Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Photo: See The Item Senator Shehu Sani Empower His People With - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: See The Item Senator Shehu Sani Empower His People With (1576 Views)

When Will Tinubu And Osibanjo Empower His People Like Igbos Politician Do? / Senator Shehu Sani react to Atiku claim to give amnesty to looters / Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: See The Item Senator Shehu Sani Empower His People With by mmb(m): 6:06am On May 21, 2017
Shehu Sani Empowers His People With Transistor Radio

Re: Photo: See The Item Senator Shehu Sani Empower His People With by ThisisBuhari: 6:09am On May 21, 2017
grin

empowerment at its peak.

see as the man used one hand to collect it and no joy on his face. he sees it as an insult.

lalasticlala
Re: Photo: See The Item Senator Shehu Sani Empower His People With by Opharhe: 6:10am On May 21, 2017
Empowerment indeed undecided
Re: Photo: See The Item Senator Shehu Sani Empower His People With by baylord101(m): 6:11am On May 21, 2017
Nigeria is finished

2 Likes

Re: Photo: See The Item Senator Shehu Sani Empower His People With by udemzyudex(m): 6:12am On May 21, 2017
Confirm Aboki mentality, I don't blame him, I blame the kind of people in that state.

He sees them as mumu, why won't he empower them with rubbish?
Re: Photo: See The Item Senator Shehu Sani Empower His People With by CzarChris(m): 6:14am On May 21, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry this is the height, I thought the wheelbarrow bit was the lowest, but this is a whole new level of low. cry cry cry
Re: Photo: See The Item Senator Shehu Sani Empower His People With by webincomeplus(m): 6:17am On May 21, 2017
Transistor radio? Well, he probably wants his people to hear more about him in the news.

Clown!

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Item Senator Shehu Sani Empower His People With by technicallyrich(m): 6:46am On May 21, 2017
These northerners are the real zombies.you can get them to do anything sheepishly by just talking to them once you are their leader.
So the man can easily pass information to them all he just needs to do is be close to one of their imams.
Re: Photo: See The Item Senator Shehu Sani Empower His People With by Jabioro: 6:50am On May 21, 2017
It is better for you to do nothing than commit trouble, senator Sanni has committed trouble except he called it free gift not empowerment..
Re: Photo: See The Item Senator Shehu Sani Empower His People With by Partnerbiz(f): 7:02am On May 21, 2017
Why was i born here.
Na my papa deceive me.
His name is Clinton, i thought he was in the USA, na why i gree come world. Then i come see say na Onitsha him dey.
Chai!

See below shaa..
Re: Photo: See The Item Senator Shehu Sani Empower His People With by adenine02: 7:06am On May 21, 2017
empowerment galore
Re: Photo: See The Item Senator Shehu Sani Empower His People With by ekoonibaje4life: 7:09am On May 21, 2017
Politicians!
Re: Photo: See The Item Senator Shehu Sani Empower His People With by carzola(m): 7:09am On May 21, 2017
Two gifts
An abo..ki will never
Turn down.. Radio and
Wheelbarrow.
Re: Photo: See The Item Senator Shehu Sani Empower His People With by carzola(m): 7:10am On May 21, 2017
Nigeria is finish..
Nigeria is a free plot of
Land where people live
And wait for rhapsody.
Re: Photo: See The Item Senator Shehu Sani Empower His People With by decatalyst(m): 7:24am On May 21, 2017
CzarChris:
cry cry cry cry cry this is the height, I thought the wheelbarrow bit was the lowest, but this is a whole new level of low. cry cry cry

Calm down.

Wait for it, empowerment with gworo and gold circle is coming grin
Re: Photo: See The Item Senator Shehu Sani Empower His People With by crackhouse(m): 7:29am On May 21, 2017
carzola:
Two gifts
An abo..ki will never
Turn down.. Radio and
Wheelbarrow.
u are right bro
Re: Photo: See The Item Senator Shehu Sani Empower His People With by crackhouse(m): 7:30am On May 21, 2017
Radio to listen to BBC Hausa.
Re: Photo: See The Item Senator Shehu Sani Empower His People With by olex88: 7:35am On May 21, 2017
All is well in the well
Re: Photo: See The Item Senator Shehu Sani Empower His People With by greatwhite(m): 7:36am On May 21, 2017
grin
Re: Photo: See The Item Senator Shehu Sani Empower His People With by Mustay(m): 7:42am On May 21, 2017
CzarChris:

If I saw Ortom handing over the barrows, I would have classed it as lowest but here are pictures of Sani handing radios. I want more pictures of this kind out even though I know politicians are using it to spite one another.

The pictures remind us of the mentality we have, where politicians think material handouts must be captured. They want to be seen commissioning everything including bore holes. They put their pictures out there on billboards.

On the Gbajabiamila thread too, I asked what really defines 'giving back to the people'? What's the most dire need of the people? It's not everything that has to do with products - sometimes, intervening in welfare services that can impact their lives outweigh products that have expiry dates.

Well, it's allowed. It's allowed because Nigerians are still tolerating mediocrity with their own money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: See The Item Senator Shehu Sani Empower His People With by baylord101(m): 7:48am On May 21, 2017
Where is Lalasticlala Mynd44 after una gather hands push wheel barrow to front page, come do the needful to transistor radio

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Item Senator Shehu Sani Empower His People With by AuroraB(f): 8:26am On May 21, 2017
E remain this one grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: See The Item Senator Shehu Sani Empower His People With by hysteriabox(m): 8:38am On May 21, 2017
udemzyudex:
Confirm Aboki mentality, I don't blame him, I blame the kind of people in that state.

He sees them as mumu, why won't he empower them with rubbish?
Lolz
Meanwhile your inyamiri brother empowered his people with jerry can.
Learn to make your point without bigotry

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Item Senator Shehu Sani Empower His People With by udemzyudex(m): 8:43am On May 21, 2017
hysteriabox:

Lolz
Meanwhile your inyamiri brother empowered his people with jerry can.
Learn to make your point without bigotry

Who the F*ck is this? Do you know where I'm from?

Go get a life bro, and stop assuming what you don't know, no be only Jerry can, na Tom can.

Iranu
Re: Photo: See The Item Senator Shehu Sani Empower His People With by vedaxcool(m): 8:46am On May 21, 2017
He could have given them soft loans to improve their business but no, transitor radio to listen to news that serves some nefarious agenda is what he has.
Re: Photo: See The Item Senator Shehu Sani Empower His People With by hysteriabox(m): 9:00am On May 21, 2017
udemzyudex:

Who the F*ck is this? Do you know where I'm from?

Go get a life bro, and stop assuming what you don't know, no be only Jerry can, na Tom can.

Iranu

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Item Senator Shehu Sani Empower His People With by sanandreas(m): 10:29am On May 21, 2017
I thought I have seen it all. shocked
Re: Photo: See The Item Senator Shehu Sani Empower His People With by CzarChris(m): 10:32am On May 21, 2017
decatalyst:

Calm down.

Wait for it, empowerment with gworo and gold circle is coming grin
Bros, the day I see that one, I will officially seek asylum in Benin Republic.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Those Killed By Gov. Okoroch’s Security Men At Eke Ukwu Market / Nigeria's Military Crimes Against Nnamdi kanu / Aisha Blast Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.