Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars (47165 Views)

Peruzzi Expose Bbnaija Cee C ,see Inside I Go Dye Mansion Now Isolation Center / Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished / I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by DavidEsq(m): 9:26am On May 21, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I agree.
Lol
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by baconline(m): 9:30am On May 21, 2017
That's a joke, this house not worth more than a 100 million naira, that's about 200 thousand euros

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by Augustinaz(m): 9:31am On May 21, 2017
realestniggah:
I will have to be very gullible to believe he built that house from the proceed he got from comedy.

oga come and tell us the source of your wealth..

he ain't even an international comedian.. if nah Trevor Noah now I for believe am..

as a typical guy from delta he probably got some kind of connection from a politician who introduce him to oil money..look at ifeanyin ubah that is locked up in prison that should say a lot about all these thieves..

@realestniggah. You are correct. He is into oil business.
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by Lalas247(f): 9:34am On May 21, 2017
virus05:
how are you
Aite lol hope no problem
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by virus05(m): 9:39am On May 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Aite lol hope no problem
nope. Not at all. I sent you an email, please can you reply?
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by EazyMoh(m): 9:41am On May 21, 2017
ikp120:
Mumu people! Give me 250m and I will deliver something more classy, massive, mega and elegant than that shiit you've got there, and still keep at least 50m as change. sad sad sad

Who are the idiots that value these houses sef? undecided undecided Una dey craze? undecided undecided undecided Highest value for that property is 80m, nothing more!
I was expecting the FTC to say something like this. I smh for Vanguard editorial board to even consider this outrageous lie worthy of publication. Or may be they just want the traffic.
And the building sef is even direct labour. They didn't mention anything that would warrant such a high price, say if the furniture was custom made by LV or Gucci. Or he bought some expensive paintings or stuff like that.
This is just concrete, POP, tiles and pavement for God's sake.
That nonsense aside, am really humbled by I go dye. Mom's are the best and whatever we do for them can never repay what they did for us.

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by alexpetersng: 9:41am On May 21, 2017
elmagnifo:
oh just saw it. I didn't read the article earlier before commenting undecided

Most guyz on narialand do dat. Dey hardly read an article complete b4 commenting
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by Birminghamvirgo(m): 9:41am On May 21, 2017
I really commend I GO DIE's gesture for building such a unique and lovely mansion for his mum! However, the valuation of d Asset makes me b like

Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by Onedibe1: 9:42am On May 21, 2017
Pure lie
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by mrww(m): 9:44am On May 21, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUUxKTYllcE/
Just click and like this picture on Instagram
#much love
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by worldobededom: 9:47am On May 21, 2017
With five hundred million naira i will build some thing far better and finer than this... i cant believe he spent 2billion naira on the two houses.
thou guys who handle the projects ; must chop shaa
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by able20(m): 9:48am On May 21, 2017
Op don buy market for posting online Big lies this morin.
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by kismetbelinfate(m): 9:48am On May 21, 2017
very soon my brother we nvr relent hustling continue!!!
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by obailala(m): 9:48am On May 21, 2017
Ugosample:

Sometimes I wonder why homes in Nigeria can't look this dope undecided

Despite all the money we claim to have
But that isn't our type of architecture...
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by judgedredd22(m): 9:52am On May 21, 2017
Lalas247:

God will bless him ! Some kids go forget where them come from
Lovely crib

i'm building one right now, and i'm gonna call it Bum Castle! grin grin grin grin
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by melejo(m): 9:54am On May 21, 2017
ikp120:
Mumu people! Give me 250m and I will deliver something more classy, massive, mega and elegant than that shiit you've got there, and still keep at least 50m as change. sad sad sad

Who are the idiots that value these houses sef? undecided undecided Una dey craze? undecided undecided undecided Highest value for that property is 80m, nothing more!
it's less than 80 million
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by Michel2013: 9:56am On May 21, 2017
OMG! na him bi say this boy don overtake me big time. how i go do now? anyways make i enter overspeed now, wetin go happen make e happen. i no carry last lie lie.
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by OfficialSam(m): 9:57am On May 21, 2017
HungerBAD:
Since highly rated comedian I Go Dye unveiled the house he built for his mum last Sunday, curiosity has been set adrift in many quarters, with tongues wagging on the possible estimation of the value of the palatial edifice.

The Golden Eyes castle is situated at Amb. Francis Agoda Virgin Island,while the almost completed Royal Golden seal is seated at Amb Francis Agoda sugar land, both castles have attracted many viewers who are fascinated by its uniqueness.

However, Potpourri’s investigation has revealed just how much the mansions must have cost the comedian. According to an architect/ estate developer Wale Balogun ‘’one cannot presume knowledge of accurate sight alone’ but from the structural design and fortification of the castle in question here, both properties will be estimated to the tune of 5.4 million dollars.

Potpourri further learnt that both castles were contracted to a French company Monreve, which handled all the sculptural and concrete enforcement while Revamp Construction Company owned by the comedian,handled the building of the castfles.

“The Golden Eyes which was presented to his mum last Sunday has a unique customized golden sculptured face moulded in the image of his grand mum, Queen Agnes who nurtured him as a young kid,” Lilian Akpomene a close friend to the comedian told Potpourri.

“Indeed this edifice has a monumental standard, which will out live contemporary designs of today and a long time to come. If the essence of a home is just to sleep, I guess a home structurally built as a castle, as a gift to express gratitude for love, is really meant to reflect the true value of what mothers mean to the world,” she added.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/go-dyes-mansion-mum-valued-5-4-million-dollars/

Thunder fire POVERTY!.
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by walosky(m): 9:57am On May 21, 2017
Is he really a certified Estate valuer? 5.4million dollars my foot!

Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by Troygod: 9:59am On May 21, 2017
that house aint worth more than 50-80million naira...theres notting outstanding about it...i really wonder why bloggers and news papers always post things that are so easy to detect heavy unnecessary lies from all in the name of getting attention...i go die well don sire for building such a remarkable structure but this bloggers and news editors should stop posting and estimating rubbish...we are tired of their stupidity
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by brightalo17: 10:00am On May 21, 2017
KudiratAbiola1:
[s][/s]. Shatap!
Do you even know that 1 million usd is 380 million naira with some fractions?
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by ipobsarefools: 10:02am On May 21, 2017
[s]
KudiratAbiola1:
Shatap!
[/s]
Shatap there and get out.
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by odutolasodiq(m): 10:03am On May 21, 2017
ikp120:

my brother i wonder oh! the highest value of that edifice shouldn't be more than 90million naira. $5.4million should build 18house estate of that same building

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by kwankwaso(m): 10:04am On May 21, 2017
Nice one from i go die
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by Troygod: 10:05am On May 21, 2017
d33types:

All these useless bloggers.for house when nor reach 60million naira

This is what < 5million dollars will get you in the USA

http://www.businessinsider.com/5-million-homes-around-america-2013-5?op=1/#rmosa-beach-ca-49-million-will-get-you-a-4000-square-foot-home-with-four-bedrooms-and-a-patio-with-ocean-views-6

i really wonder why nigerian mansions can never be as classy and look as expensive as the foreign ones...especially those in los angeles and other parts of america...the other day i saw a mansion valued at 4million euros in mytama abuja and i was dumbfouded at how stupid it looked...all this politifcians in nigeria are either wasting our money on rubbish or smthing is really wrong with our construction system
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by ubox: 10:06am On May 21, 2017
ikp120:

Asin ehn, the house doesn't look like a $5m house
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by Abfinest007(m): 10:14am On May 21, 2017
now lie he nor reach hw much I built d one when my girlfriend mama de stay so
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by Nobody: 10:16am On May 21, 2017
lol. no be only $5m dollar na 5 naira... even in banana island houses dont cost that much. house wey he build for warri na him be 5m dollars. lmao!

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by PAQ(m): 10:33am On May 21, 2017
Beautiful Mansion but not a Castle pls!!
Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by Jay1988: 10:36am On May 21, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Lies, Why are Bloggers always lying?, angry sad angry

Who dash I Go Die 1.8 billion naira to build house?

BTW, See Childhood Pot Belly.

Abeg help me use this belle ask them oo

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by chibboy: 10:36am On May 21, 2017
have u guys sat back and asked youself one question.. where is i go dyes own house? sad .. i bet you this house was not built in his mothers name but his own name.. yes you heard me .. wink .. he only used his mother to show the public in order to divert attention from his new found wealth.. imagine this headline... "i go dye builds a mansion for himself" shocked such headline can make tongues wag and generate envy. but now bcoz he used his mother , people are afraid to talk bcoz they will say things like... "ah ah you no wont make person mama enjoy.. u want make d woman die of poverty"..? i bet you i go dye owns dat mansion and is still living with his mother right there in that mansion... when she dies, he continues to live there.. abi na who won inherit am.. ?na you build am? grin

3 Likes

Re: I Go Dye’s Mansion For Mum Valued At 5.4 Million Dollars by osamaBUSH(m): 10:38am On May 21, 2017
victorazy:

what is in the house that will warant such amount
Well I wouldn't know. Even I, doubt the projection. I mean that's over 2billion naira. But hey, what do I know??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iheoma Nnadi Get Gold Iphone From Emenike / Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post / Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.