights which is happening now. I am having a headache because of it.

MY PROFILE => i am a young grad of Uniben, i read Biochem and I am also a programmer. I work with a tech company in Lagos (the pay is good). I am 24 of age.

MY PROBLEM => i have a millionaire's instinct. Although my current job is ok, each night i am disturbed because i am not yet a millionaire. whenever i look at my account balance, i am greatly depressed cos i dont like what i see. This problem has caused me great depression.It is now affectiing my job as i cant think straight and code anymore. I fear my boss might just wake up one morning and retrench workers for whatevver reason. To start my own company is itching me so hard in the anus yet i cant scratch it. I have been thinking of businesses i could do that could make me resign and become a millionaire. I have been hoping that i would get an epiphany soon but its over a year now and nothing. I only get as close as having a million when i save for a long time. this isnt the right way and i know it.

So this afternoon, i thought of how i ccould make a million monthly.... i broke that into 30 days. 33k daily didnt seem realistic to me.. so i broke it down to 500k and now im settling with 150k.... this would be 5k daily

so i am pleading with well meaning NL to give me suggestions on busineses that i can do (while keeping my current job) that would earn me 5k daily on a bad day or any business that can earn 2k daily as profit (i would replicate in diff locations to get more than 5k daily)..

i am earnestly waiting for your response... i would gladly treat you to dinner if you could serve as succor to my pain
if-really-serious-callme-08159047633-i-am-in-benin-also
Re: Help Pls... I Need Your Help by goldporte: 11:30pm On May 20, 2017
tonididdy:
if-really-serious-callme-08159047633-i-am-in-benin-also

thank you for your response.. i am most grateful... i would definitely give u a call... but ii stay in lagos

1 Like

Re: Help Pls... I Need Your Help by cifo1145(m): 7:11am On May 21, 2017
Hi....seems u created two threads for the same issue?
Re: Help Pls... I Need Your Help by sammysunny88: 7:22am On May 21, 2017
goldporte:
Dear people,

. Hello, it is very nice that at your age, you quickly realised this yourself I congralate you because, for having this mentality alone, you are a millionaire already. I have a business idea that I will like to share with which can change your financial life within 1-5 years and give you total life freedom and you still keep your current job. And you can also help others to achieve dream which is the most important success in life. Sam ready to teach you how to do this business successfully. Check my profile and get my number from there and add me on whatsapp the I can give you the detail if the business.
Re: Help Pls... I Need Your Help by goldporte: 2:16pm On May 21, 2017
sammysunny88:
. Hello, it is very nice that at your age, you quickly realised this yourself I congralate you because, for having this mentality alone, you are a millionaire already. I have a business idea that I will like to share with which can change your financial life within 1-5 years and give you total life freedom and you still keep your current job. And you can also help others to achieve dream which is the most important success in life. Sam ready to teach you how to do this business successfully. Check my profile and get my number from there and add me on whatsapp the I can give you the detail if the business.

sent u a pm
Re: Help Pls... I Need Your Help by Kenkaniff(m): 2:48pm On May 21, 2017
Don't fall a victim to scam and people trying to extort other person's hard earned money besides there are lucrative businesses you can do and get positive results but it happens gradually when there's a passion for it also.
Thanks
Re: Help Pls... I Need Your Help by goldporte: 8:09pm On May 21, 2017
Kenkaniff:
Don't fall a victim to scam and people trying to extort other person's hard earned money besides[b]there are lucrative businesses[/b] you can do and get positive results but it happens gradually when there's a passion for it also.
Thanks

im a smart dude... im way to smart for any scammer... even mmm couldnt hold my money... @the bolded.. mind sharing jux one... please
Re: Help Pls... I Need Your Help by Kenkaniff(m): 11:39pm On May 21, 2017
inbox me at kenkaniffa at gmail dot com

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Consistent $2 Every 2mins For Free / [PDF] 130 Blogging Tools To Skyrocket Your Blog Growth In 2017 / Buy 26 Million GSM Numbers To Grow Your Business Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.