Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

SIN CITY Episode2(fictional Story) From Prime Insane Universe By - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SIN CITY Episode2(fictional Story) From Prime Insane Universe By (2001 Views)

In - Between ( A Fictional Story) / SIN City(a Fictional Story) By Prime Insane Universe / The Killer's Guild(Sin City) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SIN CITY Episode2(fictional Story) From Prime Insane Universe By by abilshay(m): 1:12am On May 21, 2017
"Gather around dudes" Coach Will said raising his hands to signify
"Hey SIN" a femine voice called
"hey" Frank replied her, his bag losing behind his back, he had grown so much muscular, with sparkling green light in a squared face.
"I'm Dawn a fresher also" she said her face beaming with smiles, it was then Frank took a closer look at her, a blondie in her 18, a round oval face, cute little nose and beautiful lips, also sets of chinese eyes, she was a damsel.
"Huh am also, how is your first day in school going?" Frank asked
"Good, yours?!"
"I'm making the best out of it" Frank said smilling
In the middle of the conversation, Frank's phone Bleeps, he checked the message:POWER SURGE.
"I gotta run, we'll talk more tomorrow", Frank said. Hurrying away, at the lightest eye view ZROOOOM he speeds off at super speed of about 2mach.
"What's up, I saw your text"
"yea, something happened,at the power plant, all of a sudden, there was surge and when it returned all electronics got burnt. My system are tossed"
*TBC**
Re: SIN CITY Episode2(fictional Story) From Prime Insane Universe By by abilshay(m): 9:27am On May 21, 2017
At the power plant, everything looked messed, power cables cracking with zapping currents, wire loosely moving with high voltages that could suck the hell out of a man.
Zraaaapppppppppp!!!! a thunder bolt hit Frank, throwing him into the air with great force and hitting zero dead.
"Wally, huh, i guess we havr a guest, someone is recharging"Frank said over coms
An image emerged from electric bolts, with the sound of zap zap coming out of his body
"You know kid, you're right i need to recharge, Survive" the man said
"Survive isnt the right world, people will die" Frank said groaning, then he noticed water pipe lying directly above his opponent.
"Hey buddy, you are totally fried, let see what you got" Frank said standing up and leaping like he just broke a leg.
While recharging electric bolts,"Do you know what happens when a 10,000 volt hits you?" He asked Frank smilling devishly.
"In your present recharge, do you know what happens when i burst a water pipe on you?!" Frank said
TBC
Pls NL kindly review thiz.
Re: SIN CITY Episode2(fictional Story) From Prime Insane Universe By by abilshay(m): 9:29am On May 21, 2017
At the power plant, everything looked messed, power cables cracking with zapping currents, wires loosely moving with high voltages that could suck the hell out of a man.
Zraaaapppppppppp!!!! a thunder bolt hit Frank, throwing him into the air with great force and hitting zero dead.
"Wally, huh, i guess we havr a guest, someone is recharging"Frank said over coms
An image emerged from electric bolts, with the sound of zap zap coming out of his body
"You know kid, you're right i need to recharge, Survive" the man said
"Survive isnt the right world, people will die" Frank said groaning, then he noticed water pipe lying directly above his opponent.
"Hey buddy, you are totally fried, let see what you got" Frank said standing up and leaping like he just broke a leg.
While recharging electric bolts,"Do you know what happens when a 10,000 volt hits you?" He asked Frank smilling devishly.
"In your present recharge, do you know what happens when i burst a water pipe on you?!" Frank said
TBC
Pls NL kindly review thiz.
Re: SIN CITY Episode2(fictional Story) From Prime Insane Universe By by abilshay(m): 10:09pm On May 21, 2017
"Haaaaa, we will meet again" Frank had burst the water pipe on him,making him go into shock, his hairs standing like it was blown.
"Let finish what we st"Haaaaa, we will meet again" Frank had burst the water pipe on him,making him go into shock, his hairs standing like it was blown.
"Let finish what we started" Frank said.
Traaatraazapp, he turns into electric and zaps void.
"That it, the bell just went off" Dawn said to Frank. They had both met again and talked alot about themselves and had lot in common, Frank had really started developing interest in her.
"We gotta run, those dude never quit bullying". Dawn said holding Frank's hand.
"Heyyyyy, you think you can gey away easily, You look so good, Just one night". The leader of the group said, using his palm to smooth round her cheeks.
"Take your hands off her". Frank said rather irritated.
"And what does captain strange wanna do, beat me". The group leader replied, beating on his chest like he had won his first belt in a cage fight.
Tbc
Re: SIN CITY Episode2(fictional Story) From Prime Insane Universe By by abilshay(m): 10:22pm On May 21, 2017
"I will make you regret this day". Frank said, moving closer to the leader, folding his sléeve up his arm, revealing a muscular arm.
The leader sent a blow towards Frank, which he quickly dodged, Frank held his hand, twisted it to the back making him vulnerable.
"Bleep chop this guy off" the leader of the group groaned in pains.
"If i were you i'd stand back" Frank said wickedly.
Frank held the leader tightlyand with a grip threw him far distant against the wall "THUD".
"He will live but may not function well" Frank said, fear was know in the mind of the others and they had no choice than to take off.
"How did you throw someone such a distance?!" Dawn asked
"You don't have to tell anyone. I have powers"
"Huh, things are getting weird, I also have these kinda teleporting power" Dawn said to Frank not knowing whether to feel happy.
"At least I know am not the only one like this" Dawn said softly.
Frank pulled her close to him and hugged her tightly.
"Now you have me". He said convincingly to her
Re: SIN CITY Episode2(fictional Story) From Prime Insane Universe By by abilshay(m): 10:33pm On May 21, 2017
Wally sit quietly taking a curious look at something lije handcuffs, when Frank nd Dawn walks into the lab.
"Dude, what are those you're looking at. Did the devil paid you a visit?!" Frank said jokingly
"These, you see, are power dampers, when you put them on, it makes yoy vulnerable". Wally said raising his head up slowly,
"and who is she, you can't just walk in here bringing people into this part of the lab" Wally bluted out
"She is a friend, she also has power" Frank said
"what kinda powers would make me change my opinion about her?". Wally asked.
"The teleporting type" Dawn said telelporting around the lab.
"alright, I take you on board, but I still do not trust you" Wally said.
"So where are we with our Power Thunder?" Frank asked.
"For now he is void, but I set detectors for any abnormal power surge" Wally explained.
"Do yoy mean that?" Dawn pointed to the screen of a computer
"Exactly"
"where are we?" Dawn asked.
"Well you teleported us here, I should be askin' you"
Re: SIN CITY Episode2(fictional Story) From Prime Insane Universe By by abilshay(m): 10:45pm On May 21, 2017
Suddenly everywhere goes dark.
"I admire your courage, young padwan, agghahh" The voice said in the darkness.
Franks uses his ultraviolet ray vision to scan for where his target is. He gripped Dawn's hand tightly
"I see him" Frank said whispering to Dawn.
Then the light turned on again.
"Power thunder, you have to stand down" Franks said !"shit that name really sucks"!! he thought within himself.
"Cool name for a bad guy" He said looking thoughtful.
"Listen you need to let us help you"
"Like you did the previous time" Power thunder replied.
He sends eletric bolt at Dawn, Frank with adrenalibe surge, zooms Dawn to safety.
"Wally i can not handle Power thunder, he is too strong" Frank said over coms
"Try my litte babies on him" Wally replied.
Vroom, zooooooom Frank ran with speed adjusting his molecular structure to become rather invisible and CLICK
"huh there you go" Frank said straining his body, he had used the dampers on Power Thunder.
"Wally!the Cell pipe"
"I'll race you" Dawn said
"Sure?"
ZROM

1 Like

Re: SIN CITY Episode2(fictional Story) From Prime Insane Universe By by peterafo: 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
nice one ... more update bro
Re: SIN CITY Episode2(fictional Story) From Prime Insane Universe By by Maryanne11: 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
It's no longer a hidden fact that the spoken word industry in Nigeria has a lot to offer....
Graciano Enwerem is a known face in Nigeria when it comes to spoken word.
However this time our excitement has been geared by the anticipation of his new piece featuring Jeremiah Gyang "OMALICHA" �

We are hereby advised to get snacks and queue on his handle@gracianoenwerem
#I'mgonnabethefirsttoviewit
#spokenwordgiant
#omalicha
#youagleeabiyounoaglee

View the making of omalicha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMWXUvTaoy4

(1) (Reply)

Five Smooth Stones / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 8 / �•City Dreams•� (A Chicklit/YA Novel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.